Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96190 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by puremaker7(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2020
ashawopikin:
see mumu, pain me say e go put money for my account or what?
ode, pained ass mudafuka, broke nigga
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kingzeez10: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
go and read everything you like sir. This is a forum and forums are meant for opinions.

You either swallow my opinion or choke on it. Bye bye

God is good and Jesus is lord
You're insecure about your religion as the man said earlier. You're pained because she convert to Islam. But don't worry you go dey alright las las

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
02Kebreal:
Now she is gonna have some sense of decency.
Islam is the only way to Paradise.
May God guide Us.
At least she will cover herself and live a modest life, Islam is the only true religion.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Jesus loves you
get lost..na ppl like u be monitoring spirit..witch lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kingzeez10: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
ebuka440:
Good for you. You are not even a popular actress. By the time that your fore head with be black like charcoal, you will know yourself.
Mtchew
Jealousy kee you dia
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by FelcoCom: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
May God damage our ignorance and open our understanding..it's well
Truth shall prevail... No matter the castle of lies built, one iota of Truth will dismantle it
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mrblaq1990: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
You are one of the problems we have in this country
IceLip:
Wlcm to Peace
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mineisgrace(f): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Heistman:
get lost..na ppl like u be monitoring spirit..witch lipsrsealed
if I don't monitor you who will? I don't want you to end up in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by xcelentattitude(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Yes! she was going to church

But she was never a Christian in the first place
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

To other religion you have made the bad choice.
That's the problem with religion entirely, leaving to other religion means you've made a bad choice
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by 77up(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.
Stop giving yourself unnecessary headich , it's her choice so no one is interested in your wailing explanation.

6 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by importantperson: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
las las no religion for heaven,.. . . Please help me before i die, please my life is in your hands now, please help.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mineisgrace(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You're insecure about your religion as the man said earlier. You're pained because she convert to Islam. But don't worry you go dey alright las las
if you check my post, I didn't insult you, but your own post reeks of hate and loosely self-esteem.
But Jesus loves you and I have forgiven you
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by smyo(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Maybe the boy friend that took him to church don leave am, she come go back to her usual religion, Africa and multiple face. although na there matter sha

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by 77up(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam
Allahu Akbar, like seriously, are you a Muslim bro?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by 02Kebreal(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

At least she will cover herself and live a modest life, Islam is the only true religion.

Maa Shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by captainamiedi1: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:

Dax na great guy. I wonder where his ideas came from. Especial dear God that song talks much about reality.

I listen that Dear God and Book of revelation every day. Even my babe is saying it having influence on me and i love the influence

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Centcanada: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2020
This is not a news at all.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

Don't mind her. There is nothing like a practicing and non practicing Christian. It is either you're a Christian or not a Christian.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
if I don't monitor you who will? I don't want you to end up in hell fire
well na that fire u go end up with ur level of hypocrisy like your Ananias lipsrsealed
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by lamentor78(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Aduni fall my hands one of my favorite in Nollywood very decent madam well her choice I think age and maturity is telling on her .I wish her best of luck in her choice but please don't receive call from Shekau that he will like you to model for them
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by agulion: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2020
When I just left? SMH
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:
[color=royalblue]Adunni Ade?

I don't know her oh

Was she part of the hostages in Money heist?
merd o
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2020
I love how she declared her change and no Christian is attacking her or secretly plotting to bomb her please Muslims we can all coexist no need to Bomb us because we no Sabi wherever you find peace you find love no need to declare war on us when we no fast together God bless you all

All around the world not a single child has complained of this lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mineisgrace(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Heistman:
well na that fire u go end up with ur level of hypocrisy like your Ananias lipsrsealed

Do you know
There is another fellowship in heaven
I know
There is another fellowship in heaven

If you continue like this, you will soon have HBP or stroke... Cool down your temper and accept the truth. Jesus christ is life sir
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
More like jumping from frying pan to fire.
We all make bad choices atimes, christ is always welcoming

To those evil people quoting me with insult, I hope it's best you know, "Narrative one comes to the Father except through the son, which is christ Jesus". Christ is the only way. Jesus loves you
Cc seetto Heistman Kingzeez10 solmus
Jesus the son of Mary is a messenger of Allah the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make revelation cleared to them, see how they turned away,

That thing that is disgracefully stripped unclad and nailed on the tree crying for whom to save him from death to no avail that you are worshipping is not Jesus,

Jesus, May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him was neither killed nor persecuted, we brought him unto us.

What you are worshipping is a white Jesus as presented to you by colonial masters...

Keep wallowing in deceit..

Oh Allah, guide us to the straight path, not the path of those whom has earned your anger(Jews) or those who has gone astray(christains).

On the last day Jesus may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him will denied your faith(christainity).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ashawopikin(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2020
puremaker7:
ode, pained ass mudafuka, broke nigga
go and die you frustrated goat, your generation no for get half of what God has blessed me with
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by autonomous22: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=IceLip post=88900058]Wlcm to violence, terrorism
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Iamvetlander(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam

This my guy

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nharncygrace(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Seetto:

Jesus the son of Mary is a messenger of Allah the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make revelation cleared to them, see how they turned away,

That thing that is disgracefully stripped unclad and nailed on the tree crying for whom to save him from death to no avail that you are worshipping is not Jesus,

Jesus, May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him was neither killed nor persecuted, we brought him unto us.

What you are worshipping is a white Jesus as presented to you by colonial masters...

Keep wallowing in deceit..

Oh Allah, guide us to the straight path, not the path of those whom has earned your anger(Jews) or those who has gone astray(christains).

On the last day Jesus may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him will denied your faith(christainity).

It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re saying... you’re just talking in the rubbish...better repent and give your life to Christ
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by gaventa: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
I totally agree with you but you ended up hurting me by putting The African religion last which means you obviously dont think it's relevant and that hurt me.
wittyt98:
Eyah! Congrats to her

but whether u choose Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jew, or Orisha/amadioha,. Religion will always be what it is.
(Opium of the people)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.