Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please How do I Connect My Site To My Facebook Page? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How do I Connect My Site To My Facebook Page? (1172 Views)

How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How do I Connect My Site To My Facebook Page? by DrAyo1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
Please everyone help me on this, it's urgent.
I run a site with wordpress and I need to connect my site with my fbk page so that anytime I update my site, the news title and link shows up on my facebook page. Please help. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please How do I Connect My Site To My Facebook Page? by utimatedes(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
What you need to do is to go to the pages note section and import your note from your feed URL and it will appear any time u make post. This is the link to import ur feed: http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?pages

You will need to burn your feed first before u can import it.

If u are have problem with the step above, register your blog with http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/ and link ur fb page and the work will be done automatically when u make post.

I know ur site is about Job Vacancies integrate with Adsense, that is why u want to import ur blog to fb

I hope this help
Re: Please How do I Connect My Site To My Facebook Page? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2011
Another simple way is to create a hyperlink to facebook. . . .dont mind me jare. . . .ultimatedes has given you the best suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Create Real Ebook Not Pdf Files / I Need A .ch Domain Name / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.