Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,913 members, 7,859,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. (2368 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by Cosmass(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
What are your thoughts on introducing your boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee as an orphan to your family for introduction. we know introduction is where both families meet, what if your partner does not have parents or family? What are your thoughts? How would/do you feel?
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
everyone has a family biological or not

whoever brought you up or looks after you is your family

take off your blinkers thinking that family is mum and father and close relatives from both sides
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by DisGuy: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2011
I'll feel she is hiding something, who has she been living with all these years?

the genuine granparents and uncles from the village will do, no imposters
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by no1madman(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2011
hahah[s][/s]
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by Cosmass(f): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

everyone has a family biological or not

whoever brought you up or looks after you is your family

take off your blinkers thinking that family is mum and father and close relatives from both sides

U r right.

Dis Guy:

I'll feel she is hiding something, who has she been living with all these years?

the genuine granparents and uncles from the village will do, no imposters

Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2011
Like someone everyone has a family. I am sure he has some extended family.
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by baroong: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2011
Unless he/she grew up in an Orphanage.
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by malaika(f): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
:/
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
baroong:

Unless he/she grew up in an Orphanage.
I believe in standard and well functioning orphanages,once the kids are 18,they get assigned to foster parents/families who wud stand-in for them in such cases.
Im a foster sister to alot of great n wonderful girls . . .God bless "our big happy home" kiss
Cosmass:

What are your thoughts on introducing your boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee as an orphan to your family for introduction. we know introduction is where both families meet, what if your partner does not have parents or family? What are your thoughts? How would/do you feel?
What really happened?did she grow up in an orphanage home or [i]she told [/i]you she is an orphan?
If she grew up in a home,for state/govt run home i believe she wud get someone at social welfare or the home that shld stand-in as her family but If the latter is the case(she told u she is an orphan) . . .I hope u have done ur checks?no one becomes an untraceable orphan overnight.
Goodluck.
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by iice(f): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
In my family it's irrelevant since we are more concerned with the person himself/herself.
Too many wack people anyways. . .of what use is adding more problems? undecided
Re: Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. by baroong: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2011
What then? Does s/he introduce the 'orphanage mom' or carer as family?

Yes i think he/she should because they are family as well.

or better still Ifyalways comment.

I believe in standard and well functioning orphanages,once the kids are 18,they get assigned to foster parents/families who wud stand-in for them in such cases.
Im a foster sister to alot of great n wonderful girls . . .God bless "our big happy home"

(1) (Reply)

Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? / Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! / List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.