Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fibroid Shrinking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Shrinking (279 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / 5 Fibroid Shrinking Foods For Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid Shrinking by chybabeuc(f): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2020
My experience while taking health garde fibroid/cyst treatment

I started taking the medication about 2 weeks before my period. When my period started, the first 4 days I had lots of thick blood clots coming out. Mostly clots. Like 90% of what was coming out was clots. Little blood. I've never experienced this before ever since I had fibroids. Fibroids give plenty clots normally but this was much more than normal. Very unusual.

I got a bit concerned and did some personal research on my own. Why the excessive clots?? I found an online health forum where some women were discussing their issues with fibroid. There is a procedure called Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE). This procedure is like a mini surgery were the source of the fibroid blood supply is blocked, then the fibroid slowing dies and is eventually passed out of the body.

In the process of the fibroid dying and being passed out, the womb/uterus reacts and that causes most of the "abnormal" symptoms a woman may have. Symptoms of excessive blood clots, excessive blood flow etc depending on her body chemistry. The symptoms can continue for 2 to 3 months until the dead fibroid is passed out, or until it shrinks and melts away completely. The whole process of complete healing, may even take up to a year, depending on the size of the fibroid.

The women in that online forum talked about all these symptoms that I was having and also heavy bleeding. I was not experiencing heavy bleeding yet. Just clots. Please note that these women all had the UFE surgery.

With this in mind I became settled and decided to keep watching what will happen. At the end of the 4th day of my period, the blood gates opened. Flow like I have never experienced in my life. My pads were soaked every hour, sometimes less. For like 3 days straight! I really lost a lot of blood. It wasn't until the 4th day (that is day 8 of my entire period) that it reduced and I started changing pads every 3 hrs.

I was not worried because I expected it. It actually showed me that the medication was working. Because I know fibroids cause more blood flow than normal but this one was beyond my experience.

Finally it has stopped. A total of 13 days. I'm still continuing the home therapy and the healing process continues.

In conclusion. My body is behaving like someone who had UFE surgery to kill the fibroid. In other words Health garde medication kills the fibroid. Disconnects it from the roots. No argument about that! No surgery done, yet getting results!

Thank you so much. Will continue with the therapy and guidelines until dead fibroid is completely flushed out.
Contact Chika on 07039878863

Re: Fibroid Shrinking by Protein0: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
UFE isn’t a procedure for every fibroid case, especially in women who desire pregnancies. The type of the fibroid and the overall assessment of the case determines eligibility for UFE.

Likening the action of a drug to UFE isn’t only funny but unfortunate. You can sell your products without misleading people. Plus this is a matter of health, we should see beyond the profit.
I still don’t know why surgeries are still this feared in this part of the world. Myomectomy has an excellent prognosis. Talk to your Obs&gyn doc for the best treatment of fibroid and other women related conditions and have peace of mind. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Smokers Are More Vulnerable To COVID-19 - FDA / How Safe Is Sex During Coronavirus Quarantine? / Hopes Rise For Coronavirus Drug Remdesivir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.