Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? (905 Views)

Process, Design And Piping Engineers Needed Urgently / PIPING/PDMS Designer / JOB VACANCIES FOR QA/QC/ PIPING/ NDT WELDING /COATING INSPECTORS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by RAMPAGE4AL(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
PLEASE,ANYONE IN THE HOUSE WHO KNOWS HOW LUCRATIVE A DESIGN PROGRAM IN "PIPING AND PIPING SYSTEM DESIGN"CAN HELP ONE SECURE A GOOD JOB IN THE OIL INDUSTRY SHOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW.I INTEND RUNNING THE PROGRAM IN PORT HARCOURT,BUT I NEED TO BE SURE IF IT WILL BE A LEVERAGE IN MY QUEST FOR A JOB.I WANT TO BE SURE BEFORE I COMMENCE THE TRAINING.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by kokoedet(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2007
Are you an engineer? if yes, then go ahead every thing depends on interest and what you make out of it. I wish you the best in your carrier.
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by sorp(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2007
man i also hav interest in it but i do not know where to get the training or aw to get myself trained. plzzzzzzzzz halp me out. i stay in lagos
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by debosky(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
piping system design is very important in new oil and gas installations and maintenance, they need to get the pipes laid, correct sizing, pumps, cleaning pigs and so on for efficient operation. In your quest for a job, I think you should bear in mind that the training will most likely get you opportunities with the servicing/contracting firms who work for the multinational oil companies, since such activities would fall under the design stage of the project or under maintenance, which are usually carried out by these firms. its a good choice though, I wish you all the best.

are you doing the training at your own expense, and where? some others seem to be interested as well
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by Texan(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2007
What software in particular do you want to learn. As you know, there are several desing softwares for piping such as PDMS, Caesar 2, PDS, Auto pipe and so on. So which one are you trying to go into. If u stay in ph then we could have a chat and probably give you some guidance.
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by RAMPAGE4AL(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS,I STUDIDED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND I AM RESENTLY RESIDING IN PH.THE VENUE FOR THE TRAINING IS TRANS AMADI,BESIDE FIRST BANK.I WANT TO BE SURE OF GETTING A JOB WITH THIS TRAINING NOT JUST FOR KNOWLEGE SAKE BECAUSE IT WILL COST ME A LITTLE FORTUNE.AM PRESENTLY UNEMPLOYED.YOU CAN REACH ME ON rampage4all@yaho.com FOR MORE INFO.
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by sandy4god(f): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2007
pls i just want to know the duration and the cost of the programme cos i reside in ph too. thanks
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by sorp(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2007
pls guys dont fence me out. iam interested in the training also. however i stay in Lagos aw do i get these training.help me now.
Re: Do You Know About Piping And Piping System Design? by Kunzee2304(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hurryyyy.....and get trained on Industrial Automation & Process Control and increase your chances of securing a career in the oil and gas sector, process industries, food industries and power plants.....Hurry...and start building that relevant career.

We train with the following brand of PLC: Siemens, ABB, AB, Schneider, Omron, Keyence, Weg, Mitsubushi, Disributed Conrol System and SCADA.

Hurry....and call 08027041475 for more information...Hurryyyyyy as limited space is available. Get booked for the next training batch.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Also Called? / (job Fair) Hope This Helps / Intercontinentalbank Test Of 04/08/2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.