Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Despair Verging On The Suicidal "In The Verge Of Death"!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Despair Verging On The Suicidal "In The Verge Of Death"!!! (174 Views)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despair Verging On The Suicidal "In The Verge Of Death"!!! by Lawkz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
embarassed embarassed Yesterday a Yoruba friend came too my inbox and said to me, all the countries presidents are in their country during this lockdown except Biafra President. I ignored him, not because I didn't have something to say to
him but I was rather cold and wept for Africa/black men. Why was I weeping? The following was why I wept and was sobber all night I live in a country where there's 24/7 power supply, I've never seen anything like low voltage low current in Nigerian term), the light never blinks nor go off even in a second, if my flat is owing light bill, the power regulatory company 'll off my
light alone not the entire building like it's done in Nigeria ooo...and you'll never see their staff in your
door step coming to demand electric bill like it's done in NGR, once your light is off,
you'll go by yourself to their office, clear the bill and pay
reconnection fee and your light is back again. I've never heard that someone is electrocuted to
dead why? Because you can't even see their cables, everything is buried underground and in
the walls. For many years I've been here, I only go to the toilet to pass faeces, I don't know where they go to, no soakaway, they don't get filled up, that's a standard sewage system. There's nothing like borehole here but water flows 24/7,
where they come from, I don't know, I only use them... that's
a standard running water. The salary an illiterate without WAEC is earning here, most graduates in Nigeria don't earn it
that's for the few that are opportuned to be employed. The traffic lights here are functioning, the accident rate here is very very low, there's
nothing like traffic wardens here like it is in Nigeria where a police officer 'll hop on speedy vehicles,
endangering his life and that of other road users. Here we have raders mounted everywhere, if you over speed or disobey their traffic rules, an alert of fine 'll just enter your phone immediately,
no stress... if I should write down what my eye have seen in this
country, I'll cover a whole textbook. Now do the comparison yourself, can Nigeria ever reach this stage
of development? Of course no. Can I afford to bring all my family, friends and well wishers to this country? Of course no. Can I live here for the rest of my life? Of course no. Then I said to myself, it's better I joined hand let's ve a country like this to call my own, since it's
not possible in Nigeria because of our diversity. You're a Yoruba man, why don't you mind your business and leave us alone? Your sisters are being auctioned at $1000 in Lebanon, just within a space of two weeks of lockdown, your
brothers are forming one million boys, looting people's shops because of hunger, fulani
headsmen are sacking villages in
Ondo state and other Yoruba states raping and spilling blood
unabated, your women are now
beggers with babies on their back while your men are cooperate beggers, the youth are armed rubbers and Ritualist, the building of 17th centuries are all over Yoruba land, your graduates are not employed, no hope, no future , all the aforementioned ain't your problem but Biafra? Oh wicked soul, when will thou
repent and think of your miserable lives than pocknosing?
You created the defunctAmotekun, all of us stood by you,
until the owners of Nigeria threatened to cripple the economy of Lagos by building
Warri seaport if you don't jettison the idea of Amotekun, you got no choice than to surcuum, yet the killing of your
pple by the fulanies is still going on. Why not think of how to free yourself from this cage than work tirelessly to pull another down? Why mocking us as if
you're better than us, don't you see that as stupidity?.......
Why why why,? My heart bleeds for myopic uninformed wretched Yorubas that sees nothing wrong with the way Nigeria is, oh ye slaves that mistook thy chains for bracelets, I weep for you...

(1) (Reply)

Written By Mutayassar A Abuja / Communal Clash In Kwara, Six Persons Injured. Continue Reading At Https://k / China Locked In Hybrid War With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.