Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours (97695 Views)

Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by michoim(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
it is no longer our business since they said it is normal for many people to die during this time of the year
Who are the "they"? Pointless talk
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2020
We are too much self in this country especially the north ,let the cleansing commence .lol

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Kingrefreshed: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2020
ProsperChild:

https://punchng.com/kano-loses-12-prominent-persons-in-10-hours/

Natural population control.

Its still going to kill even more and more in the northern nigeria. Because they love flouting the law and disobeying orders.

Im sorry but thats the Truth ! Did you watch the burial of Former Borno State governor's father

The Magnitude of people in attendance Its so shocking and unbelivable !

3 Likes

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
nijabazaar:

The scenario she painted x playing out inasmuch as it hurts.

Private organisations need to intervene and become more decisive. Ganduje and Buhari are clearly inept like Trump. The deaths of these people dont matter to them so far its not Abva Kyaris.

What happens in kano affects us all so far we are still one country. We should start pleading for help cos Kano is the new epicenter. Had it been that the original strain that hit italy hits kano now, young people would be spared, I think , but alas that covid had mutated - 31 and 40s are not spared anymore.

Remember when the world eradicated polio, huge swathes of it were still in Kano...

Overpopulation mixed with illiteracy is never a good thing by the way
exactly
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Galactico4ever(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

But they have enough mosques! Why are they still falling sick
Can U explain to me the relationship between mosques and healthcare facilities?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by jrusky(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
fiizznation:
What's with all this obsession about kano state. It is that there is another different kano apart from the one I know? I don't get. Or it is that some of you are vehemently praying for people to start dropping dead in kano so that your sick minds will gloat about it. People die and everyday babies are born in kano. Why is there this sinister plan to attribute any dead in kano to a covid19 related dead?

Well somethings are bether ignored!

My suggestion to you is to first confirm if the news were truth or just a farce before you can concluded as you did.

You might be surprise this silent death is going on and the state govt trying to play smart looking other way so this issue needs to be investigate to ascerain the truth before its too late.

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by lamentor78(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
If don't know ,Kano now has COVID-19 pro and COVID-20.5 the latest version

3 Likes

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Amiaraking(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Coronavirus. Kano is covering figures
Blossomfirst ;
Your beauty is second to none.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by saajus: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
What's going on Kano?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2020
michoim:
Who are the "they"? Pointless talk
the state government said nothing like abnormal death in Kano

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Kinsalat619(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2020
This can't be corona virus. The weather in Kano is too hot for the virus
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Wasky101: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
maybe Kano state government is responsible for planting this story in the media.

they need federal government funding and this strange death stories is a way to get government attention
Exactly my thoughts.
Giving the high population of people in Kano recording 20deaths in a day is no big deal.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Sleekfingers: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
it is no longer our business since they said it is normal for many people to die during this time of the year

it is our business o. Because if they all start dying like flies. Na south these cows go run come o....
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by 9jaRealist: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Chikelue2000:
dear FG....pls declare a state of emergency in Kano.....let there be full lockdown dis time with d help of d military assisting....d hausa man is known to be very careless n stubborn...who may not even care to obey simple health routine....but with d help of d military that should change.....it's time to act fast FG....pls
gabicon:
Unfortunately more people are going to die, this is the effect of poverty and limited education, more sadly is the fact that as a result of how integrated the north is a number of elite will also die. When a majority of people are financially viable and have been educated they can make intelligent decisions and protect themselves. More unfortunate is the fat that it will spread to other parts of the north.

God help us.

This is a football game in Kano THIS WEEK in the midst of the Covid pandemic... shocked

>

2 Likes

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Btruth: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2020
We all seriously need to turn to God for forgiveness. Things are really getting out of hand.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Sleekfingers:

it is our business o. Because if they all start dying like flies. Na south these cows go run come o....

who will allow them in the South?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Amiaraking:

Blossomfirst ;
Your beauty is second to none.
you made me waste my time on a below average picture
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by beautyhd: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever

2 million ibos? Where did you get this information from? Take it easy and go get your facts right?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by capip120(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2020
peacettw:
They should give us all a break. Unless these deaths are being verified by a reputable body, I am taking this with a spoon of salt.

The effort being put to make sure that kano is always on the news is a pointer that something fishy is going on. Now they are coming up with so called prominent persons dying so that we will take them more seriously.

Spot on man. Samething I have been saying.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Kano state government don't care about people dying. They came to make money. That's why Sanusi was sent packing.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by jrusky(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Its still going to kill even more and more in the northern nigeria. Because they love flouting the law and disobeying orders.

Im sorry but thats the Truth ! Did you watch the burial of Former Borno State governor father

The Magnitude if people in attendance Its so shocking and unbelivable !

Bro I live in Abj just 2 days was talking to a group of aboki about Coro to my surprise they told me Coro is fake infact one of them said its West World that created it to kill Muslim I was shocked infact short of word to tell you how these people reason.

Bro these people ehn......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Parsz: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2020
They are all humans yeah
ProudBiafran:
Why are you crying for Kano?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by olax02(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:

2 Likes

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by ChoCho54(f): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Im sorry but thats the Truth ! Did you watch the burial of Former Borno State governor father

The Magnitude if people in attendance Its so shocking and unbelivable !
Yet nobody arrested anybody. This is the same offense Funke Akindele was charged to Court for.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Katier00(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2020
beautyhd:

2 million ibos? Where did you get this information from? Take it easy and go get your facts right?
an estimation of Igbo's living in the Sabin gari of kano, that is not the point here, the estimates maybe wrong or right. The question is how come it is only killing or the reports we are getting shows that only the male Muslims.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by lastclaire4(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2020
asobo:
lastclaire4 come and read for yourself please. I guess prominent people like this died last year too. Kano is a time bomb waiting to explode

The question is who was getting the statistics pre corona? People should always report objectively to avoid unnecessary panic. You dont diagnose illness by the number of deaths. Do you have their statistics pre corona?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Katier00(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Acidosis:

Well Igbos in Kano don't go to mosques. The Igbo man in his shop is less likely to be infected.
they go to church
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Sleekfingers: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:

who will allow them in the South?

are they not nigerian? How dem dey take enter south before? No be through trailers? Or do u think the law enforcements will stop them from entering?

We need to start shouting now. Before those idiots finish this country with their stupidities. I don talk my own o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.