Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out (40979 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Burial Of Friday Arunsi Killed By Police In Ohafia (Photos, Video) / Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Metrix147: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
As police high delegations continue to pay a condolence visit to the family of Late Friday Arunsi, who was last week murdered by a team of policemen said to have acted under the influence of alcohol, members of the family have requested that the police authority buries their late son in addition to their demand for justice so that the pain caused by his death could be mitigated.

The uncle of the late Friday Arunsi and spokesman of the family, Kingshert Uban Kalu Ukpai made this demand on Saturday when the newly deployed Abia State Commissioner of Police, Janet Agbede paid a condolence visit to the family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjEoYS_c5dM
Describing the new CP as a mother, he expressed gratitude over the visit despite taking over as the helmsman of the state police command just a day before.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/04/bury-our-son-lets-get-over-this-pain-family-of-slain-ohafia-indigene-tells-abia-cp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Miner13: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
will shall not be victim of unfortunate incidence that will wholly or partially kills our spirit being. amen..REST IN PEACE HANDSOME

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by michlins(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Follow the gods and kill and join the living in mourning.

That's what the police did here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by saintbillion(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
nigerian police a curse or a blessing? Your friend or an enemy? Hit like if u think nigerian police smoke weed or share if u want buhari to follow kyari.

60 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sorrow, Tears and Blood...Kill and mourn
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by dangermouse(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good of the new CP. Rip to the slain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Olabode971(f): 1:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Family of anyone killed during diz lockdown should just Look for confirm Jazz and strike back who so ever killed their Loved ones.. Reporting to govrtmnt, Police, or any other agency won't help. Do me,I do u.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by kontalonsmith(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Olabode971:
Family of anyone killed during diz lockdown should just Look for confirm Jazz and strike back who so ever killed their Loved ones.. Reporting to govrtmnt, Police, or any other agency won't help. Do me,I do u.

Say no to juju, Jesus is the way, the truth and life grin

9 Likes

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Oh! We shall not become victim of circumstance(s) in Jesus' name.... See the pain they have caused his family... Odindin omo... ��

10 Likes

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by wilemer: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Metris147:
As police high delegations continue to pay a condolence visit to the family of Late Friday Arunsi, who was last week murdered by a team of policemen said to have acted under the influence of alcohol, members of the family have requested that the police authority buries their late son in addition to their demand for justice so that the pain caused by his death could be mitigated.

RIP
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
May we never be a victim of pre -matured death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
saintbillion:
nigerian police a curse or a blessing?
Your friend or an enemy?
Hit like if u think nigerian police smoke weed or
share if u want buhari to follow kyari.

Wetin you gain
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Roon9(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Police related killings during this lockdown is more than covid casualties... Who's the real pandemic?

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by ignis: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
The bad eggs in the Nigerian Police Force are more than the good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Dalexicographer(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is sad Mehn....

If Corona no kill you, The bad ones in the Police dey there to finish the job...

PS: If you're looking to earn from home by freelancing, contact me via signature to get approved on Upwork...
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Flame4chi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Horrible.
Please, I'm very broke and almost running out of essentials. Please anyone in Kaduna can hit me up. I'm willing to work for Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I don't mind if I can't get an extension of days. I really need funds for sustainability as I'm here alone far from home. I can do anything legal, please, sachet water production company, bakery, etc

Zero 8 zero 3 two seventy 82 45. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Patrioticman007(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rip
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by GboyegaD(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hope they get justice. I will keep asking if some of them go out each day with the intention to cause some citizens pains.
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Perfecttouchade: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Sultty(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rest on. It's not your fault but the errors of others that cost u ur life
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sad.
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by beautyhd: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Whether na eye service or nose Service from the CP and colleagues, it's quite commendable to come in person to pay her condolences to the bereaved.

RIP handsome young man.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Martinola(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Police officers in Nigeria are as useless as buhari
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Vivianagoja(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Las Las na money dem go take shut their mouth
This is Nigeria
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by tempem: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
They needed it.
But you see what they call time and unexpected event, I hate it. Yet, it befalls all of us.
https://tomvad.com/9-global-online-stores-to-buy-face-masks-plus-faq/
Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by Kusheer(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
God help this country we have bad leader and foolish followers

1 Share

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian. A disgrace of a country

1 Like

Re: Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out by danny360: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
how will they not claim that the policemen killed the boy under the influence of alcohol. if it was another person now, they would have been quoting constitution. see fine fresh boy wey they kill. if you check now all the policemen are ugly. different crazy stories from everywhere. tommorow now you will hear that a policeman collected 20k bribe under the influence of alcohol. mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) / Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos / Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.