Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96203 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by BEEFIE: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
tete7000:
She sounds so confused than convinced. She has been to many churches, only her, wetin dey pursue her up and down? Now she converted back to Islam and still not willing to abide by dressing code. "I wear what I like, modest or not... Who are you to judge me?" Hear her talk.
Her soul is still restless, looking for somewhere to pearch. Jesus could have helped her but she failed to find him. "Our soul shall find no rest, until they rest in Thee O Lord" - St. Augustine of Hippopo.

verily, in the remembrance of Allah do the heart find rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kennyg500: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Christianity doesn't even preach this high level of hatred in you...
LordShiva97:

The first two sentences sent your message loud and clear. You could have saved yourself the stress of typing further unnecessary and superfluous paragraphs.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Empiree post=88939480]She returns to her root. Islam is home. There are many ex-muslims like this in churches right now that are deceived by pastors. COVID-19 probably partially opened her eyes more just like many other christians still thinking whether or not to return home(Islam). This is the moment of truth.

Islam is FITRA i:e natural way of life ordained for all mankind by God. At some point in life you get to feel the impact of this fitra when it kicks in.

In Islam thou heart finds rest. [/quote]

[/s]

Allah is a God who should transfer power of healing to Mohammed and from Mohammed to the Alpha and Imams.......
If the Pastors fail to heal people with Covid19.....why can't the Imams who speak of a true God (Allah) bring forth the healing?

Can you watch how brainwashed you sound thinking you have proved Islam is FITRA when you don't know that Mohammed himself was born into a pagan family, modernised his Father's shrine.....

Don't allow religion to eat you up, as you are born into a Muslim family so is another born into a Christian family and so shall you one day close your eyes in death and not unto religion..

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Dewisedick: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2020
What will happen after this live will shock you. Keep chanting

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Basher8583: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

It means she no carry am for head like say Na she kill jesus
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Zeinymira(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.

A very bitter criticism. A bitter malice. What exactly is your problem and that of your fellow xtians?
If the thread is about a Muslim conversion to your religion, you will rejoice and insult Islam. And that's what Muslims here do not do and that's why we are way better than you guys. It shows your insecurities about xtianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Tunnanb: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.

What makes you think Christianity is the best? A religion of Fake pastors and fake miracles? Do not judge! You cannot fight for God.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by xreal: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Iyipinua:

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE!

And are you Christ-like?

It's easy to say and quote the bible.
Do you do what you preach?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kindoo: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Good you made your choice oyinbo pepe

But you left because you never found Christ. He is sweeter than the honey in the honey comb.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2020
See her wise mouth, the thing fit accommodate 5 very big pricks
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LaJoe2: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Heistman:
to your family tongue

smiley
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Cousin9999: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
There is no way you can defend Islam objectively. It's easily one of the worst ideologies in history.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Aidejay(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
nengibo:
Yoruba's always confused about religion neither here nor there
the way and manner people make generalisations nowadays is very appalling.
Let me try it.....people like you always end up nowhere, in nothing after all this.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ebuka440: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Hungry lion. Bleep off

Kingzeez10:

Jealousy kee you dia
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by olisaEze(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
A lot of people don’t even understand what it means to be a Christian. Going to church just makes u a church goer and not a Christian. Christianity is not a self acclaimed title, but what people call u by ur lifestyle choices. I wonder how a lot of people walk around toting bibles without ever reading outside their pastor given curriculum. Lemme say it again, Christianity is not as a result of where u go periodically, but the choices u make regularly. I prefer the term believer, I don’t need to follow a religious doctrine to believe in Jesus. That is all that is required, believe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by enemyofprogress: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Kindoo:
Good you made your choice oyinbo pepe

But you left because you never found Christ. He is sweeter than the honey in the honey comb.
No mind am jare. Their so called Yoruba Nollywood is dominated and controlled by Muslims, I'm sure they ganged up to not give her work again so she decided to go back for her career and belle to survice

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2020
IceLip:
Wlcm to Peace

Borno State remains the true Home Of Peace.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Aidejay(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
tiredoflife:
South west peeps have no religion
A very confused tribe
They are neither here nor there
They claim to be a liberal tribe when it comes to religion
But the truth is they practice the anti christ religion which ideology is all religion leads to one God

Northerners dont take dem seriously when it comes to Islam
It's the tolerating south that gives them the benefit of doubt since we dont fight for our God.

This religion of the anti christ is what the yorubas practice. That God is one
Even if u are serving juju it's the same God
The anti christ religion is the foundation of all their belief
says who? Tired of life.
Change the moniker to waste of life it sounds perfect for your demeanor. South west mata na im dey chuck you so? Is your life not wasted?
Generalising like a dope, now you went into your brain to fetch nonsense out as "anti Christ religion". Where did they give birth to people like this.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Faitido(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

E mean say her mama no dey go church!

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by yusufyo: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
You can't be a Muslim by mouth only it has to be in practice. You seem to be confused that's why all these here and there. You better be decisive and a true Muslim else you die kafir.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
I find it disturbing that some Christians are uncomfortable with this actress exercising one of the basic fundamental human right: the right to freedom of worship.

Some accused her of being a fake Christian, some penned down long uninteresting and unneeded epistles about Christianity being the only true religion (who cares? ), some called her a confused LovePeddler while others attacked her ethnicity.

Same Christians that accuse Muslims of being intolerant of people absconding from the faith. Same Christians that Jesus admonished not to be judgmental but to rather outsource judgement to god.

Y'all will be all right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
I don't have a problem practising what ever religion some chooses but notice one thing.

The hypocrisy of Muslims when she became Ex-Muslim.

Muslims: She is paid by Zionist. She was never a practising Muslim in the first place. After all, her mother was not a serious Christian. Look, at all her eye painting. She was to be one of those promiscuous "Christians". All these Christians bribed her, etc

Now she goes back to Islam with all her eye painting and she likely doesn't know anything about Arabic or qur'an because of her tendency to keep jumping from one religion to another.

Muslims: Allahamdumilah!

She is a real Muslim. But look at all her eye paintings

Muslims: Don't worry. She is more real than Muhammad. She is in the Religion of "Peace" now. Bring her let's make a video of her and title it "Christian converts to Islam" but that's after the Sheikh and Acadip's Convener enjoys her small.

Then watch them twist the meaning of some qur'anic verses and hadiths to justify any of the things she does that was considered haraam to be right now that she is the Religion of "Peace".
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seunallly: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Zeinymira:

̷A̷̷ ̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷i̷̷t̷̷t̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷i̷̷c̷̷i̷̷s̷̷m̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷i̷̷t̷̷t̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷l̷̷i̷̷c̷̷e̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷x̷̷a̷̷c̷̷t̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷o̷̷b̷̷l̷̷e̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷e̷̷l̷̷l̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷x̷̷t̷̷i̷̷a̷̷n̷̷s̷̷?̷̷
̷̷I̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷b̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷u̷̷s̷̷l̷̷i̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷n̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷l̷̷i̷̷g̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷j̷̷o̷̷i̷̷c̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷s̷̷u̷̷l̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷s̷̷l̷̷a̷̷m̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷'̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷u̷̷s̷̷l̷̷i̷̷m̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷'̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷t̷̷t̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷u̷̷y̷̷s̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷o̷̷w̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷s̷̷e̷̷c̷̷u̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷i̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷b̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷x̷̷t̷̷i̷̷a̷̷n̷̷i̷̷t̷̷y̷̷.̷
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Kennyg500:
Christianity doesn't even preach this high level of hatred in you...

I'm not a Christian. I'm an atheist.
Right back at you tongue
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ardeysholah: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Ma sha Allah
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2020
tete7000:
She sounds so confused than convinced. She has been to many churches, only her, wetin dey pursue her up and down? Now she converted back to Islam and still not willing to abide by dressing code. "I wear what I like, modest or not... Who are you to judge me?" Hear her talk.
Her soul is still restless, looking for somewhere to pearch. Jesus could have helped her but she failed to find him. "Our soul shall find no rest, until they rest in Thee O Lord" - St. Augustine of Hippopo.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by TruthinAction: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
There is no salvation in Islam. Wrong choice that leads to destruction. No where in the Quran that Mohammed promised his followers salvation. He himself was not sure of his salvation nor that of his followers - Sura 46:9. Only Jesus saves.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by tete7000(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
BEEFIE:

verily, in the remembrance of Allah do the heart find rest

The problem is she couldn't find the rest the first time, and she doesnt sound like her coming back will be any better. She is already showing signs of rebellion. How do you intend to handle that?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Microwhy: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
MashaAllah
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam
I thought Muslims don't smoke....so even the nairalande weed king is Muslim...what a shame
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Tunnanb:

What makes you think Christianity is the best? A religion of Fake pastors and fake miracles? Do not judge! You cannot fight for God.

If we use same logic with all these cases of Sheikhs, Mullahs, Alfas, Imams sexually molesting little girls and boys at Ile-kewu (qur'anic schools)

Would be correct if we say Islam is a religion of Pedophiles.

Just asking?!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.