Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! (2133 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / COVID-19: Lockdown Or No Lockdown - Which Side Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by selfemployed(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Life has returned to normalcy in Madagascar. No lockdown! No forced holidays!

People are going about their business. Reports say on March 23rd they had 9 confirmed coronavirus cases, and in one month precisely on April 25, they had 122 cases.

When coronavirus was first detected in the country, WHO predictated that they were at the verge of unmitigated disaster.

In general, as at today 25th April, Magadascar has no coronavirus cases and 100% recoveries , with NO SINGLE DEATH--ZERO DEATH.

WHY? HOW DID IT HAPPEN? The young President looked inwards.

I have been condemning "copy and paste", stlye of leadership of African leaders. A few who decide to look inwards have had better results.

Madagascar's President Andry Rajoelina believes that Madagascar could possess a remedy to coronavirus, and manufactured a local herb, which the country is using to treat patients.

WHO got mad!!! World Health Organization condemned his medicine because it was made in Africa, not in US, Europe, Asia or Australia.

WHO didn't try to investigate the 100% success story of the concoction and see if it could be adopted or modified. They condemned it, against its 100% EXCELLENT RESULTS.... Please who does that kind of thing? This is why l will continue to question WHO's integrity in this whole horrible pandemic.

The Magadascar medicine is called “Covid Organic” or “CVO”. The President has made it compulsory for the citizens. He drank it on National television, live. Most vulnerable citizens and school children are given the medicine free of charge.

World Health Organization should know that facts and results don't lie. And there is nothing they can do against it.

Oh, how we need the young President of Magadascar with brain, to lead real African revolution against the slavery of China and the rest of neocolonial masters.

Copied...

5 Likes

Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by Freddykrueger: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2020
And some mumus from ECOWAS gave the vegetable the chairman of Covid-19 response in West Africa not knowing the ancestor is basically on life support and totally clueless about present world events. What a global disgrace buhari isgrin

5 Likes

Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by seunlayi(m): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2020
I will like if the above is true. A nice move
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by Africana1123(m): 4:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Don’t blame ecowas grin they need money from BAbA,you know Buhari too like giveaway grin grin everything about Buhari is audio,doing big brother to other Africa country meanwhile his citizen are suffering like hell fire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by bid4rich(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2020
We will not ease lockdown now until May 4th because OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT.

Nigeria government don't learn, they only copy
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by danduchi(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Wait... Buhari no dey browse, he no dey read all this news?. Who do us this thing.. Senegal produce a test kit worth just $1. That #15billion will go a long way to beg Senegal manufacture for us and give some of that money to Innoson to make Ventilators...
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by Perfecttouchade: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Everything dey worry dis country of ours no doubt(ant of Africa) not giant at all
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by Digbick: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2020
I heard of the Madagascar cure first on the 20th of April with more than 75 recovered cases, 50+ active cases, no death and now no more cases and life has returned to normalcy, I believe there cure is something to go by and research should be carried out on it, Vietnam and Cambodia are on the verge of conquering the virus.

It is a welcome development that the US has already accepted the herbal cure for it usage.

Kudos to the Madagascar.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
I am not an expert on this, but I believe W.H.O or the proper medical bodies have to do a clinical trial for any possible after effect of the CVO and proper dosages to be taken before it can be approved. It is a medicine for which the scientific evidence has not yet been established and which risks damaging the health of the population.
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by Dollywood(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2020
WHO is racist, they never believe anything good can come from Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by dawnomike(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I am not an expert on this, but I believe W.H.O or the proper medical bodies have to do a clinical trial for any possible after effect of the CVO and proper dosages to be taken before it can be approved. It is a medicine for which the scientific evidence has not yet been established and which risks damaging the health of the population.
You are right but Covid Organics is an alternative medicine not pharmaceutical
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by rosieflower2(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
They should please come to our rescue. cry
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by sapientia(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Am not against the risk.

We will wait and know.
Re: Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! by lukui: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Like someone said above, if you yell them that their is poverty, disease, pandemic, pestilence, hunger, famine, death and natural disaster and all the bad bad things of this world in Africa, all of them, (us and the west) will nod their head and believe you in unison. But when you tell them that their is "cure" in Africa, they will turn their backs and hiss. Bunch of cunts!!!

Melinda Gates wondered why covid isn't killing more in Africa, because they still think Africa is filled with wild animals!!! Silly people!!!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Mr Hiv! / What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. / What Is Appendicitis? What Causes Appendicitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.