Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) (57537 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
So sad,rest in peace
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Where are these ones now contracting their own covid? Hmm... RIP.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Every death now is blamed on Corona virus diseases.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Whahala de.. The major whahala now na how many people get contact with am.

There is serious trouble o
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
PMBtill2023:
This is becoming worse day by day...I pity those who said Corona virus is a scam in Nigeria

Those who say corona is a scam in Nigeria pity you!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Island01: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
You can make legit money from home, by traffic.. is paying kindly check my signature and thank me later
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Beedude:

It's will actually be a miracle to see anyone above 50yrs without any health issue.

You mean in Nigeria?

Good diet and regular exercise could limit that.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by DrObum(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
donbachi:
No more natural deaths in nigeria..anybody wey die na coronavirus kill am..dem 4get sey hypertension na silent killer and so many adult nigerians get one underlined health issue.my uncle died yesterday in ph,and was taken to the mortuary at upth.my people were confronted by two guys whose jobs are to tell bereaved families,to write covid-19 as cause of death.
Families don't write cause of death, more so in a teaching hospital.
Tell us another story

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
masseratti:
can you shed more light on this please? Who are the two individuals?

Bereaved families don't write cause of death, but the doctors by the way.
as was told,i was not there.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Antichristus: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Many Nigerians that should have fought the ills perpetuated by the dubious Nigerian political class shied away from doing so because they thought they're financially secured, and could easily fly abroad and get medical care for themselves and their loved ones or send their children abroad to study. They never envisaged what is happening right now. COVID-19 hasn't fully arrived Nigeria. What you guys are seeing is just its shadows. It would start with the Northerners and wipe away the majority of them becuase they're mainly (not exclusively) reckless Almanjiris. Then, it would work its way down south. When it arrives, many will be gone, untimely.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by fof1: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Corona goes after the rich ones shocked

Deceive urself. The height of Self Delusion is frightening. Pls be Adequately Oriented.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by TruthinAction: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
And a few skeptics still don't believe there is Coronavirus in Nigeria. Maybe they want members of their family to die before they believe.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Antichristus:
Many Nigerians that should have fought the ills perpetuated by the dubious Nigerian political class shied away from doing so because they thought they're financially secured, and could easily fly abroad and get medical care for themselves and their loved ones or send their children abroad to study. They never envisaged what is happening right now. COVID-19 hasn't arrived Nigeria, what you guys are seeing is just its shadows. It would start with the Northerners and wipe away the majority of them becuase they're mainly (not exclusively) reckless Almanjiris. Then, it would work its way down the south. When it arrives, many will be gone, untimely.

Much as we need standard and quality healthcare, Coronavirus has no cure.

Whether one is in USA or Pakistan, the likelihood of death, if one carries underlying diseases is unity.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by optimus106(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jflex07:
Until a vaccine or cure is found, we are gonna be in for a rough long ride. RIP sire!

Who the hell is "we"

speak for yaseffffffff!!!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you are aware of the number of people who die everyday, you won't buy all these their fear tactics.

What is happening today is normal. They are just scaring you by adding Covid-19.

I'm not saying the virus is not real but some people in government are making billions from Corona, they are collecting bastarddd money from international organizations and countries.

Do you think they would want the virus to go?

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by afecgivers: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by afecgivers: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by essentialson: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Was he placed in Ventilator? How long did he suffer this ? So this virus can just struck person and kill like that? Indeed every death these days na Corona virus..
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
optimus106:

Who the hell is "we"
speak for yaseffffffff!!!
Fact man ,believe or not na u sabi!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by mistijude: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
PMBtill2023:
This is becoming worse day by day...I pity those who said Corona virus is a scam in Nigeria
Don't pity them,pity yourself also.Don't be surprised that they and their family members may not experienced coronavirus till it pack and go! That is just the irony of life

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Guest14(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kano again
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Antichristus: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
rusher14:

Much as we need standard and quality healthcare, Coronavirus has no cure.

Whether one is in USA or Pakistan, the likelihood of death, if one carries underlying diseases is unity.

True. However, it's not everyone that contracted COVID-19 will see death. Underlying health problems apart, surviving the infection largely (not exclusively) stands or falls with the quality of healthcare provision in place in a country. Recently, the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) failed to attend to a suspected COVID-19 patient simply on account that they have no means of dealing with it. That wouldn't have happened if the hospital has PPE, ventilators, designated wards for COVID-19 patients, etc. I speak as someone close to medical doctors with inside knowledge of some leading University Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria. These are underfunded, under-equipped and simply lacked the capacity for dealing with this pandemic. Where else in the world is an organisation (like the NCDC), not hospitals, fighting this pandemic? Buhari and Adesina are next in the claws of COVID-19. They won't survive it!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
The commissioner for health in Lagos is saying something different to your ascertion here.

Bola146:
RIP sad People should not ignore any signs, the earlier the better

The commissioner said Corona virus no longer have any symptoms! Isn't that shocking?

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Antichristus:

True. However, it's not everyone that contracted COVID-19 will see death. Underlying health problems apart, surviving the infection largely (not exclusively) stands or falls with the quality of healthcare provision in place in a country. Recently, the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) failed to attend to a suspected COVID-19 patient simply on account that they have no means of dealing with it. That wouldn't have happened if the hospital has PPE, ventilators, designated wards for COVID-19 patients, etc. I speak as someone close to medical doctors with inside knowledge of some leading University Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria. These are underfunded, under-equipped and simply lacked the capacity for dealing with this pandemic. Where else in the world is an organisation (like the NCDC), not hospitals, fighting this pandemic? Buhari and Adesina are next in the claws of COVID-19. They won't survive it!

If neither Buhari nor Adesina would survive Covid-19, it wouldn't be because of the dilapidated healthcare structure.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by KingNom(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
So sad! May God comfort his family and loved ones in Jesus' Name Amen!

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin
 (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

The eternal lake of fire is reserved for the devil and those who refuse Jesus' sacrifice for their sin. God's Justice won't be compromised please!

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study regularly the Bible and rhapsody of realities (please download the app from the Playstore or apple store). (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by lanreblow: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
donbachi:
No more natural deaths in nigeria..anybody wey die na coronavirus kill am..dem 4get sey hypertension na silent killer and so many adult nigerians get one underlined health issue.my uncle died yesterday in ph,and was taken to the mortuary at upth.my people were confronted by two guys whose jobs are to tell bereaved families,to write covid-19 as cause of death.

Sir, stop exposing your emptyheadedness. Will a family allow an online post about a deceased that isn't true?
Plus your story is a lie. it's just to support you foolish thoughts.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Dee60: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
budaatum:
Baptist Academy Old Student's Association lament the loss of a very active member.

Olimpio, you will be missed.

BAPTIST ACADEMY OLD STUDENTS HAVE BEEN TOLD THE RESULT OF THE TEST CONDUCTED. HE DID NOT DIE OF COVID-19. THE TEST CAME OUT NEGATIVE.

WE HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP SPREADING UNTRUTHS.

THE LORD COMFORT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FORMER SCHOOL MATES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
RIP. Lockdown is not working, allow us to be free, let us worship our creator, he will have mercy on us all. Lockdown is not working!!!!!!!!!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Digmygold: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Now dumb Avalancheman must understand that being asymptomatic doesnt stop it from killing you.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / 14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.