Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. (799 Views)

Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
BROTHER OSCAR'S TESTIMONY.

TITLED: WITCHCRAFT  INFRASTRUCTURE AND  LOGISTIC  OF SATAN.

i was working with witches of every street, for in every street of the world there is a witch ,who monitor the  inhabitant of the street ,these leaders of  street were monitoring and gathering  information about  every family in their street ,i will advice you to avoid speaking up about your project and intention  in the street ,for we were monitoring and gathering intelligence on every man and woman , and whenever you say what you are planning to do we made sure to block it,leaders of street were bringing information about the inhabitant of their street ,everywhere on the earth there are instrument and logistic of intelligence gathering set up by the enemy ,in order to know people ambition and project ,there are unclean spirit of intelligence gathering and control everywhere ,  witches  gave me information about people in their jurisdiction ,for they had intelligence on people living in their jurisdiction,,i was also deploying unclean spirit on top of many  trees of my borough,these wandering spirit  were intelligence gathering agent working ,for i needed information in order to block people  project and ambitions,
the determination and resistance of witches and wizard,in the end time witchcraft is  one of the strategy of the devil,witches and wizards are Ruthless  soldiers of the devil.

Witches often  reach a level  in the dark world where they will not repent under no circumstances because of the level they have attained, these are witches with the mark of goliath on their body ,there are also  witches with the mark  of king herod on them ,there are witches having the mark of the queen  Jezebel on their body,there are witches with the mark of  Delilah,they are various  demonic warrior fighting  God's children in the spiritual  war ,some of these  demons  are avatars ,who are men born from union of water  mermaid and satanist  ,these kind of hybrid  human  being  must be wipe out ,when you invoke the rainbow which is the first covenant and the deluge they will be wipe out,on the other hand high ranking witches will  convert only when they are face with angels ,whenever the devil instruct witches to shut down and destroy churches, these  servant of satan come face to face with   warrior angels of God  ,who dont hesitate to execute them,those who escape angelic onslaught return to the devil where they face death  threat,and they are sent back to the battle field to face angelic  warrior which means death,it is in this scenario when witches  face choices of  either to die in the battle field in the hand of angelic warrior or to repent ,having encounter the power of satan and the power of God they can assess the power of God ,in truth a witch will only  repent when he is sure that the man of god can protect him from the devil ,he must  be sure that the men of god has enough power to overpower lucifer and protect him..

CHILDREN AND PRAYER.

Brother in order to initiate war against GOD'S children,firstly  i was checking whether they were born out of marriage or in marriage , those who are born out of marriage have a dark link in their blood which is an open gateway , once i found out that you were born out of marriage ,i was then checking  the link  which is  the cursed  that is in your blood ,and i would take your photo to the second heaven for examination ,these are blood test and examination  we were doing  to determine and confirm the covenant in your blood,for there is a difference between a child born in  marriage and child born out of marriage, there is a dark link  following children born out of marriage,they will be frustrated in all their lives unless they come to christ,,david suffer from this dark link and   he said ,my mother conceived me  in iniquity,this is a blood issue ,the most powerfull prayer a christian can do is to change his  blood to the blood of christ in order to undo the covenant in the blood ,you can change your blood system to the blood of christ through prayer in order to undo blood condition,

one day i was travelling in hyper space in order to attend a meeting of satanists  in the astral world ,while i was moving in hyper space in the speed of light , i saw in my  trajectory a wall of  fire, that was preventing me from passing, quickly i tried to fly over this wall of fire ,but i was blocked ,i tried to fly on the left and right  side of this  wall of fire, i could not pass for i was blocked,  i knew that this was the fire of GOD ,finally i decided to come down to the ground to check what was happening ,when  i landed on the ground ,to my surprise i saw a group of children ,they were playing church  and trying to imitate a church service , basically these children go to church with their parent and they were trying to copy what they see in the church ,they were mimicking prayer saying in the name of JESUS we cast out devil,when i look carefully ,i saw a child that was playing pastor and laying  his hand on another child ,then he said i cast out devil in the name of  JESUS CHRIST , i saw his friend pretending to fall on the ground ,the child who play the pastor   thought he was just playing ,however there were things that were happening,for when he said in the name of jesus christ i cast out devil, i saw  a spirit of death leaving his friend who pretended to fall to the ground  ,things where happening when these children were using the name of jesus christ ,i came to understand that these children were the ones  stopping me from passing , they erected a wall of fire in space thanks to their meeting ,and i could not pass,brother when you see children playing church dont stop them ,you dont know what is happening in the spirit world,i could not attack these children, for when they began to pray the angels of the lord descended and there was great light ,moreover their parent were christian , i would have die had i try to come against  them,we must not stop children when they play church because everything matter in the spiritual world,adult must never stopped children from copying and impersonating pastor and church ,nothing is neglected in  the spirit in the eyes of GOD, when children are copying pastor and church the angels of the lord descend  automatically for god take it seriously,we must understand that children faith is greater then that of adult ,and god respond automatically when children pray,and these children  were covered with light ,when a toddler  say alleluya and amen ,these are  not a simple word,even if the child is 9 month, its dangerous when a child utter biblical words ,there are mystical wave and rays  in the spirit world,children are more powerful then you think ,and when they speak god word  there is greater power ,that is why we fought to stop parent from taking their children to church ,i had to interrupt this children meeting  in order to continue my journey in the astral world ,quickly i caused a mother  who was sitting around to scatter them ,i mean  i shot this woman ,as a result she stood up and said to the children ,too much noise ,please its done,as a result the children abandon their prayer ,i said to the spirit of the woman you did a great job,i could not attack these children for fear of death therefore i used a human agents,when the children went away, i waited the fire to become extinguished, and i continue my journey to the satanic meeting  ,we work so that parent would not take their children  to church ,beloved whenever you come to church without your children you are vexing the lord ,  you are in rebellion with god, you cannot go to church to seek eternal life and leaves children at home ,the lord will not be happy with you,therefore you are exposed for you are out of the will of god ,the bible say teach the children the way of the lord ,i said that when parent  leave children to watch cartoon  it is dangerous ,for cartoon cause possession and rebellion,children become rebellious,yet the bible say Honor your father and mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you. the devil know that rebellion and failure to obey your parent will reduce children longevity ,many children are dying prematurely because of failure to obey their parent,after scattering  these children i travel to the meeting where we were debating how to attack god children who are in business ,because they support soul winning,and since they support evangelism they make progress  in their business ,as a result unbeliever who were business men were joining the church because of them ,in order to destroy god children business we were suppose to link  them with those who resolve to occultism so they will be attacked ,the second weapon we were using was proud ,since your business grow and you have become prosperous we were sending proud,you would begin to look down on other , we were then entering to crush your  business ,thirdly we were sending women agent  who are business lady ,so that you  will fall in sexual immorality with them,if these lady  fail  in their mission they were travelling under the sea to get more seduction power ,

Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
CHILDREN AND PARENT'S unclothedness.
brother ,one day i was flying in space and heading to a meeting of satan ,while i was flying i saw a villa on the land ,i felt like i had  to fly backward and check what was happening in that villa ,when i flew over that villa i saw a christian lady washing in her bathroom she was not covered ,but i notice that she was washing with her child ,failing to realise that this is a curse for the child, the bible say that children should not see the unclothedness of their parent, on that day i enforced  the cursed on the child ,for her mother had deliberately exposed her child to her unclothedness,many  Mother exposed themselves before their children they are putting their children under curse,this was an open door and legality  i was using in order to attack children,, i was causing women of god to bath with their children and walked half naked before their children ,so that their children will be cursed ,,this issue is widespread in many family ,and many  have come to confess after hearing my testimony , there is no attack in the spirit  world where gateway and door are not opened,it is only when you break god law that you come under attack ,
when working for the devil i used to get children to fight and  injured one another for the sake of blood,whenever one of them  is injured ,it is either an angel that will come and get the blood or a demon that will come to get it, for it cannot be lost like that, blood is sought in the world of satan,demon would like to collect your dot of blood in order to affect your life,moreover ,the bank of blood of satan had to be supply and refilled at all times by all means,,
outward adornment is satan end time strategy,
last time i talked about how i was able to enter the church through women adornment and make up ,today demon can attend christian service thanks to women make up  and jewelry ,these product allow demon to come in the church for they are their property ,whenever a woman was wearing wig in the church ,i was leaving my body and entering the church through  her wig  in order to operate ,i was inside the  wig ,artificial  hair capture  what is  in the mind and memory of women and transfer the information about their lives to the world of satan,whenever i wanted to fight a woman of  prayer, i  was checking whether she was attached to  make up and jewelry  ,these property of the devil gave me advantage and legality to defeat these  women ,brother   it is true that when the prodigal son return  home the father killed a animal and put a ring in his finger ,it is true that the lord instructed the use of  ring in deborah marriage, but  here is  where the problem is ,whenever a jewelry store and  a shop design necklace,ring and bracelet  we were order to duplicate them  in the marine world ,and we were coming back to that jewelry store, and we were  replacing the original  product with the ones we have designed in the manufacturing industries of the world of water ,brother the Jewry we were making in the marine kingdom are snake,scorpion and millipit,animal,in the marine kingdom i saw mermaid gathering serpent and pulling  them like wires in order to design wig, many women on the earth are wearing wig that are serpent ,i said that the devil want women to be attached to make up and jewellery ,and i saw water mermaid praying to the queen of heaven so that women will be attached to make up and jewelry  despite the preaching  of pastors and the warning of the lord ,
thus we were leaving the body and we were travelling to various   jewelry store and we  were copying  the original model and we were designing them underwater ,and we were replacing original jewlry with python,snake and millipit,even wedding ring can be a snake,a scorpion and millitpit,you should pray before buying wedding ring ,for you may buy a snake,i always advise brothers to avoid wedding ring ,because you dont know whether it is normal ring or a duplicate of the marine kingdom,these ring that are demonic animal will cause you trouble in marriage and ministry, therefore discernment is crucial ,many christian on wedding day  wear ring that are snake ,understand that we were replacing even rubber hair with wig design by water mermaid which were snakes ,,,
witchcraft manipulation in the cross road and round about,brother ,
in many of the crossroad and round about of the city i was mounting net and spiderweb in order to capture people blessing,star and souls ,when people were passing they were leaving their  blessing and their souls,however  it is when a burning and dedicated christian  was coming  that i was  removing these net  and spiderweb,otherwise it would catch fire and burn,one day a burning  christian was passing and we failed  to  notice him early in order to remove the net ,as a result he entered the net ,as soon as  he touched the net it took fire and it was burned , as a result we lost all the souls and blessing that were on the net , people recover their souls and their blessing that were captured , ,there were days i came to pee in the crossroad in order to bewitch  people with my pee ,when i was peeing i was actually bewitching and enchanting the crossroad,anyone smelling that urine came under manipulation,

MY ENCOUNTER WITH A BURNING CHRISTIAN.

one day  in the city people went to see a football game ,and i placed my net on the road to catch souls and stars ,when the game was  over , a huge crowds  that came out of the stadium were passing the road where i had installed my net,on that day many souls were captured in my net and i was so happy that i was dancing ,while i was celebrating there was a 17 years old  man coming, and he was about to reach the crossroad ,when i look i saw that  this young man  who  was a fiery believer  had already enter the  crossroad  where the net was,and  i could not remove the net ,and it was too late ,when this christian entered the crossroad there was an explosion and the net was destroyed ,all the souls from the  stadium that i had captured  were liberated ,everything was destroy by this young man ,and he passed without  realising the destruction he had caused ,i was so angry that i took my rocket  launch device , i shot the young man with the rocket propelled device ,when it was about to reach the young man  this  rocket was deviated to a woman that was reach and she collapsed on the ground  ,i was wondering how come a young man overpower a master of african witchcraft,i was so angry that i swore to make war to this man ,
the spiritual weigh of the believer,
when i weigh this christian on my scale  it  broke because he was strong and heavy , i was monitoring and attacking this christian but i was unable to reach him, i shot him with arrow ,rocket and gun but it didnt work ,never the less  i was determined to deal with him, ,whenever a man of god come to a borough he was weigh in order to determined his spiritual level, every territory  a child of god enter he willl be measure by witches and demons to determin his spiritual weigh ,whether he is light or heavy, it is those who fast and pray with dedication that weigh heavy,for a man of god to be strong, his wife must grow in spirit together with him,otherwise she will be the instrument and gateway for the enemy,when we attack the pastor and we fail ,we were checking the wife and children ,in my case i was trying to enter the dream of pastors wives in order to have sex with them in the dream  ,and when the pastor sleep with his wife ,what i deposited in    the body of his wife in the dream was weakening him,this   was actually  the spirit of heaviness,weakness and laziness  in prayer  that was to overtake him ,as a result the fire would begin to go down and extinguish ,when he become  unable to pray it was a defeat for him,we had defeated pastor thanks to their wives ,fasting and prayer  in spiritual conflict,
this young  man that i was fighting was covered with flames of fire ,when he walk in the street  to visit  fellow christian,  flames of fire that were covering him were  destroying  the works of witchcraft and enchantment in the street ,without his realisation  ,whenever  he  enter   the  court of a compound where fetich are buried, his presence burned the fetich buried in the compound ,and those who were under manipulation were liberated in that compound,he did not know the destruction that his presence was causing in the spirit world,this 17 years old man   was living a life of fasting and prayer ,he liked spending times in meditation of god word,wherever he passed  the works of darkness were destroyed ,when he walked the street demons are scattered and running away because of flames of  fire covering him, he did not need to fight them for he was living in holiness and he was dedicated in prayer,whenever he was moving there was destruction of net,hole,booby trap,and people who were bewitched were free  when he passed by them,i was alerted that this  young man was causing trouble in the sector for no satanist was able to control and overpower him,he had to be stopped ,brother this was not a pastor ,just a simple christian that was living  in prayer and holiness .when he pray the  system of the devil was down,given that i had a strike force ,and people were depending on me ,i was suppose to deal with him ,when i took over i was suppose to study and research the spiritual condition of this young  man, i was suppose to determine his strength and weakness,quickly i found  out that his love for god was developed, often when he walked the street he was always singing in his heart, and when a christian develop a habit of singing in  his  heart and soul it is dangerous for  we were keeping distance, whenever women of god cook and sing for god, there is power that descend upon them,when women  sing in the bathroom while bathing  there is a light that descend upon them ,when women sing for the lord while they are sweeping the house the brush  become celestial and cover with flame of fire ,which burn work of manipulation and enchantment in their homes,when i was researching  this young man ,i began to study her maternal family to look for  family foundation and alter ,,i found out that his tribe were link with a queen of the sea  called kokou ,the marine world was the way  forward since his family was link with water,quickly i summoned water spirit connected to her family,when they appear , i made known to them that  i needed to overpower this targeted young man  at all cost, later ,i tried to cause him  to fall in love ,i try  to get him to have a desire for a woman  in his heart so that i will  enter his heart, but i found that he was not in these  things , despite  reenforcement i was unable to reach the young man,i kept monitoring this young man and i was following him to church ,
water baptism and the spiritual world,
when i follow this young man to church ,on that day their pastor led them to the local stream for baptism ,and i followed them  in order to monitor and see what will happen,,when the member of this congregation arrived before the stream for baptism ,,i saw their pastor entering the water with 2 members ,they were  actually praying for the sanctification of the stream ,when they pray for this  stream of water , i saw with my spiritual eyes that the stream  of water has turned to  blood ,i saw that this blood  was shining and resplendent ,the blood was smelling aroma,in  truth this was the royal blood of jesus christ ,when i saw this mysterious blood i said this must be the blood of their god ,as soon as  the water turned to blood ,  i saw marine spirit  leaving the stream ,for this water was their dwelling place ,the water spirit fled the blood of jesus and they  were  joined by demons  and witches in the bank of the stream ,and when the baptism service began ,quickly i saw  the devil himself  joining  these forces of darkness in the left side of the bank,in order to attend the baptism ceremony,     ,on the other side of the stream   i saw bright angels of the lord ,they were present in this service of  baptism ,people underestimate what happen in the baptism but the devil take it seriously ,when the man of god began to  baptise his members , i saw that many of his members   had covenant ,bondage ,tie ,marks  of witchcraft,however ,as soon as  they were dip  in the  stream that had become  the blood of jesus ,  all the bondage,chain ,curse  were destroyed and they remain in the stream ,the blood of christ  was cleaning  them ,the blood  was destroying  witchcraft manipulation in them  and they came  out new creation,  i mean they came out of water resplendent and shining thanks to the blood of jesus christ ,the devil and his mermaid and demons  were  watching the whole thing ,the angels of god were assisting ,i saw that they had their weapon ready, whenever a person was baptise the devil was dismissing the monitoring demon and he was deploying 2 new demon of coolness  more powerful,thus when a christian get baptise the devil would replace the  monitoring demon with a more powerful  demon to cool down his faith and get him to backslide ,,i saw the devil giving a scream of anger and telling  demon in that place to leave ,they were dismissed and they were replace by cooling demon more powerful ,these cooling demons came in order to fight the newly baptised believer,that is why many people slacken after baptism ,baptism is very powerful in the spiritual world ,i saw the devil ordering powerfull demon  of coolness  to follow the  baptised christian,i saw these christians  coming out  of water that had become the blood of christ ,they were covered   ,baptism intensify spiritual conflict  in the lives  of god people ,there will be acceleration of battle in the lives  of those who are baptised  ,the newly appointed demon of coolness  will pile pressure on the baptise believer with intense temptation ,brother ,when this young man was baptise i saw that he came out of water with exceeding  joy ,there was a heavenly force that exploded in him  to the point that  he was  much more resplendent and his joy was immense  ,when i saw that my target had  become more powerful, i  knew that i had no chance against him, i gave up this mission for fear of consequence, this assignment was a failure and the devil  was   angry ,on that day i receive warning and death threat , often the devil kill  his servant when they  fail ,i was not killed because i was important and i was working tirelessly for his kingdom.

Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
@Evidenx

You didnt finish the testimony. Please update us. Thankyou.
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nuttella:
@Evidenx

You didnt finish the testimony. Please update us. Thankyou.
i thought people are not interested so i stopped.
You can read the full story here

https://www.facebook.com/109504897403992/posts/149211040100044/
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Evidenx:
i thought people are not interested so i stopped.
You can read the full story here

https://www.facebook.com/109504897403992/posts/149211040100044/
Thankyou. I went to the Facebook page, he didnt finish the story. Can u post it here?
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by JourneytoEL(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
this revelation is so true, especially the part of people walking into cobwebs at cross roads
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Thankyou. I went to the Facebook page, he didnt finish the story. Can u post it here?
Then i think its finished.

But will make more research and will get back to you.
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
If I was Satan I'd host a neverending party and invite everyone, there'd be free food and booze in endless supply. All these witches and wizards that are busy sucking blood and giving people disease, dem no sabi work jare. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
JourneytoEL:
this revelation is so true, especially the part of people walking into cobwebs at cross roads
Thank God there are still Nigerians who know the truth.. many dont believe. but that doesn't change the fact its true.
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
LordReed:
If I was Satan I'd host a neverending party and invite everyone, there'd be free food and booze in endless supply. All these witches and wizards that are busy sucking blood and giving people disease, dem no sabi work jare. LMFAO!
TO BE SATAN NOR HARD NA.. KILL UR PAPA, UR MAMA, SISTER, AND BROTHER, KILL UR COMMUNITY, BEFORE U KNOW IT, GBAM!! YOU GO BE ASSISTANT DEVIL HAHAHAHA.. LOL
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Evidenx:
TO BE SATAN NOR HARD NA.. KILL UR PAPA, UR MAMA, SISTER, AND BROTHER, KILL UR COMMUNITY, BEFORE U KNOW IT, GBAM!! YOU GO BE ASSISTANT DEVIL HAHAHAHA.. LOL

See that's exactly the wrong type of devil to be. A fun loving devil will be way more attractive, plus who can resist free food and booze. LMFAO!
Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by DeusXmachina: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Evidenx:
The job of the devil is to deceive and to tempt people.
To go ahead and murder your family members will be too much hard work for a devil.

Such results could be achieved with out needing to having direct hands in it.

The easiest temptations to man are his hedonistic desires. Food, drink, sex, wealth.
The easiest deceptions are his emotions.

These African devils are infact inefficient workers.

1 Like

Re: Titled: Witchcraft  Infrastructure And  Logistic  Of Satan. by Evidenx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
LordReed:

See that's exactly the wrong type of devil to be. A fun loving devil will be way more attractive, plus who can resist free food and booze. LMFAO!
Hahaha..lol you be case.. Devil doesn't like fun... Dragging d whole world to hell is not fun bro.

(1) (Reply)

Not With Carnal Weapons! / Prayers Against Untimely Death / Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.