Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

British Chevening Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British Chevening Scholarship (1916 Views)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES / Application For Chevening Scholarship 2012/13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Chevening Scholarship by igwedanik(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hello nairalanders dans la maison,is a great kuul day today and we thank God 4 HIS Mercies which endureth 4eva and who will make our expectations to kom 2 limelight.

I just wanna inform you guys dt British Chevening Scholarship preliminary form is out and if made 2.1 or 1st class ,you can go for it now.You do that in any of the British Council offices across the nation in -

Lagos-11 Alfred Rewane Road,Ikoyi(formally kingsway Road) P.O Box 3702 Lagos

Kano-10 Emir's Palace Road PMB 3003 Kano

Ph- Plot 300 Olusegun Obasanjo Way,GRA ll PH

Abuja- Plot 2935 ,IBB Way ,Maitama PMB 550,Garki,Abuja.

I picked my own form today,strongly believing that something good will come out of it cos

"ur attitudes to things will definitely determine ur altitude in life"

Keep on believing U RE NEVER ALONE DEAR,inugo odiwo nma! somebody help me and interpret.
Do have a nice day and remain cool.Love yaa all.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by calyx: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
@igwe

Great guy.keep it up!
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by femoshi: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2007
What's the price of the British Chevening Scholarship form? or is it free?
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2007
@femoshi.their forms are free of charge,they are not like nigerians,take PTDF for instance,collecting N2000.00 for a form.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by igwedanik(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
The form is free of charge.U need not 2 pay a dine for it.

Au revoir and Remain blessed.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by benboiz: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
guys,
thanks for all the info.itz good to know that the form is FREE.pls, wots the way out for guys residing in places locations where the form can be obtained.
pls, can anyone help?

tanx to y'all for all the luv.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by benboiz: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
guys,
sory for the goof!!!!
thanks for all the info.itz good to know that the form is FREE.please, wots the way out for guys residing in locations outside where the form can be obtained.
please, can anyone help?

thanks to y'all for all the love.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by igwedanik(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hello Monsieur,
The form can only b collected n British Council Office bt if u have somebody residing n the city where dr office is,the person can help you out so far as u made 2.1 or 1st Class.

Dats just it my dear.Take care and God Bless.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by gabriellle: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2007
hello people, i got my form yesterday and i dey believe say baba god dey my side. has anyone applied before and does anyone know someone that actually got it?abeg keep me posted o cos, it must happen this year, i need the free education. cool
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by chimezo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2007
Pls what of other ducomments u have to submitt dat with?
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by REMIS(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2007
POINT OFCORRECTION:
For those living in Lagos and its environs,the British High Commision office is:
20 Thompson Avenue,Ikoyi,Lagos.
The deadline for submission of form is 31 July,2007.

I am using this medium to thank the first Guy that posted this info.thanks a million as you have saved us the stress of going to the place to find out when the forms would be available.
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by stellon: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2007
i checked in lagos on thursday and they told me to come back this week. i will check back, thanks guy for the info
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by stellon: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2007
i checked in lagos on thursday and they told me to come back this week. i will check back, thanks guy for the info
Re: British Chevening Scholarship by ola4u: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2007
Please can British Chevening Scholarship Form be sent to my email box as an attachement Or I need to be there phsically for collection.

Please help.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Nta / Vacant At Dove Recruit / Sonia Foods Ltd. Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.