Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (60267 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Empirewizzy08: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Incest: Police in A'Ibom arrests father for raping daughter

By Ani Michael

A team of Nigeria Police, Eket division led by Eket Division Police Officer, Mr. Sunday Digha, on Friday April 24, 2020 arrested one Mr. Godwin Jeremiah, from Ikot Udota, Eket Akwa Ibom State for allegedly having carnal knowledge of his 13-year-old daughter.

The suspect, according to Emem Jeremiah, a Junior Secondary School(JSS) 1 student, severally molested and had sexual relationship with her.

The arrest of Mr. Jeremiah, a mason, was led by the Police DPO in charge of Eket, Mr. Sunday Digha with the support of the wife of the executive chairman of Eket local government area, Mrs Bright Archibong and International Federation of Women Lawyers(FIDA) a non-governmental and non-profit organization made up of women lawyers called to practise law in Nigeria.

According to the victim, Miss Emem Goodwin Jeremiah, the father started the illicit act with her since last year and since then, the father slept with her almost every night and sometimes forced her to have sex with his friend, one Michael, an indigene of Ikot Udoma, Eket.

Emem Jeremiah, said the abuse of her person by her father started in 2019, saying she reported the incident to her stepmother and was mercilessly beaten by her father and she left the house.

"My father forcefully abused me sexually beginning from 2019, this occurred almost on a daily basis, irrespective of my resistance due to pains and injury I sustained from the ungodly act. First, I reported the case to my step mother because my mother is late. She confronted my father but she was beaten and this led to her fleeing from my father's house with my stepsister

"When it was becoming unbearable, I ran and reported to the police which led to his first arrest but due to the intervention of my aunty, who did not believe my story, he was released on bail.

"After his released, I did not have any option than to return back to the house and stayed with my father.

"The matter grew from bad to worst. It was the darkest moment in my life. At night, my father did not allow me to sleep, he forcefully abused me throughout the night, it was on daily basis.

"Since nobody was there to help, I decided to run away from my father's house to an unknown destination", she wept profusely while narrating her ordeals.

She expressed optimism that with the intervention of Mrs Bright Frank Archibong and Akwa Ibom State chapter of FIDA, led by Barr. Emem Ette, that justice would come her way and that of other females in the state who are experiencing sexual harassment.

It would be recalled that Mrs Bright Archibong wrote on her facebook timeline penultimate week, and warned men from sexually harassing girls in Eket and Akwa Ibom State.
Mr. Sunday Digha, Eket DPO said the matter would be charge to court after proper investigation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2855784921196440&id=1266424546799160

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
We have some mentally depraved people in our society! undecided

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Empirewizzy08:
Incest: Police in A'Ibom arrests father for raping daughter
A team of Nigeria Police, Eket division led by Eket Division Police Officer, Mr. Sunday Digha, on Friday April 24, 2020 arrested one Mr. Godwin Jeremiah, from Ikot Udota, Eket Akwa Ibom State for allegedly having carnal knowledge of his 13-year-old daughter.
The suspect, according to Emem Jeremiah, a Junior Secondary School(JSS) 1 student, severally molested and had sexual relationship with her.
The arrest of Mr. Jeremiah, a mason, was led by the Police DPO in charge of Eket, Mr. Sunday Digha with the support of the wife of the executive chairman of Eket local government area, Mrs Bright Archibong and International Federation of Women Lawyers(FIDA) a non-governmental and non-profit organization made up of women lawyers called to practise law in Nigeria.
This covid-19 is really bringing the worst in people. How can you even look at your own daughter that way? Tuah!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lolliop: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.

Modified*
Before you'll mention me like the ediots below, use your head.
In the narrative, it is not reported that the man confessed to the crime. That a 13 year old claims to have been raped, doesn't mean it is true. Anybody can manipulate her into fabricating it.
I can't judge a one sided story and without a medical proof.

Modified*
Baffles me that even after modifying the first time, more ediots are still mentioning me unreasonably...
Anyways they are ediots, I don't expect them to be reasonable.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
apparently he has bipolar disorder...
these guys should take him away

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.
why generalize it?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
SmellySperm:

why generalize it?

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
iamadonis2:

.......With these labelling, I already know where you are from......

14 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Padosky242(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jesus wept... Men how this guy's even get an erection or sexual urge towards their blood is still baffling....

22 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
powerhouse3:

Please tell me where.

And with you believing my comment is typical stereotyping, I already know your answer.

4 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
powerhouse3:

Please tell me where.

And with you believing my comment is typical stereotyping, I already know your answer...

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
See face like horror film

18 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Denique(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is sheer wickedness

But as always,

Blame it on demons like he's the only father in that community available to the demons undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Look at his face like a monster..... shocked

7 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Moonlightsun117: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bluezy13:
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.
I don't understand ur comment

3 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm..... this is serious. I reason the man is a pedophile. Because of the lockdown..... only his 13 year old daughter is available so he rapes her repeatedly. Investigations should not end here..... they should pepper his balls until he points out his other victims.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Some men are dogs ....

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gift2xl: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
I just don't want to get upset.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Omo eni kii daa titi ka kii mole kamaa kobasun fun, I guess this is not applicable to them in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Moonlightsun117:
I don't understand ur comment

You don't need to.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Raeheemwayne: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
If this news and pictures are authentic; They should have his testicles hanged or roasted.
TF - how can someone have sex with this toddler - a small version of Emmanuella - from Mark Angel Comedy.

This man is Evil - with his Thanos face.

4 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
iamadonis2:

Wtf! That's evil

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by elchapoo: 2:36am On Apr 27, 2020
too bad
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 2:45am On Apr 27, 2020
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 2:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
If this news and pictures are authentic; They should have his testicles hanged or roasted.
TF - how can someone have sex with this toddler - a small version of Emmanuella - from Mark Angel Comedy.

This man is Evil - with his Thanos face.
Believe this at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cuteboy2: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Your stereotyping a whole state is wrong. We hear these cases all over the country.

iamadonis2:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 27, 2020
I bet we all desire to live long, grow old and have a beautiful life with family and friends around us. Mine is different, I am hopeless and jinxed and nothing has worked for me in my over 3 decades of living. Maybe life is not worth it after all. Maybe it's only a ruse and farce. I have been depressed for far too long and I have been strong to hang on for too long. I am not just sure I can do this again.

9 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2 post:

You are very STUPID and PATHETIC for generalizing this; and to those that like such demeaning post - they are mad.
Back to the story, the man shld be kill ASAP.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
See His Wicked face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Police Arrests Armed Robbers A Bank, Agip Junction, Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.