Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details (13808 Views)

My Journey After Graduation In 2012 / Should I Venture Into Yahoo Yahoo ? Advice ! / Lagos Absolute Free Skill Acquisition Training Plus How To Get Startup Funds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by coolex188: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
My Journey into Yahoo Plus, How it All Started in Details - This Story Really Touches Heart!
My Journey into Yahoo Plus, How it All Started in Details - This Story Really Touches Heart!

The truth is everyone has a dark past. Here is the dark story of my life. I felt I needed to share this so it will be a lesson to 'Yahoo Aspiring' youths out there!
As a first born of the family which consists of four (4) children, also as a product of a broken home yet poor family background. I grew up with my mother. So, life was very much hard. We cut down bushes and gathered firewood in other to eat. I could remembered how I hawked Gbure (water leaves vegetables) and fruits, just to survived. My mother really suffered a lot on us, she do all menial jobs, joined house builders to do labourer works on countless times... Mummy, I loved you! Like every other hustlers, I was opportune to work in a Cybercafe as an attendance, this exposed me to online scamming. In few months I already learnt how to ship goods (Laptop, Phones and Accessories) from ebay and Craigslist, using Barkley, bank of America and Wellsfargo bank formats. I joined different 'Cyber-Runs-Groups' I also had many Indians and Pakistanis hackers as friends. Back then, we get Oyinbo’s credit cards easily, which we used for shopping and registering on dating sites. We were making enough money to look good, used the latest blackberry phone in town e.t.c. One day like that, a folk brought in a ride to town. His name was Tessy, it was clean gulf 4. We were astounded and began to asked questions, "how did he make it? Isn't the same hustle we dey hustle?" Then one of his close pals confided in us that he ‘Jazzed’ it. He has a “Client” (Client is a name given to a white victim. Some call it “Maga”), he locked down spiritually. The guy was the biggest boy in town. We became an apprentices under him in other to learn more. We registered with female pictures on foreign dating sites. The two most popular then was 'Tagged' and 'Adultfriendfinders' (those in line then would know this). There we enticed and engaged with white guys and white gals (The Lesbians). The dating starts. Yahoo messenger was the best and most popular chatting app back then (I guess that was how they named internet scam “yahoo-yahoo”). We chat with them on yahoo, when they fell in love, we start demanding for financial assistance from easy ones. But some of them are wise or stingy. We print their best pictures, ask for their mother's name and took the pictures to Juju Man (herbalist) who put them under spiritual lock (yahoo+). But this doesn't work always. Then, I met a Maga who really fell in love with me (the lady on my DP). He willingly sent me dollars through Western Union without any Juju alterations. After many frustrating attempts, some of us resolved into going into Yahoo Plus. This is the surest form of Yahoo, where you trade something to get black powers. And when you have powers, no Maga will question/resist you when you ask them for money or favor. A friend of mine did it to a stage where he commanded a Maga to sell his father’s house. The Maga obliged, after selling it, he sent the money to my friend down here. After then he regained his consciousness, but the deed had already done! It got to a point I felt intimidated and eager to earn more, I confronted one old friend. Balo, an herbalist 'Pikin' in my area. He took me to another herbalist man called Baba Ewenje. I explained everything I wanted to the man. The Baba emphatically told me he had a solution, " I liked you and your spirit the moment you stepped into my house" Baba said. Baba told me the plain truth about those powers. He said there is nothing like yahoo+. He told me, its basically money rituals. If I do it and start selling chewing sticks, I will become rich through it. If I use it for Yahoo+, I will receive enough money from my victims. I guess, Baba said all this in other to warn me just because he liked me. He said what my folks are doing is money rituals. I should not enter it or else I regret it. He then gave me options. Baba said, 1. I will be taking a potion 24 hours before commanding my maye, within that 24hrs, I must sleep with a lady and make sure I cum inside her. And I must not sleep with her ever again. 2. Another one is to have a dedicated girlfriend whom I will be using her good fortune. He warned I must be taking good care of her. I must not let her suffer because she will never make it in life again. Her life and whoever marries her will never make any meaningful impact. This is the most popular one and the most easiest one, most yahoo guys are doing this till date. When it comes to money, women are easily camped! 3. He said, I will be organizing parties every week (party after parties)... Lolz! I must look for a reason to gather people and give them food. He will give me water of which I will be using it to cook food for party participants. No wonder many of our guys celebrates their birthday three times in a year. I told Baba to give me time to think over it. I confided in an elderly friend who begged me not to engage in it. He shared some Tessy's secret with me. He said Tessy always eat shit, at least once a day. Mostly, he wakes up early in the morning went to an unknown area searching for fresh shit besides gutters and bushes. He also told me about A guy in Lekki who always use his car to ram people down three times a year. He later advised me to face my career. I took his words, but wasn’t that much convinced due to my desperation. But something happened while I was doing overnight browsing. This changed me till today. A friend of mine “Dolla-Boy” was chatting with a white elderly woman who has been scammed to the ground. The white elderly woman was on webcam, crying to my friend to send back some money out of what she sent. She said she was not conscious when she sold everything she had, to the extent of taking a huge loan. She said she just realized she had been scammed. That my friend should pity her and send back few amount just for her to feed. She said she's contemplating suicide. My friend was even mocking her more. Telling her that, "so you don’t know you have been sending money to your invincible lover boy since...blahblah" I was moved to tears, I felt really bad. I went to toilet and cried bitterly. That’s when I decided to put an end to my desperation. I left everything that got to do with Yahoo either plus or minus, to the extent of staying far away from my friends that engaged in the act. I can't advice them to stop, if I do, they would see me as a traitor, and might do to me a very bad thing. Anytime I remember the old man that sent me dating scam money, including so many other people (Clients) that I extorted money from, I always pray for them. I am now a new person, I face my handiwork plus other online businesses legitimately, though it seems somehow hard from the beginning, but now, I earn whole handsomely. Some people seeing me now as a bigger Yahoo plus man. But thank the Almighty, I wasn't! But am very happy now that I didn't cause anyone pains or tears in other to leaves my kinda life! Its not too late to start afresh!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Enoch07: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2020
this your testimony eh
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by nzeobi(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Diabolism and spiritual manipulations is real, however I don't believe there is really yahoo plus.
I know that people use black powers to enhance their fortunes both in business, career and life endeavours. When I was working with lambert electromech I know guys that will go to babalawo when it's time for redundancy and in computer Village for example, I also know traders that do (afia zuba, and awele) charm.
Towards the end of the month, they will sacrifice ram and come and see sales.

Black magic is real but the things that come from God are unconditional and free and it comes at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Only lazy ass, unintelligent fellows go into yahooplus,real Yahoo without juju still pays till tommorow.Everything depends on what format you're using.

Alot of people are into the dating thing here in Nigeria "wey don cast".
Their are far more better and easier ways to pull out dollars from foreign clients without necessary using charms. Everything depends on your hardwork, smartness and consistency.Boyz are still receiving cashouts without jazz through bitcoins, cashapp, Western Union,paypal even till tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Nbote(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Oya which other legitimate online business u take hit big ? Talk true

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Kingrexyl(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by DanseMacabre(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Say na money ritual. Even if na chewing stick you dey sell you go blow.

That right there is Yahoo + for you.

But OP, is this story copied Went to look for the maga's pic on your DP, but saw nothing. sad

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by FatherBona: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Another one is to have a dedicated girlfriend whom I will be using her good fortune. He warned I must be taking good care of her. I must not let her suffer because she will never make it in life again. Her life and whoever marries her will never make any meaningful impact. This is the most popular one and the most easiest one, most yahoo guys are doing this till date. When it comes to money, women are easily camped!

Wtf!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Goalnaldo(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm touching. Most of these girls have been used. May God deliver innocent men like us.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by georjay(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2020
well

A friend once told me never to have sexual relationship with girls that have dated Yahoo boys before,
reason being that they have been used and are empty and as such might "kobalise" somebody destiny.....

Though I can testify that there's jazz

but

I'm one person that doesn't like to attribute everything to diabolism and the likes...

in conclusion sha.. there's this strong conviction to believe my friend

THINGS DEY HAPPEN SHA

IT'S WELL

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
And this is still a lie. No one ever leaves based on the ground you left boy. No one. You no see money pick again or you pick one last one come use am legit. Whichever case may God forgive you. PS. Those you scammed this article alone plus your picture is enough. You'll still pay for your crimes.

Instead make you just chop and shut up. You dey preach.

Yahoo no be work
Stop internet fraud

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Ok good testimony, but If you’re really going to devise people from doing Yahoo. I suggest you show us your new way of making money. Nigerians are not lazy. Our country is just bleeped...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by georjay(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
nzeobi:
Diabolism and spiritual manipulations is real, however I don't believe there is really yahoo plus.
I know that people use black powers to enhance their fortunes both in business, career and life endeavours. When I was working with lambert electromech I know guys that will go to babalawo when it's time for redundancy and in computer Village for example, I also know traders that do (afia zuba, and awele) charm.
Towards the end of the month, they will sacrifice ram and come and see sales.

Black magic is real but the things that come from God are unconditional and free and it comes at the right time.

I think Yahoo becomes yahoo plus when one enhances it with jazz

please does what *awele* means??

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by paqman: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2020
70% of youth in my country are into yahoo , take it or leave it i have see a group of guys that says he cant associate himself with anyone who has nothing to do with yahoo, i jejely run for my dear life

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by mployer(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Bullshit.

Only lazy ass, unintelligent fellows go into yahooplus,real Yahoo without juju still pays till tommorow.Everything depends on what format you're using.

Alot of people are into the dating thing here in Nigeria "wey don cast".
Their are far more better and easier ways to pull out dollars from foreign clients without necessary using charms. Everything depends on your hardwork, smartness and consistency.Boyz are still receiving cashouts without jazz through bitcoins, cashapp, Western Union,paypal even till tomorrow.

You are the one talking bulshit.

Op said he was doing normal Yahoo and cashing out, but the pay wasn't big enough.
And that is the reality. There is an amount of money a maga cannot part with until you add plus to the Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by scoundrel(f): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a wall of text. I was enjoying the story until I got tired. Without paragraphs there is no motivation for me to start again or finish the story.
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by FatherBona: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
scoundrel:
What a wall of text. I was enjoying the story until I got tired. Without paragraphs there is no motivation for me to start again or finish the story.
[/s]
Did you pay him to write his story or did subscribe to his thread?
If you like don't read and learn, na your pants yahoo boy go use undecided if dem Neva use am o grin

My peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by FatherBona: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
[s][quote author=scoundrel post=88950054][/quote][/s]
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Jokerman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
You gotta do restitution.

Pay back if not all, some, you stole
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by nzeobi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
georjay:

I think Yahoo becomes yahoo plus when one enhances it with jazz

please does what *awele* means??
Awele is good luck.
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by 2cul2care: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hope other GBOYS will read this and learn

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by ilovemylife2020: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
i cant believe i read everything lol. Tank God for your life oooooo.
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Richhustlershub(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2020
You have written so well , I just hope may youth will stay away from internet Fraud , I have similar post here on Effect of fraudulent activities you can check it out at
Yahoo Plus Without Human Blood

Stay away from Yahoo Yahoo , is a bad thing
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Abrahamejim(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Are you mad or something?
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 29, 2022
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by RaptObserver: 4:48pm On May 29, 2022
Money ritual has been existing for long. Though when I was growing I didn't believe in jazz but I am beginning to reconsider my position based on maturity. Good fortune jazz dey

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by BanyXchi: 8:28am On May 30, 2022
How are you sure that Jazz exist?
Re: My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details by BanyXchi: 8:29am On May 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Money ritual has been existing for long. Though when I was growing I didn't believe in jazz but I am beginning to reconsider my position based on maturity. Good fortune jazz dey

How are you sure that Jazz exist

(1) (Reply)

EDC Official Electrocuted In Isawo, Ikorodu (Video) / Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? / I Returned Excess Payment At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.