Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband (1416 Views)

Woman Wrote Petition Against Mother-inlaw And Sister In-law For Breach of Peace / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by Comedian2019: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Copied:
One day a woman decided to know how the husband would react if she leave home without telling him. She wrote him a letter saying she's tired of him and the marriage and don't wish to continue anymore. After that she kept the letter on the center table and hide under the bed.
When the man came back from work he saw the letter, and replied on the same paper then began to remove his clothes as he sing and dance.
He got to his phone and called someone saying: "Hi babe, I'm just changing clothes, would you join me soon? It has finally dawned on the other fool that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong, really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier, see you soon honey".
After saying these he left. The woman got up from under the bed very sad, disappointed and in tears, she was only playing prank with her man. When she looked at the paper, her husband wrote "I could see your feet under the bed, I never made any call. I'm going to buy bread, stop your silly games and go prepare meal for us, I love you".
Women are strong.
Men are stronger.
A woman can pretend not to love but deep down she's so deep in love and wouldn't want another to cross her man. But they can pretend a lot yet love a lot. Treat her normally and you both will be happy forever.
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by Oluromantic: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are you married?

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
You are you married?

grin
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Comedian2019:
Copied:
One day a woman decided to know how the husband would react if she leave home without telling him. She wrote him a letter saying she's tired of him and the marriage and don't wish to continue anymore. After that she kept the letter on the center table and hide under the bed.
When the man came back from work he saw the letter, and replied on the same paper then began to remove his clothes as he sing and dance.
He got to his phone and called someone saying: "Hi babe, I'm just changing clothes, would you join me soon? It has finally dawned on the other fool that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong, really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier, see you soon honey".
After saying these he left. The woman got up from under the bed very sad, disappointed and in tears, she was only playing prank with her man. When she looked at the paper, her husband wrote "I could see your feet under the bed, I never made any call. I'm going to buy bread, stop your silly games and go prepare meal for us, I love you".
Women are strong.
Men are stronger.
A woman can pretend not to love but deep down she's so deep in love and wouldn't want another to cross her man. But they can pretend a lot yet love a lot. Treat her normally and you both will be happy forever.

This would make a good bollywood series.

If she leaves home without telling him is different from writing a divorce letter. grin

Let's name it Kara's feet.

Update:

When the man goes to buy the bread, he sees Jolad and starts gisting with her. Then the wife not seeing her husband comes out and sees them talking.

Then she starts crying that she was right and the husband kneels and start singing how she is the love of his life.

Then the neighbors join begging with a beautiful dance formation. The couple kiss, then walk hand in hand to buy the bread.

The end.

11 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by Lionessza6(f): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

If she leaves home without telling him is different from writing a divorce letter. grin

Update:

When the man goes to buy the bread, he sees Jolad and starts gisting with her. Then the wife not seeing her husband comes out and sees them talking.

Then she starts crying that she was right and the husband kneels and start singing how she is the love of his life.

Then the neighbors join begging with a beautiful dance formation. The couple kiss the walk hand in hand to buy the bread.

The end.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by Bruno3000(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
It should rather end with the caption "watch out for part 2"
bukatyne:

Update:

Then the neighbors join begging with a beautiful dance formation. The couple kiss the walk hand in hand to buy the bread.

The end.

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bruno3000:
It should rather end with the caption "watch out for part 2"

Ok na.

What should part two contain?
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin

Interested in auditioning for Kara? cheesy

Hope you have long hair or a long frontal extension?
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by ibkayee(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol ridiculous story, but I love a guy with a good sense of humour cheesy

Comedian2019:
Copied:
Women are strong.
Men are stronger.

With enough 'anecdotes', the 'lesson' here could probably be applied to either gender, so not really

3 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Update:

Then the neighbors join begging with a beautiful dance formation. The couple kiss, then walk hand in hand to buy the bread.

The end.
Oh Bollywood cheesy
I have tried watching them, really tried but couldn't make sense of what they do there cheesy
And that their singing and dancing cheesy

Heard that in northern Nigeria, they don't play with them at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by 2cul2care: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
I can relate
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:

Oh Bollywood cheesy
I have tried watching them, really tried but couldn't make sense of what they do there cheesy
And that their singing and dancing cheesy

Heard that in northern Nigeria, they don't play with them at all cheesy

I like the way Bollywood (not the zee world/telenovas) play their love. grin

I have never understood the appeal of love triangles in telenovas and zee world.

I have stumbled on AM Hausa and their stories are plotted same way.
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by crackkhaus: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
See feeeem cheesy
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
2cul2care:
I can relate

How did I miss this?

Relate to what?
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by 2cul2care: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

How did I miss this?

Relate to what?

The part of ladies who truly love u always wanting to test ur love for them.
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2020
2cul2care:

The part of ladies who truly love u always wanting to test ur love for them.

grin grin grin grin grin

You must like drama.
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by 2cul2care: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

grin grin grin grin grin

You must like drama.

Quite the opposite, I hate drama, dramatic ladies are a no no for me
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
2cul2care:

Quite the opposite, I hate drama, dramatic ladies are a no no for me

I haff belief you
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by 2cul2care: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

I haff belief you

Ok
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by StrikeBack(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Update:

When the man goes to buy the bread, he sees Jolad and starts gisting with her. Then the wife not seeing her husband comes out and sees th talking.
EThen she starts crying that she h right and the husband kneels and start singing how she is the love of his life.

The end.
We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator

Hahahahahahahaha

Na so.

Are you sure we have not upgraded to bic ball pens? grin grin
Re: See The Letter A Woman Wrote To Her Husband by StrikeBack(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha

Na so.

Are you sure we have not upgraded to bic ball pens? grin grin
Na you be the script writer na, modify your story so I can forward your details to the creators of person or interests

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward / I Am Turning 40 Soon / We Produce High Quality Furniture Here In Aba. Buyers Wanted 08142074243

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.