Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,197 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? (242 Views)

How Can Nigeria Education Sector Be Moved To Greater Heights? / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello nigerians.
We all know that nigeria has been in a partial lockdown since when this covid19 pandemic became a real issue to us.
Initially,it was only few cases and no death was recorded,but now,the death rate and rate of infection is quite alarming.
Despite the lockdown,the number of people infected is still increasing,and due to this lockdown,there has been a decrease in the economic activities of the country,leading to high inflation of the prices of commodities.
if all this should persist,it's not going to be funny.
My question is how far can nigeria go in curbing this deadly virus? if all the resources and wealth are used to combat the virus,what is the hope of the masses?
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
fynestboi.

Re: How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? by Flame4chi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmm, na God hand we dy. The whole thing is only getting more confusing.

Please I'm very broke and almost running out of essentials. Please anyone in Kaduna can hit me up. I'm willing to work for Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I don't mind if I can't get an extension of days. I really need funds for sustainability as I'm here alone far from home. I can do anything legal, please.

Zero 8 zero 3 two seventy 82 45. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? by Nairalandmonika: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not very far

1 Like

Re: How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
As a child of GOD,
nothing can hinder my progress in this life,not even covid.
all what GOD has destined for my life will surely come to pass.
lalalasticla
mynd44
dominique
biko do the needful.
Re: How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
OGA LALA,I'M COUNTING ON YOU O!
Re: How Far Can Nigeria Go In Containing Covid19 ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Biko where is oga lalasticlala? .Come and help me na!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Constructor And Destructor In PHP / NOUN To Begin Virtual Training On Digital Literacy / Words, Phrases Or Grammar You Have Learnt During Covid19 And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.