Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two (7940 Views)

Poll: who takes round two?

Kelly hansome: 57% (42 votes)
M.I abaga: 42% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

G.o.m Vs M.m.m- Final Showdown / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by eghost247(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2011
Mcleo007:

This whole 'beef' thing is getting really annoying. In d first place,kelly aint a rapper,so why reply his diss? Did he not diss Wande coal and Mo'hits over the track 'who born the maga',did they reply him? MI should just ignore him,and like he said in 'nobody test me', "am rocking on dis other dude,talkin like it's slow jamz. Why shud I diss him? Its like givin him cheap promotion." That's enuf. Its becoming an embarassment! He'd better finish him off once and for all.
Not a Kelly Handsome Fan But MI dissed kelly first
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by DadiPee(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
For me, KH won this round hands down for a number of reasons,

1. For KH, a non rapper to step out of his comfort zone and do a track that majority of people (at least on this thread) think murdered MI is outstanding. Can MI sing and murder KH?

2. Career wise, KH has a poor one, if he should release an album anytime soon with the same intensity of Finish You Boy, i sure he can make money for all these lyrical battle. If that happens then KH really achieved much more than polls winning on this. We are waiting.

3. I don't know if anyone noticed but MI dissed every freaking rapper in 9ja and even Africa when he said, "Anybody with their two eyes, know say nobody can fit my shoe size". There is always something wrong with blowing ones own trumpet. MI is good but obviously not as good as he thinks he is if a non-rapper can dent him this badly.

4. When i heard Finish you boy, i laugh all thru the track. I didn't laugh that much on beef. Beef was kinda level and plane. Verse 3 near dry on that track.  Finish you boy was off the hook. The beats were Ugly and good. So entertainment wise i still give to KH. Tho finsh you boy wont be popular on the radio waves due to the explicit content but havent you heard that banned or explict content sells widely. Ask Em.

Finally, a lot of artists in KH's unfavourable music career situation would actually lay low or give up and take poo from other artists and producers, but not KH. He is single handedly fighting his way to the top. You've to give it to this dude. He has ballsss. How many rapper could even think of standing up to MI after MI2? Kelly Handsome is no rapper but did it and won.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by blingvince(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
i am a fan of MI buh on this one i think kelly handsum has taken the lead, MI ND HIS BOYS need to seat up
KE 2:0 MI
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by ajasa4link: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2011
@mobinga Gbagaun is an onomatopoeia of how a ringing bell sounds. . . . . . .itz not yoruba
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by 04kaa: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2011
DadiPee:

hat happens then KH really achieved much more than polls winning on this. We are waiting.

3. I don't know if anyone noticed but MI dissed every freaking rapper in 9ja and even Africa when he said, "Anybody with their two eyes, know say nobody can fit my shoe size".

KH is single handedly fighting his way to the top. You've to give it to this dude. He has ballsss. How many rapper could even think of standing up to MI after MI2? Kelly Handsome is no rapper but did it and won.

when did he say that. in which song? of coursse its obvious KH is leading, MI needs to enter studio and attack Kh in a more hiphop way. if he doesnt reply quickly people will turn him to what ruggedman was when deathblow came out., choc city should enter studio one time and reply. shikena. as it stands now KH has won if they dont reply
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by medjai(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
One thing KH has succeded in doing is putting some very huge question marks over MI's ability and cred. Before now, almost everyone had swallowed hook, line, bait and sinker that MI was the best. Now, everyone is begining to see that perhaps, Mr. Incredible ain't so incredible after all.
Even if KH does nothing else, he should take pride in the fact that he has demystified MI.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Genuflect(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2011
ajasa4link:

@mobinga Gbagaun is an onomatopoeia of how a ringing bell sounds. . . . . . .itz not yoruba
The fukk are you talking about? Gbagaun is a Nigerian slang, yoruba to be exact
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by vicky011: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
i give it to M.I,who be kelly or kelechukwu.Nonsenseeeeeeeeeeee, wink
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by steve49ja(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
What are we not talking na!

I couldnt even wait for the beef track to finish, towards the end when he started talking gibberish i just had to save my mood, I cant even open the page not to talk of replaying it. . .but check kelechukwu otitodirichukwu i love this name, the guy even say[i] i know you love me boyz, follow me on twitter [/i] cheesy cheesy cheesy this is chronic chocolate. .what are we not talking?? english, yoruba, igbo, pidgin, for one track. .talkalot boiz make dem go sweep express road jare. .2tracks at a singer dem no still get headway. .compare Eminem and Trey songz na make we see whether Trey songz go fit waka to pick m.i.c.

Long story short. . .

Hahahaha . .I go finish your career. .ask your little brother wande coal hehehehe

KH don too spend time for 9ja ooo. . .e hood yarnings na the bomb. .

Abaga should go hide himself. .

2:0. . if KH is supposed to be the falcons then shame on Super Eagles

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by jikings(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
I don't know why peeps are wasting thier time comparing M.I to KH. M.I is class, KH is whack! He is looking for cheap publicity simple cool
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by tosinaded(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
jikings:

I don't know why peeps are wasting thier time comparing M.I to KH. M.I is class, KH is whack! He is looking for cheap publicity simple cool

only a f.ooL wil compare artistes that make diff genres of music!
Are u one?

We re comparing two songs!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by HJ1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
So funny
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by pkasso(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
jikings:

. M.I is class, KH is whack! He is looking for cheap publicity simple cool
TRUE !!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by emmabowin(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2011
Dis thread is as meaningless and useless as kh himself.D poll should have been MI & KH,who is more successful.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by badman(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2011
emma bowin:

Dis thread is as meaningless and useless as kh himself.D poll should have been MI & KH,who is more successful.

go back to sleep man, the reason 4 the thread is wat they have in common which is the 'BEEF'. wetin consine us wiv successful
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Mcleo007(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
badman:

go back to sleep man, the reason 4 the thread is wat they have in common which is the 'BEEF'. wetin consine us wiv successful

Don't mind the dude, he's letting his judgment becloud his reasoning. What has success got to do with the question raised in this topic? Pac and Biggy got beef, same with 50cent and Jarule, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Ricky and co. Who cares about there successes? Its their street credibility and right to the m.i.c that is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by tosinaded(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
@Mcleo007

wetin happen? kilo fa piksure?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by emmabowin(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
More albums-mi
more awards-mi
record label-mi
kh-nil
most famous-mi
SCOREBOARD MI 4-0 KH.
Kh and fans,go hug transformer.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by McCoy91(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^ A fool at your age shoulda never been born. No fex oh, its just a fact. Go to page 1 and look at the thread intro, come back and tell me what u see. Smh
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by emmabowin(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
@mcoy 91.TRUTH IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE.OH BEFORE I FORGET, NO SORRY.
DIG A HOLE AND BURY YOURSELF.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by dxplicit: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
KH attention seeker.Guys alwys rembr its easier 2 build on somtin.so nxt tyme KH shld bring d pain n let's c wot he's got.MI carry go u rock cool
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by babmal: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2011
i wont mince words, i love MI, but on this beef thing he should just stop. he can't match Kh on the beef tin. Kh has got killer jabs combined for the whole choc family. it's a shame on choc's part. i will just give an advice to MI he shud just leave KH alone jeje.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by tosinaded(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
emma bowin:

More albums-mi
more awards-mi
record label-mi
kh-nil
most famous-mi
SCOREBOARD MI 4-0 KH.
Kh and fans,go hug transformer.

gabbage. . . . . . read the topic and ans the question!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2011
FLAVOUR ON THE TRACK WAS UR ONLY ESCAPE, GOAT!!! HEHEHEHE U DIDNT HEAR THE GOAT!! ECHO?? USE UR EAR PHONE. KELLY DEY YARB OH, I just heard that lately and was amazed.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by densil(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2011
so sad dat kely handsome has floged m.i i sugest he lean bak who knws wot kely may do next?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by rhymz(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2011
Hahahahahahah, M.I and his crew don hear am, Seriously, with the way Nigga brags on his songs one will think KH will be squashed with a few dope lines but for where? KH is stubborn and a thorough bred, he may not be a rapper but he sure knows how to diss and mock one into ridicule. As it is now, KH has almost nothing to lose apart from his fumbling career(which I suspect is making him itchy and touchy) he will go to any length just to get his respect, unfortunately, M.I and crew are goina be the fall guys, lol
and this has shown that when it comes to rap battle, he is just a light weight, he aint got lines that will make u go "wow" or "yo that's murder". Imagine dude trying to say kelly aint Handsome, lol thats so silly, Kelly is way way Handsome than 2face and Banky W(with okada seat head, lol have you seen that guy without his cap, lol), that is a fact, if he had wanted to diss with that, he woulda gone the Canibus way on LL cool J. KH abeg u be stubborn boy jare I dey feel Ur stubborn swag jor, M.I is a paper tiger jare, I see more ppl dissing M.I after KH, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Fela Really A Nigerian Icon / Download Mp3: Sam Smith – To Die For / 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.