Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths (1284 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Babzcom: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
The weather is very hot here in kano. People hardly sleep at night , many people are finding it difficult to breath due to the hot weather. I read that extreme heat/humidity can fuel rise in meningitis.

Experts in the house can you shed more light?

1 Like

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by crispus09(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lets wait for professionals and probably gvt statement b4 we speculate or debate.

1 Like

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by engrsyer(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
WHO should better go to Kano and find out what's wrong before it escalates to another global pandemic just as what they did wrong in China
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by klbakare(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
That's the work of ministry of health. Nigeria is a great nation
Our leaders starting from buhari and osinbajo are useless people.
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babzcom:
The weather is very hot here in kano. People hardly sleep at night , many people are finding it difficult to breath due to the hot weather. I read that extreme heat/humidity can fuel rise in meningitis.

lol Kano has always been like that... Even yobe and maiduguri are hotter.. So cancel that meningitis thought lol.. M

And Yes I have lived there
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by GamalNasser: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
My friend its COViD

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by doctore212(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
If it is meningitis those patients would have
1. High grade fever.

2. Neck pain.

3. Headache.
Others include myalgia, photophobia.

Then when they are examined, there is what is called a Kernigs and Brudzinkis sign ( both show signs of menigial irritation)

So if those that died had the above then is meningitis if not, another cause of death should be looked out for.
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by BigIyanga: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babzcom:

Where are those that abused Melinda Gates?
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Babzcom: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kallmerb:
lol Kano has always been like that... Even yobe and maiduguri are hotter.. So cancel that meningitis thought lol.. M

And Yes I have lived there

You have lived there sure but we are presently there. Beside that , Meningitis have struck Kano several times....
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Mbamto: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Keep leaving in denial
Heat ko, covik 1-9 ni

1 Like

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by realstars: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let Them Call On God, He Will Help Them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by knowledgeable: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babzcom:

It can still be tested & verify by the relevant authorities.
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by u11ae1013: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
So those reputable people who died couldn't afford AC, mallam use ya head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by PapaNnamdi: 1:06am On Apr 26, 2020
covid- 19 doesn't kill, u dumb nitwit, u die from underlying health conditions
lazy , empty headed youths... tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Horlubunmmy: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2020
u11ae1013:
So those reputable people who died couldn't afford AC, mallam use ya head
Exactly my thought
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2020
meningitis

Nigerian leaders have failed woefully

If you know your right from your left, better call on God!!!
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by Commonsense99: 2:05am On Apr 26, 2020
wink
Its likely to be COVID-19.
Meningitis have nuchal rigidity which cannot be mistaken.
I think the disease is spreading faster than its beign reported in kano,.. Kano should tighten their grip before they become another Epi center.
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by abokikhalifa: 4:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Babzcom:

Is it today that Kano started experiemcing mad sun?
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by GboyegaD(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Whatever it is, the health authority should investigate it.
Re: Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths by SenecaTheYonger: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
They died because of the lockdown. Either hunger or because their immune got weak from no movement.

What most don’t know is that work is exercise and more people will fall sick as a result of sitting in one place.

A virus that attacks your immune system and you ask people not to go out for sunlight (vitamin D) and move around to boost immune system.

More people will fall sick from this lockdown (not just from this virus alone)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Holding In Your Urine For Too Long In Your Bladder. / I Bed Wet At My Fiance Place / Please Help I Need A Good Gynecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.