Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,966 members, 7,841,705 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Is Web Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Web Development (593 Views)

What Is Web Hosting? / Bespoke Digital Media, Is Web Development Company? / How Easy Is Web Designing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Web Development by cashflow: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
what is web development?
what are the opportunity in web development
can it be learn probably in 8 weekends

answers appreciated.
Re: What Is Web Development by InternetV: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
I even doubt it can be learnt in 8 weeks talk less of 8 weekends.
Re: What Is Web Development by yawatide(f): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2011
8 literal weeks (56 days), yes but definitely not 8 weekends (16 days). Even at that for the former, you still have to keep yourself marketable by always learning.

Good luck!
Re: What Is Web Development by oyadashme: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
Depends if the 8 weeks are 9 full hours (Saturdays only) and you have a really good tutor and all the required tools and of course you are really interested i.e. will continue learning and putting what you learn during the week,

yes its possible to learn web development in 8 weekends, but don't expect to be a guru in that time period,

good luck
Re: What Is Web Development by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2011
Are you saying you can teach web courses in about 8-9 hours at a stretch? or. . .
Re: What Is Web Development by oyadashme: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Not me!

But there are courses(maybe not in Nigeria) where you can learn web development in that time frame.

What you need to keep in mind is that you have to practice what you have learned in your own time i.e. its down to you to make the most of the training,

(1) (Reply)

5000 $ In 1 Week / D World Of Cybersecurity / Website With Mail Facility Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.