Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

COVID 19: Stop Castigating The Church For The Pandemic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID 19: Stop Castigating The Church For The Pandemic (151 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: Stop Castigating The Church For The Pandemic by Akemmi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have read and heard many people castigate the pastors and the church for their inability to stop the pandemic and I want to clear the air on this.
The church can only be castigated if the world adheres to the church's instructions and yet there is no solution. The children of Israel had always humbled themselves whenever they were struck by a plaque or faced any problem. 2 Chronicles 7:14 is instructive on this, it says, " If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." Believers do know the advantage they have and wouldn't complain but rather are doing the needful. Proverbs 18:10 says, "the name of the Lord is a strong tower; The Righteous run to it and are safe." Stop blaming the Church but join the church to be safe.
Re: COVID 19: Stop Castigating The Church For The Pandemic by EzzyCarter: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Stop Castigating The Church For The Pandemic by petra1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nations need to humble under God. If not their arms will fail them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Odinani / Avoiding And Overcoming Anti-social Behaviours / UK Sanctions Oyakhloime Over 5G And Covid19 Controversial Statement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.