Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Cleared - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cleared (2722 Views)

My Daughter Cleared Her Waec Result While In SS2 / How Sperm Cleared My Stretch Marks / It Is Neither Jingle-over nor Jang-over. Get It Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleared by Period007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
iaamxavier:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh so there are community pharmacist in this life that are paid 40k $110 per month for a full time basis?
Oga u no see locum there?
Its mostly interns and corpers as a side hustle
Re: Cleared by iaamxavier(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Period007:

Oga u no see locum there?
Its mostly interns and corpers as a side hustle

Ohhhh so they work Little hours then?
Re: Cleared by Period007(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
iaamxavier:

Ohhhh so they work Little hours then?
Yea.mostly 4hrs
Re: Cleared by PharmD911: 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
@STENON
Pls ma'am, can u drop some advice BTW dentistry and pharmacy.
Re: Cleared by STENON(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
PharmD911:
@STENON
Pls ma'am, can u drop some advice BTW dentistry and pharmacy.
Pharmacy is a No No, except your career is only limited to Africa or Nigeria. The more you look, the better you see. Dentistry can also be a good alternative to Nursing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleared by Jman06(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2020
Op, stay on course. Make sure you attend a good pharmacy school where you'll do a Pharm.D. With that you're qualified to take licensure exams like NAPLEX should you decide to travel to the Americas and practice.

B.Pharm is no longer accepted for licensure in most developed countries. A Bpharm holder would need to do a Pharm.D conversion program before being licensed to practice in those countries, that's why some people think that nurses have better job opportunities abroad. In the UK, it is an MPharm; which is also higher than BPharm. Pharmacists too do have great job opportunities abroad but one needs to be appropriately qualified.

1 Like

Re: Cleared by PharmD911: 2:41am On May 03, 2020
STENON:
Pharmacy is a No No, except your career is only limited to Africa or Nigeria. The more you look, the better you see. Dentistry can also be a good alternative to Nursing

Hmm, i don't want to be limited to Africa and Nigeria, No.

So dentistry has an upper edge abroad than pharmacy?
Re: Cleared by PharmD911: 2:54am On May 03, 2020
Jman06:
Op, stay on course. Make sure you attend a good pharmacy school where you'll do a Pharm.D. With that you're qualified to take licensure exams like NAPLEX should you decide to travel to the Americas and practice.

B.Pharm is no longer accepted for licensure in most developed countries. A Bpharm holder would need to do a Pharm.D conversion program before being licensed to practice in those countries, that's why some people think that nurses have better job opportunities abroad. In the UK, it is an MPharm; which is also higher than BPharm. Pharmacists too do have great job opportunities abroad but one needs to be appropriately qualified.

Thanks, the school I choose offer pharmD (UI)

1 Like

Re: Cleared by socialmediaman: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
@pharmD911
Just in case you’re still thinking about this, if you were to find yourself abroad, Dentistry is way more lucrative and financially rewarding than pharmacy. I don’t know about Nigeria though, it seems a lot of people do not visit the dentist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cleared by Ayopid: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
So what did you chosed at last?
Re: Cleared by Ayopid: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
PharmD911:
Okay, I had 305 in the just concluded utme and I'm asking if I should go for dentistry, nursing or pharmacy.

To the bosses out there, pls which one do u suggest I go for?

so what did you chosed at last?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OCI Foundation Hosts Grand Finale Of 2021/2022 Health Quiz Competition / The Best Gift ASUU Gave Me / Fed Poly Idah 2012/2013 Batch B. Admission List Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.