Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? (4134 Views)

Facts That Emerge From This Corona Virus Pandemic / A Glimpse Into The Future After Corona Virus Pandemic / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Medley(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2020
The country of about 27,000,000 so far has 124 and 71 recovered with no death record.

The cure called COVID ORGANICS is an herbal cure syrup gives results in 7 days.
Made from Artemisia a plant used to cure malaria. Albeit WHO is yet to approve the cure but it's effectiveness in Madagascar is already being announced and Senegal and Cameroon may be the first Country to get their order.

Madagascan President Andry Rajoelina has officially launched a medicine he believes can prevent and cure patients suffering from COVID-19.

Developed by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research and branded COVID Organics, President Rajaolina presented the so-called remedy to the press on Monday. It contains Artemisia, a plant cultivated on the Big Island to fight against malaria.

“All trials and tests have been conducted and its effectiveness in reducing the elimination of symptoms has been proven for the treatment of patients with COVID-19 in Madagascar,” the president said.

A presidential decree said COVID-organics is mandatory for children returning to school on Wednesday. President Rajaolina said Monday that it had cured two COVID-19 cases.

Source:

https://www.africanews.com/2020/04/22/covid-organics-madagascar-launches-africa-s-first-cure-for-virus/

1 Share

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by vastolord4(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2020
WHO! what the hell are you waiting for?

7 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by helinues: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2020
WHO W.H.O epp?

As long as the herbal cure is working and also don't have any side effects, let any country interested make the order

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Righteousness89(m): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2020
The Western World may likely kick against it!

But I Admonish all and Sundry to Humble themselves, Apply for Madagascar Visa , and go pick up for your Country.....

Who does W.H.O Help?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Medley(m): 6:03am On Apr 27, 2020
vastolord4:

Those guys are waiting for one massive vaccine that will be created in a year time by one of the top 10 pharmaceutical lab in the world so that they will be lots of funds being donated to African countries as aid and they can come to our aid. So far this cure works with no bad adverse effect we are safe and won't with for their approval in Africa. Senegal and Cameroon have already made orders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by pk2me: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2020
I always said it that the reason why Africans are not dying in thousands is bcus we live with malaria and any herbs that can treat malaria will suppress or cure this Corona virus.

12 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2020
If e no too cost e go good make local man place order ooo. Who WHO epp.
Before them jasi I Don cash out proper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by comos: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2020
We don't have to wait WHO.
Let's produce and use Africa.

Nice one Madagascar

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Medley(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

But I Admonish all and Sundry to Humble themselves, Apply for Madagascar Visa , and go pick up for your Country.....

Who does W.H.O Helps

They've started already with their usual statement that we can confirm that COVID ORGANICS is a cure for COVID 19 when the country is recovering all their cases

5 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Flyingngel(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2020
vastolord4 post:

Africa? Forget it, WHO will never approve it.

3 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Medley(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Shibaraba:
If e no too cost e go good make local man place order ooo. Who WHO epp.
Before them jasi I Don cash out proper.

It's herbal very cheap and the country is even giving all the poor in their country for free but selling to the middle class and the rich.

6 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Medley:

It's herbal very cheap and the country is even giving all the poor in their country for free but selling to the middle class and the rich.
Me wey I Don dey find link already for purchase.
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by bjprodint(f): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Pls ,it should work o,see country wey people no put for mind,Nobody should be looked down on

3 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by orisa37: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2020
comos:
We don't have to wait WHO.
Let's produce and use Africa.

Nice one Madagascar

WHO IS A HOOK FOR CHINA.

1 Like

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by tillaman(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Op which W.h.o? The one China don scatter cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by trutht828: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria will never approved or order this herb. The government is only looking for how to make quick money from foreign donation. If this drug cures people , it menas it will put an end to foreign financial aid and prevent Buhari and his cohorts from making money off covid-19.

6 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by tbtosine(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2020
i hope our beloved honorable minister of info. Mr.lie would not tag it as fake news. This people will rubbish this information cos they are still making thier billions in the black market.

7 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Ekemeze: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by profnigga(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2020
good news.... Corona virus! Law of diminishing return Don catch u.
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by segebase(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2020
what Nigerian govt waiting for ....for China to give dem cure
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by aristocratic5(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:
WHO W.H.O epp?

As long as the herbal cure is working and also don't have any side effects, let any country interested make the order
Yea. Make Dem n wait for W.H.O

2 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by 2016v2017: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Who does W.H.O Help?

1 Like

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by 2016v2017: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:
WHO W.H.O epp?

1 Like

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Titto93(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2020
WHO is Covid19 and Covid19 is WHO
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by sapientia(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Its too early to know
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Koko1119: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2020
bill gate and is pple we b very angry wit d country and snd dere master to kill d pple.

1 Like

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by sugaslim(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Front page material

1 Like

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Otsam(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2020
All our tradomedical practioners here would have wasted the plant on sex enhancers. May be they would look the way of Covid now because I’m sure Nigeria too would have herbs that can work wonders on Covid

2 Likes

Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by lastempero: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Please they should bring some here.
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by hotwax: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2020
I already know that cashier tree has the solution.
Re: Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? by Karlifate: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Bill Gates right now:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stooling Blood / I'm Confused, Can Somebody Help Me! / Drugs To Boost The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.