Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (49124 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by TMSMedia: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
A bride-to-be, Fatima Hassan Fari has died on her wedding day in Funtua Local Government Area of Katsina State, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that Fatima died at 7am on Saturday, January 2, 2021, three hours to her wedding Fatiha slated at 10am.

She was buried at 2pm same Saturday, according to Islamic rites.

Meanwhile, friends and family members have taken to Facebook to mourn her death. A school friend, Mallam Muhammad Sani Isah described Fatima as an upright lady and a humanitarian.

He wrote:

"Farewell to my school friend Fatima Hassan Fari , who left us today's morning to go to a better place where there is no pain and she can join her father .
I truely had her in a million, she was a perfect upright ledy and total humanitarian. No matter what people said or if they did her wrong she would not judge but look for an amicable solution.She faced foe with a brave heart and would not retreat from the cause until all parties were happy. I at times accused her of making excuses for the devil. Her motto was "even if the other person is wrong you do what is right!"
Innallahi wainnailaihirajiun Fatima is no more May Allah SWT forgives her shortcomings and reward her good deeds with Jannatil Firdaus. My sincere to condolence to her family and Especially Asacosa's members . May Allah SWT give them the fortitude to bear this great lost.

Muhammad Sani isah
2nd January 2021"
https://www.facebook.com/100022077811909/posts/1063608397718411/?app=fbl

See posts below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by TMSMedia: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
See

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by TMSMedia: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
More

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
How? Jeezz!!!! Just three hours to her wedding, near success syndrome can never be my portion.

May her soul rest in peace.

Year never even start and I don type like Six R.I.P's.

Nawao!! 2021 no be wetin we agree na.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by James4358(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is an example of what we term 'village people'. Such a beauty! Rip!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kingosytex:
How? Jeezz!!!!

May her soul rest in peace.

Year never even start and I don type like Six R.I.P's.

Nawao!! 2021 no be wetin we agree na.

May God preserve us and heal our land.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.

You will just open mouth waaaaaa bi ewure

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
The enemy has done this.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by parismarc: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
So sad. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kokoboss: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take
mama this your talk no make you get sense o.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
No info what led to her death...

Death sef.. cry

6 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by olapitan83789: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
So sad. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is serious. Oluwa thanks for life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by OldNairalander(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
#freerighteousness89

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
She fit be Ogbanje

7 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Buomo76: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
2021 is starting with bad news
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
I hope an autopsy was performed on her body undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Adobode: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chai. Sad news.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Too bad !

May her soul rest well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by marsman: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Winch Con chop this babe, some few Hours to her day. Na her Investor I pity, that guy don buy bad market like this ohh.
See fine girl

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
She fit be Ogbanje. She fit done vow say she will die and return to the coven on her wedding day.

Too much of African magic some will say .
May God console the groom and the entire family she left behind

My her soul Rest in Peace

5 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by MadeOfQuality: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chai May she rip

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Meekness1200(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
This people too dey bury people quick abeg...what if she never really die

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Reroiri: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kai

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by UrWorsma: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rest on. Such a terrible news

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:

You lack sense lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.