Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) (3851 Views)

Ozo Gifts Diamonds To His Heartbeat / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Korede Bello show off his Girl friend today as they play his new song together. Then he wrote on Instagram #MicasaSucasa, a spanish word meaning “my house is your house”.

She is the Daughter of Iyabo Ojo. She is also popular on Instagram with almost 1 million followers.
you know I no go run @itspriscy �� #MicasaSucasa �

WATCH VIDEO BELOW…

https://pressinformant.com/korede-bello-show-off-his-heartbeat-and-girl-friend-watch-video/

Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
GOOD
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
GOOD COUPLE
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by incogni2o: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Make this guy dey careful oh.

Enjoy your romance in silence oh.

Hmm.

Before Village People put hand for your matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by yuswrld20(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
i go luv ooo kiss d>iyabo ojo me>adele gates
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by yuswrld20(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
i go luv ooo korede b>iyabo ojo me>adele gates
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
lol
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
What are they giving chop?
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by Hypnotise: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2020
The breakup go loud
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by causewahala: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Wasn't she with wizkid earlier on? Mummy eyaff started pimping this girl at age of . . . . .
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by Nickymezor(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Lovely
Re: Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) by pressinformant: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Heartbreaking to watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Shade? Chika Ike Shares Stunning New Photos Amid Controversies / "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage / Yul Edochie Acquires New Lexus SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.