Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80494 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2016
TOPIC: THROUGH THE STRONG WINDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 43: 1-13
As we were preparing to take off, I looked out of the window and whispered a prayer for the pilot. Soon we were airborne and the plane was passing through thick dark clouds and visibility was near zero. Fear gripped everybody inside the plane, but the higher we climbed, the better it became. The clouds we could not see minutes ago, became fine white pillows far below us. The view above the clouds was fairer than the best gem. Light sunshine surrounded us like pockets of rainbow heavy rain. But as the journey progressed, I took my pen to write and I began to compare that trip to our spiritual and physical life journey through planet earth. We are often surrounded by dark clouds, trials, pain and sometimes, we do not know the way out (poor visibility). We then pray and diligently seek the Lord and He allows that to pass till we go through tougher clouds. During that flight years ago, I learnt that the wind is stronger at 35,000 feet than it is at sea level. At a point, we were informed that because of a strong tail wind of about 162km/hr, we would reach our destination earlier than scheduled. But we were delayed as we flew back against the wind, after the program I attended. All through that flight, today's scripture stuck to my heart like thunderbolt. Vs 2 says: "When thou pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee. When though walketh through the fire, thou shall not be burnt, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." As you fly through life with its ups and downs, claim that scripture daily. You and your family will land safely in old age not as causalities but as conquerors. Never forget that God can pilot your life through any weather (problem) or wind stronger than 35,000 feet pressure wind. Trust Him and wait for Him. "Life is like riding bicycle, you don't fall unless you stop pedaling" - Clande Pepper. Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5 : By and by...
In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. I shall not die a casualty in the battles of life.
3. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Somex10202(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
will this be everyday post or just one of sir?
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2016
TOPIC: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND GREAT!
TOPIC: LUKE 4: 23-31
Welcome to today's devotional with this note from Duff Daugherty: " The difference between good and great is just a little extra effort." Sometimes, success is simply a matter of making one small adjustment. For example, at 211 degrees, water is hot, but at 212 degrees, it boils. This makes all the difference. What sets one person apart from his peers is the extra effort or an extra care taken to master their skills in life. The extra length to improve yourself is the difference that makes the difference. Today's scripture Vs 27 (paraphrased) questions: "Why did God bypass all Lepers in Israel and visit Namaan the Syrian?" It was because of the extra trust and stubborn faith of his house girl combined with his aggressive and foolish faith. Vs 26 (paraphrased): " God passed over a thousand widows and visited a widow in the city of Zarephath, a city of Sidon in the days of Elijah". What made the difference in this two cases, was their extra touch of faith, confidence and efforts. You know how many kilometers Namaan had to travel? You know what it meant for that widow to feed Elijah with her last oil and bread? I see God passing over people in your family and community to pick you out in this 2nd half of 2016 in Jesus name. Do something to attract God's attention! Michelangelo, the greatest painter ever, said, "I am still learning." The great Abraham Lincoln said," I shall prepare myself and my opportunity must come someday." He also said, " if I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe." Hear Thara Saikakin: "In life, it is training (that extra effort) rather than birth, which counts." Remember that all are born equal: the sons of the rich and the sons of the poor. Naaman made a difference! You and your family will in Jesus name. Make an effort to do something your family will in Jesus name. Make an effort to do something your colleagues or somebody has not done. Do for your Church (God) what you have not done before! This is what provokes the extra ordinary! The difference that makes the difference and the extra effort is what separates the good from the great! Make an extra effort! Extra effort to wait and not quit! Extra effort to forgive! Extra efforts to build your relationships! Extra effort to trust again!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Lord, help me to do something nobody has ever done.
3. Let my Angel of blessings locate me now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Everyday.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2016
TOPIC: ONE MOUTH TWO EARS! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 1 :8-27
Most people do more of talking than listening in the general affairs of life! People often ask me what the key is to being a good writer and a good interviewer and I always reply: one word; Listening! Courage is what it takes to stand up and talk. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. The Holy Ghost is asking a deep question today: "How do you listen?" Do you know that most people listen to reply? Yes, in most discussions, before other party finishes speaking, the listening party has started planning her reply, instead of listening to first understand. Never listen to reply! Always listen to understand before replying! You have one mouth and two ears so that you can speak less and listen more! No wonder James 1: 19 says: "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Your hear will never put you in trouble; it is always your mouth that does! Always speak once! Think twice and listen thrice! Oh! I remember Proverbs 10:19 "In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise." Listening is wisdom! A Turkish proverb amplifies this further: "If speaking is silver then listening is gold." Catch the following listening skills:
1. Focus on being interested not interesting.
2. Let go of your own agenda!
3. Maintain eye contact with the speaker!
4. Turn off the TV, phone, computer,radio or any other distraction!
5. Show that you are listening with a nod or a sound as the speaker is talking.
6. Start your reply by asking questions if need be!
7. Look for common ground!
8. Don't interrupt the speaker!
Let today be a new beginning! Like your Father God who is the best listener (He listens to everyone praying), go and do the same from this day. Finally, always listen to your heart because even though it is on your left side, it is always right! You will NEVER go down!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: What a friend...
2. Lord, grant me the grace to hear note and talk less.
3. Lord, in this 3rd quarter of 2016, send me wonderful secrets of my success and breakthroughs through people or someone I listen to as I go out DAILY in Jesus name- (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
4. I cancel every TRAP set against me in my tongue.
5. Pray about today generally as led and pray for me today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2016
TOPIC: ONE MOUTH TWO EARS! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 5: 1-18
Most people do more of talking than listening in the general affairs of life. One of the ways to persuade others is with your ears- listening to them. This could mean between husband and wife, parents and children, between church elders and their pastor or the brethren. Today's scripture Ecclesiastes 5:1 says, "Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools..." Note the emphasis: "BE MORE READY TO HEAR." That means, "Be a better listener than a fantastic orator." It is said that Abraham Lincoln's ability to listen to people was one of the reasons he was so effective as one of America's greatest presidents. A Chinese proverb says: "To know the way (the road) ahead, ask those coming back." In this second of of the year 2016, let God use today's meditation mould you into a less talkative person and a better listener. Don't forget yesterday's devotional! Geniuses ask questions with the same curiosities as kids do. Do you even know that you can learn a lot from even idiots? If man had listened, the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah would perhaps have been spared! If man had listened, the journey that would have taken the Jews 40 days to the Promised Land would not have extended to 40 years! If man had listened, we would not have experienced the two World Wars! Oh, if man had listened, slavery which went on for over 2000 years and sent millions into hardship would have been averted. If Saul had listened to God and to man, he would not have died young and lost his crown! Ah! Listen more and talk less today and daily! You will disgrace your pursuers and sit on your throne at last in Jesus name. Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: By and by...
2. Lord, grant me the grace to hear more and talk less.
3. Lord in this 3rd quarter of 2016, send me wonderful secrets of my success and breakthrough through people or someone I listen to as I go out today/DAILY in Jesus name (Pray seriously till you have peace to stop).
4. I cancel every Trap set against me in my tongue.
5. Pray for me Dr Chris and all the ODM production crew including distributors worldwide.
6. Pray about today generally as led and pray for me today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2016
TOPIC: CONFORMITY WILL JAIL YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 1: 10-24
Welcome! It was J.F Kennedy who said that conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. To conform means thinking as the crowd thinks. And you must come to know again that the only constant thing that a champion will encounter on this planet is called CHANGE. Think of this: If everyone is happy with you, you would have made a lot of compromises in your life and that means you have no principles. Indeed, change is painful. There is discomfort in today's change because of tomorrow's comfort. Sometimes also, time can determine the level of your change. For example: when a bird is alive, it eats ants; when a bird is dead, ants eats the bird. One tree can make a million matchstick but when the time comes, only bone stick can burn million trees. Life is about moving on and accepting changes! You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. If you don't like something, change it! If you can't change it, change the way you think about it! Oh, remember what Mr Shakespeare said: "The fool doth think he is wise but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." Hunger for more! Desire to know more and do more! Change your mindset! Believe in yourself! Your life is your message to the world, make sure it is inspiring! Note vs. 17 of today's scripture: "Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me, but I went into Arabia and returned again unto Damascus." Paul was not allowed to visit Jerusalem for some months during his rigorous divine training just after his conversion because he was called for change! He was called mainly to the Gentiles (non Jews) while the apostles at Jerusalem were called to maintain the status quo (to preach to the Jews). He was called not to conform! That is wisdom! You cannot please everybody to avoid being hurt by them. Always ask what God wants for you and not what the crowd wants! When people hurt you over and over again, see them as SANDPAPER. They scratch and hurt you but later you will be shining and polished when they end up useless. Oh, be open to change because that's God opening door to growth in your life, family and ministry. Refuse to conform! It has jailed/paralyzed great destinies! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Fight the good fight...
2. O Lord, grant me the grave never to conform to the opinions of others in my generation. I refused to be captured/paralyzed.
3. Jehovah God, take me from the crowd and turn me into a way maker for others in Jesus name. I am a CHANGE AGENT.
4. As 2016 progresses, I determine to update/upgrade, to change and to grow; I refuse to give up or dwell in my past, I will learn something new daily in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2016
TOPIC: THIS YOUNG MAN AND MONEY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 22: 1-9
Share with me this great analysis. A lady and her son had the conversation below:
Mother: Son, I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that person is your real father.
Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this? You should be hanged!
Mother: I am sorry, he was my first love and I could not marry him because we are of different religions. He in on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever.
Son: No! I am speaking to no one! Mr Okoro is the only father I know and so will that be.
Mother: please don't be so upset, just talk to him!
Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind!
The man on the phone: Morning son, I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father!
Son: Oh! Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!! Thank God! I always knew there was something special about me... Thank you mum! You are the best mother in the world!
Don't forget that Aliko Dangote is Africa's Richest Man! As you laugh out this conversation, what would you have done if you were in the boy's position? This young man changed his strong stand on integrity to the popular road of bloody thirst for money. What a life! Can you change your view or do anything for money? When you miss your daily encounter with the Lord because of pursuit for money, then your love for money is very visible! If you can sleep with a man or woman for money, then don't condemn this young man! If you can lie against a friend in the office for money, then don't condemn this young man. If you can falsify financial figures in your office, then don't condemn this young man. As a leader, if you cheat or take bribes, then don't condemn this young man. If money is the predominant factor concerning who you marry, then you are worse than this young man. If your obedience to your husband is determined by his level of money, then your new name is the Money Lover. Oh! The love of money! Hear this: " Don't think MONEY does everything or you will end up doing everything for MONEY " (Voltaire). I prophesy: whether the level likes it or not, the MONEY you need on this planet must get to you as you remain faithful financially to the Lord. So not follow the crowd! Refuse to sell your birthright or integrity! It is better to go to heaven in financial moderation; even poverty than go to hell in riches. Cut off whatever will make you to loose HEAVEN AT LAST! Hold your integrity even in the lions' den!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust...
2. Repent from the past, when you have missed your integrity due to money. I reject the portion of Esau; I refuse to sell my birthright because of females, finances or fame.
3. O Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to my past integrity errors (Loose serious restoration due to past errors).
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Sep 22, 2016
TOPIC: MR. GANDHI TAUGHT HIM A LESSON!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 7: 1-9
When Mahatama Ghandi was studying law at the University College London, a white professor whose last name was Peters disliked him intensely and always displayed prejudice and animosity towards him. Also, because Ghandi never lowered his head when addressing him as he expected, there were always "arguments" and confrontations. One day, Mr. Peters was having lunch at the dining room of the University, and Gandhi came along with his tray and sat next to the professor. The professor said, "Mr. Gandhi, you do not understand: A pig and a bird do not sit together to eat." Gandhi looked at him as a parent would look at a rude child and calmly replied, "You do not worry professor, I'll fly away," and he went and sat at another table. Mr. Peters, angered with rage, decided to take revenge on the next test paper, but Gandhi responded brilliantly to all questions. Mr. Peters, unhappy and frustrated, asked him the following question: "Mr. Gandhi, if you were walking down the streets and found a package, and within was a bag of wisdom and another bag with a lot of money, which one would you take?" Without hesitating, Gandhi responded gently, "That means you would have taken what you don't have." Mr. Peters, because of this, was so enraged that he wrote on Ghandi's exam sheet the word: "IDIOT" and gave it to Gandhi. Ghandi went to the professor and said to him in a dignified but sarcastically polite tone, "Mr. Peters, you signed the sheet, but you did not give me the grade." Wow! Did you get that? The angry professor gave Mr. Gandhi his score sheet without a grade! That was a crime and lack of wisdom! He became a victim of his anger! Anger and bitterness made him to forget the needful. Such is the life of millions on planet earth: They allow anger, envy and bitterness to attack their lifestyles, and they forget the most vital, secret keys of life. Today's scripture vs. 9 says: " Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools." I now remember what Mark Twain quipped: " Anger is am acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." A study has shown that for every second you are angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness. So as 2016 ends, no matter what has or is happening, determine never to be controlled by secret anger, envy or bitterness against God, others or even yourself! Let go and let God! Your best days are ahead! Pray now!
2. Repent from being angry against God or man (Pray seriously).
3. Seriously uproot self- pity and depression now.
4. O Lord, give me a special testimony that will cause the world to celebrate Your glory in me. You Pharaoh contending with my life and ministry, drown in your Red Sea in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2016
TOPIC: THE POWER OF COLLECTIVITY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 2: 1-11
Welcome! The analogy in today's write up was sent to me by Dr Bello (Chairman of ODM Partners Forum) but adjusted by me as led, before use! It is greatly appreciated: When a newspaper reporter interviewed a farmer who grew award winning corn each year he entered his corn in the State Fair, it was revealed that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbours. Perplexed, the reporter asked, " How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbours when they are entering their corn in competition with yours each year?" The father smiled and explained: "The winds picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbours grow inferior corn, cross a pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbours grow good corn." So true! So accurate!
So it is with our lives! Those who want to live meaningfully and well mist help enrich the lives of others; for the value of a life is measured by the lives it touches. And those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all. Call it power of collectivity. Call it a principle of success. Call it a law of life. The fact remains, "None of us truly wins until we all win." One rich man and woman in a family cannot have peace until others are settled, because a tree cannot make a forest! In life, when you help the people around you to succeed, you surely become the best. Today's scripture vs. 4 says: "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." Did you get that? God's Word is saying that in this selfish world and in the midst of your private battles, you must REACH OUT to others and by doing that, you are sewing an irreversible seed for your divine announcement. Always bear in mind that: Real happiness is having the motto: LIVE AND LET LIVE. Helping others to live even as you live! Learn!
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! You that exalted Jesus of Nazareth, magnify me as I magnify others today/daily in Jesus name.
3. As I prefer others, I shall not suffer demotion or stagnation in Jesus name.
4. JEHOVAH EBENEZER, arise and let Your enemies in my life, family and ministry scatter in Jesus name.
5. Cancel a MARITAL MISTAKE today.
6. Pray about today seriously on any other issue(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN EVIL SEEMS TO WIN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 73: 1-19
Welcome to today's basic scripture verse 3: "For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked." There are seasons when it seems that the wicked are prospering over the righteous! Yea! There are times when it obviously seems that evil is winning over good? Yes! That was why David became envious of the wicked. When you pray and fast and DELAY seems to be your answer, then it seems evil is winning. When you are faithful to the Lord and yet your mates or even enemies seem to be ahead of you , then at such moments it would seem that the wicked are prosperous. Even Prophet Job had to ask in Job 21: 7: "Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? When the wicked seem to be MIGHTY IN POWER over the righteous, then at such moments, it would seem as if God is silent and slow. Why does mysterious evil sometimes happen to good people? Consider the write-up below by Dr. Ben Carson:
" Man asks, 'Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash?' He answers, "The same place I sat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. I have not moved from my position. I am the same."
It was when David saw the prosperous unbeliever from God's eye (view point) that the yoke of envy was broken from him. Vs 17 says: "Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood i their end." Don't envy others! That's exactly what the Holy Ghost wants you to know: When mysterious bad things happen to God's people, it is because God is working behind the scene for something VERY SPECIAL for you. The Holy Ghost emphasis again: Refuse to envy others! Hold on and hold out! Very, very soon, you will know that God is on the throne.
2. Repent from secretly envying other people around your life.
3. O Lord, empower me to overtake in my race through life.
4. Let my life experience DIVINE ACCELERATION.
5. I jump and pass every satanic pit dug around my life. (Pray it seriously/demonstrate it for 7days).
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN THE CLOUDS HIDE HIS FACE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 55: 1-9
Let thy will be done! One day, a local evangelist bragged during a crusade that his God was more able than all the other gods in the town and the powers of the universe that the villagers worshiped put together. Just then, rainstorm sounds started sounding overhead, threatening the progress of the crusade. The evangelist lifted up his voice and declared with confidence that of the rain fell, then he wasn't a man of God; he would stop preaching! Before he could finish his bluff, the rain began to hit the crusade ground so vehemently, apparently in disregard to his declarations. The whole town left the crusade ground to their houses, shaking their heads in disappointment and dismay. The evangelist, so distraught and angry, packed his belongings and left the town the next day. On his way through the next town, he checked into a local drinking spot and drank himself to stupor. As he lay on the ground cursing God, an old man tapped him gently on the shoulder: "Man of God," the old man began. But the evangelist quickly cut in, " don't mention the name of God to me. He is fake! He is unreliable. I am no longer a believer in this God. A God who chooses to disgrace His servant. Leave me alone!"
But the old man would not let him be. He continued, " I am the fetish priest in the village you just preached at. During your one week stay in that village, you destroyed all the charms I have made on the people for 45 years. Your prayer and your words always came with some fearful fire and power. I tried so many times to eliminate you but I couldn't. My last chance came yesterday. I had loaded my gun with gun powder, lying in wait on the mountain top where I had a very clear view of you. My plan was to shoot you from a distance since I couldn't get close enough to you due to the fire around you. But just when I lifted the gun, the rain came from nowhere, wetting my gun powder and covering you in a cloud so that I couldn't even see you. All I saw was a bright man holding a sword in front of you. I was so terrified. I concluded that your God was indeed all powerful and Almighty. That is why I've been looking for you since then. I want to follow this your God!"
The ex-evangelist bowed his head in shame! What an amazing story about an amazing God! As 2016 rolls on and you don't seem to understand the events happening around your life, family and ministry, don't jump into rash conclusions about this God and my Friend called Jehovah. He can do no wrong to you even when delay seems to be all you see. His ways are not your ways! Oh! What a wise God! Even when the clouds cover His face, He is still there speaking comfort and grace. And whether the devil likes it or not, you will never end up in shame because your testimony will be very loud in Jesus name. Hold on, and hold out and keep trusting!
2. Repent from ways in which you have misjudged God's plan for your life.
3. O Lord, let all my failures of the past be converted to success and testimonies in Jesus name.
4. JEHOVAH EBENEZER, when the CLOUDS OF LIFE hide the sunshine in Your face, help me to hold on till Your time for me has come.
5. Cancel a terrible mistake due to a wrong decision.
6. Let my life experience DIVINE ACCELERATION.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Sep 26, 2016
TOPIC: NO MISTAKES WITH GOD!
A prominent pastor in my country shared this testimony and I am led to use it to bless you today:
"In 1956, while living with my uncle, we had our fair share of poverty. He was poor but I was poorer. We mutually shared whatever we had. One day, we were very hungry and there was no food in sight. Then all of a sudden, a young girl approached us and said her sister asked her to give us the food she was carrying; pounded yam (edible vegetable tubers) with vegetable soup and chicken. My uncle told her that he did not know her sister and asked if she was sure we were the right people the food was meant for. She replied in the affirmative, so we received the gift and my uncle told her that he will be expecting more gifts from her sister like this one she brought. Immediately the girl left, we pounced on the food. As soon as we were done eating the food, the girl resurfaced and said it was all a mistake, that the food was not meant for us." Who will give a hungry lion a goat and expect to get it back? The mercy of God can corner what was meant for somebody else for the recipient of His mercy!
In this second half of 2016 and before the last day of this year, I prophesy: The mercy of JEHOVAH EBENEZER will bring you blessings and opportunities including the ones not initially meant for you in Jesus name! By an unplanned move or deed, mercy will connect you to your destiny! His mercy will turn your past mistakes into divine appointments. By his special mercy, you will not be a victim of other people's mistakes again! When a DEMONIC MISTAKE is planned for you, mercy will say NO! I decree again over your life, family and ministry now: All things will work together for your good from this day! What was meant to bring shame shall bring fame! Just as a mistake promoted David, so shall you be! Saul's mistake was David's miracle! There was a DIVINE DIVERSION of Saul's portion into David's destiny. Yea, that shall be your story because there are no mistakes with God! At the Lagos Anointing Service of this weekend, write down 3 to 5 mistakes you have made in the past and come with them. When mercy is involved, there are no mistakes! Your God will turn mistakes to mega miracles in Jesus name! Be there! I see a NEW BEGINNING! Pray now!
2. Father, let Your mercy compel mistakes to work in my favour in Jesus name.
3. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Turn the following mistakes of my life to great testimonies (Mention them now and pray seriously).
4. O Lord, package upon my life, family, and ministry what was meant for others.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2016
TOPIC: VANITY OF VANITIES; ALL IS VANITY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 1: 1-12
Welcome to today's devotional encounter with the Ancient of Days. Share with me today, this deep story below sent to me by a friend:
A tourist complemented the local fishermen on the quality of their fish in a tiny Mexican fishing village and asked how long it took to catch them. "Not very long" they answered in unison. "Why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?" The fishermen explained that their small catches were sufficient to meet their needs and those of their families.
"But what do you do with the rest of your time?" "We sleep late, fish a little, play with our children and take siestas with our wives. In the evenings, we go into the village to see our friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. We have a full life." The tourist interrupted, "I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer everyday. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat." "And after that?" "With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. You can then leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York City! From there you can direct your huge new enterprise." "How long would that take?" "Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years" replied the tourist. "And after that?" "Well my friend, that's when it gets really interesting," answered the tourist, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start buying and selling stocks and make millions!" "Millions? Really? And after that?" asked the fishermen. "After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take a siesta with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends." "With all due respect sir, but that's exactly what we are doing now. So what's the point wasting twenty-five years?" asked the Mexicans. Wow! A great life question indeed! It was William Makepeace Thackeray who asked: "Which of us is happy in this world? Which of us has his desire? Or, having it, is satisfied?" Verse 2 of today's scripture says: "Vanities of vanities", saith the Preacher, " vanity of vanities; all is vanity." And the moral of this story is: Know where you're going in life, you may already be there! Many times in life, money is not everything. Live your life before life becomes lifeless! Look up to God and never panic about tomorrow!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so swee to trust ...
2. My life will not be classified as a wasted zone.
3. I shall not be swallowed up by vanity pursuits on planet earth.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2016
TOPIC: EVIL REVERSES PROVOKED BY A LIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 24: 14-27
Vs. 20 of today's scripture says: "If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that, he hath done you good." Note: " He will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good." This is called: "EVIL REVERSE!" God can reverse your fortune to a curse! He can reverse your good to bad! He can turn your blessing to bleeding! The main reason for EVIL REVERSE is SECRET SIN OR INIQUITY! Job 22:30 says: " He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thy hands." PURENESS OF THY HANDS! This includes pureness of your MOTIVES, pureness of your WORK FOR HIM in the house of God, pureness of your EMOTIONS, pureness of your BODY, pureness of your FINANCES, pureness of your WORDS, pureness of your CONFIDENCE/TRUST, etc. The summary is DEVELOP AN AGGRESSIVE HOLINESS PURSUIT. You MUST cut off any man, woman, relationship, business, career, book, TV, radio,music, etc, who or which lures you into sin. See Revelation 21:27 - "And there shall in no wise enter into it (HEAVEN) anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or MAKETH A LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's Book of life." Note: "MAKETH A LIE." Then Rev 22:15 - " For without (OUTSIDE HEAVEN) are dogs, and sorcerers and whoremongers, and murderers and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." This is serious! What? Lord, will you keep me from heaven because of A LIE? "Yes my child," is His answer! Oh! How would you feel if you MISS THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS because of a lie? Or HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BLESSING BECOMES A BLEEDING TOOL BECAUSE OF JUST ONE SERIOUS HABIT- LYING? AH, EVIL REVERSES! How would you feel If you MISS THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS because of one man or lady? How would you feel if you MISS THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS because of anger, bitterness or malice? Please reconcile with everyone! How would you feel if you MISS THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS because of TV, magazines or even bad programmes on radio? Use today's devotional to JUDGE YOURSELF: What is that secret habit that can wipe tour name from the BOOK OF LIFE? I may not know! Even your wife or your husband may not know ! But you know and Gos knows! Settle with Him or you may weep FOREVER in ETERNITY!
2. Repent from that SECRET SINFUL HABIT!
Lord, settle this issue with me now (mention it and repent seriously).
Ask for the grace to RUN from that SIN now.
5. Decree that you will Not go to HELL or MISS the RAPTURE.
6. I shall not be a candidate of EVIL REVERSES! I reject DEMOTION because of SIN (Pray it seriously now).
7. O God, arise and show up for my life, family and ministry as THE CONSUMING FIRE if my enemies.
8. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2016
TOPIC: EVIL MACHINERIES PROVOKE MACHINERIES OF JOY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOSHUA 24: 1-13
NUMBERS 22: 5-6
Vs. 9 of today's first scripture says: "Then Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, arose and warred against Israel, and sent and called Balaam the son of Beor to curse you." Then Vs 10 says: "But I would not hearken unto Balaaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand." NOTE: "therefore he blessed you still." Despite every effort made to curse the Jews, HE BLESSED THEM STILL! Despite the deep HATRED your enemies have against you, THEY WILL BLESS YOU STILL! God is a specialist in turning CURSES to CRUISINGS and turning BURDENS to BLESSINGS! Never forget that it was the gallows of Haman that announced Mordecai BY FORCE! There is a divine force that moves your enemies to BLESS YOU AT LAST and that turns their CRUEL PLANS into DIVINE RAW MATERIALS which is used by your God to eventually wipe your tears! Sometimes, you will be tempted to pray for MORE ENEMIES because they are your LADDERS to your next height of success and they are the FOOTSTOOLS to your throne! The Holy Ghost is saying to 13,710 users of today's devotional worldwide: "Despite their boastings, fear not! Despite what you have seen them do against you, fear not because there is a DIVINE CONVERSION of their evil imaginations and machineries (tools) into TOOLS OF JOY! Always remember: YOUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE and NOBODY CAN HURT YOU WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION! Their evil machineries will become your tools of joy. Fear not! Look up! Pray now!
O God, arise and show up for my life, family and ministry as THE CONSUMING FIRE of my enemies.
3. Lord, by fire and by force, turn every curse of Balak to the cruising (celebration) of my destiny.
4. O Lord, use the wicked plan of my enemies as Your raw material to announce my throne.
5. Scatter any evil plan working against me. Scatter! Scatter!! Scatter!!! in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY! DON'T QUIT!
Just six years ago, a Catholic priest committed suicide in Calabar, capital of Cross Rivers State of Nigeria. In the suicide note he left behind, he said he had no other option than to commit suicide following his abandonment by the church in his time of travail. The late Rev, Father was sometimes ago diagnosed with delirium (a distorted state of mind) and advised "to seek treatment" Not able to raise the money himself, he reportedly approached the bishop of this Archdiocese for financial assistance. The bishop turned him down claiming that there was no money! The priest reportedly left slighted and was angry. At a subsequent meeting with the bishop, he was said to have expressed his displeasure over how he was treated, promising the bishop that once he stepped out of his office, it would be the last time he would see his face? True to his promise, the late priest then hired a commercial motorcycle, drove to the outskirts of the town by a river and drowned himself with his clothes found by the riverside. His bloated and floating body was found about two days later by the river bank! Dear child of God, the questions are: Which problem or condition could have pushed a priest ordained in 1972 to commit suicide? What is around your life and ministry that can frustrate you to contemplate suicide? Did the priest ever know that life and death are in the power of the tongue? Did hr ever remember that life is not always fair? Did he remember Prophet Job and Jabez? Why didn't someone tell him want Abraham Lincoln said: "It is difficult to make a man miserable while he thinks he is worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him." Why was he not shown what Robert Ingero wrote: "The greatest test of courage on earth is to beat defeat without losing heart." Oh! I wish he knew that life has no return match! Yes, I wish I had seen him to tell him that where there is a will, there is always a way! But thank God as you use today's devotional, you do know what the priest probably never knew! As this quarter ends today, no matter the battles in your life, refuse to cry or surrender! The Bible never once said: "FIGURE IT OUT," but over and over again it says, "HAVE FAITH IN GOD." God already has it all figured out! Refuse to die! Refuse to give up! It's not over! It cannot be over! God will make a way! Before the end of this year, heaven will honour you publicly in Jesus name! Amen!
1. In you own words, pray about today's devotional as led.
2. When there is life, there is hope! Thank God for another great day! Thank him for life!
3. Decree that it is not over! Thank God for what He is doing about it and thank God for your expected testimony!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Oct 01, 2016
TOPIC: THEIR NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM BROKE DOWN! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLOSSIANS 2: 8-23
Sometime in January 2016, 10 American sailors who were in 2 boats, inadvertently sailed into Iranian territory and were held hostage by the Iranians for about 2 days before they were eventually let off the hook. Their release was achieved when an understanding was reached through diplomacy on the side of both American and Iran. The Americans hailed the Iranian authority for what was considered as a rare show of diplomatic maturity on the side of the Iranians. The American sailors were said to have to Iranian waters because their boat had problems with their mechanical and navigational systems. The conclusion was that their NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM which should have pointed them to where they should have sailed through safely, broke down and they drifted into a territory that could have caused them their lives.
Today's scripture, verse 8, says thus, " Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. " It was a FAULTY NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM that led these sailors astray. Sound doctrine, wholesome teaching, a good knowledge of the Scriptures, are prerequisites for keeping a child of God safe through the turbulence of life's ocean. In this age when we have many doctrines that are not in line with the Word of God (The Bible), it is very easy to drift away. Please attend a Word-based and Bible-believing church that teaches the full gospel of Christ. Don't forget that Heaven is FOUR SQUARE in measurement (balanced). You must also sit and learn under a pastor who is sound in the Word of God. Heaven and Hell are real! The Bible remains the only true "navigational system/ instrument" for anyone who wishes to win the battles of life and make Heaven at Last. Whatever is not written therein is wrong no matter who teaches it! Study the scriptures yourself! Reject laziness and PROCRASTINATION! There is no gain without pain! The Berean Christians were more noble because they pursued their navigational system for their life's journey daily. As we continue from here tomorrow, go and do the same. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: When the saints...
2. THANK GOD for this last quarter of 2016.
3. I decree: as I journey through life, My Navigational System will never break down in Jesus name.
4. Pray about this New Quarter! Loose special celebration!
5. I receive grace to DIG DEEPER by force in Jesus name.
6. Pray in Tongues seriously as led now about this quarter!
7. Read your Bible daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2016
TOPIC: THEIR NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM BROKE DOWN! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 17: 1-11
Welcome to today's devotional don't forget our devotional story of the two Americans who drifted mistakenly into the Iranian coastline due to the FAULTY NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM of their boats. The Word spoke to you yesterday about repairing the FAULTY NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM of your life. The main navigational system is the WORD OF GOD which carries along the secrets of divine direction through life. Your spirit life must be fed by force daily through the WORD. A weak (hungry) spirit man will result in defeat in life's battles. Just as physical food feeds your body, so does every line of the Word you read deposit food into your spirit. That is why in this world of many entertainment TV stations and battle for daily economic survival, you must resist POSTPONING reading the Word of God. Even when the chapter or verse you are reading does not sound exciting or interesting for that day, you must continue to do so by force and holy violence. When your spirit man is well fed, you will be able to pick up DIVINE SIGNALS from the Lord if there is DANGER ahead concerning any issue if your life. Sometimes, what you call a MISTAKE is just your inability to hear from God at that time. That could be your inability to pick up a DIVINE SIGNAL when it was sent into your spiritual ears by the Lord. Don't forget that Vs. 11 of today's scripture talks about the Berean Christians who were more NOBLE than the Christians in the next city if Thessalonica. The word "NOBLE" means: "Something or someone that is very high socially and something with a very impressive or glorious appearance." So what made the Berean Christians higher than the Thessalonican Christians was not their physical money but their ability to DIG DEEPER into the Word of God. The word "noble" can also mean "honour or taken from shame." Each time you pursue your NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM by force, you are also pursuing your way out of shame. Go and do likewise.
BEHOLD THIS COURT CASE! Years ago, a lady I DO NOT KNOW took me to court because she claimed to have been injured in one of our anointing services. THE CASE HAS BEEN IN COURT FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS! I got a text recently saying I should "settle them" because they had "seen" the judge! My lawyers saw it and are acting therein! Pray for me and about this case, concerning every SATANIC GANG-UP against this vision! IF I BE A MAN OF GOD, EVERY MAN OR WOMAN INVOLVED IN THIS GANG UP WILL HAVE A STORY OF TEARS TO TELL ON THIS PLANET! Like PAUL would say: PRAY FOR ME BRETHREN! GOD IS ABLE! GOD IS WATCHING!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Standing on the promises...
2. Holy Ghost, take me out of shame and disgrace by force.
3. I receive grace to DIG DEEPER by force in Jesus name.
4. You agent of PROCRASTINATION, loose me and go.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously as led now.
6. Go into Finishing-The-Bible-Plan on page 136 if this booklet and do it daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2016
TOPIC: NEVER TOO YOUNG, NEVER TOO OLD TO SUCCEED
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 14: 6-15
Welcome to today's devotional encounter! Though 2016 may be ending and Satan is firing the arrow of PANIC over your soul concerning certain unanswered prayers and the irreversible fact that you are growing older daily, note this: You are never too old or too young to achieve your success story. People have achieved great success in life at different points in life, some did so when they were young, while others did so when they were old. Some others succeeded against all odds of life. Here is a list of individuals who achieved success at different ages (old and young) and under different circumstances. (1) . Helen Keller became deaf and blind at age 6. That didn't stop her. She became the first deaf and dumb person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
(2). Shirley Temple was only six years old when she became a movie star in the movie titled "Bright Eyes."
(3). Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grand master at the tender age of 13.
(4). Nadia Comaneci, a Romanian gymnast, won three gold medals at the Olympics at the age of 14.
(5). Pele, a popular soccer superstar, was only 17 years old when he won the World Cup with the Brazilian team in 1958.
(6). Mark Zuckerberg was only 19 years old when he started Facebook.
(7). In 1936, Jesse Owens was 22 years of age when he won four gold medals in Berlin.
(cool. Sir Isaac Newton, who stated the Laws of Motion, was just 24 years old when he wrote "The Philosophy of the Natural Principles of Mathematics" otherwise known as "Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica".
(9). Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the "Theory of Relativity."
(10). Michelango created two of the greatest sculptures, "David" and "Pieta" by age 29.
(11). Alexander the Great, by age 29, had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world.
(12). Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman to fly alone across the Atlantic Ocean.
(13). Oprah Winfrey was 32 when she started her talk show, which today has become the highest rated program of its kind.
(14). Edmund Biliary was 33 when he became the first man to reach Mount Everest.
(15). Martin Luther King Jr. was 34 when he wrote the famous speech, "I have a dream".
(16). The Wright brothers, Orville (32) and Wilbur (36), invented and built the first successful airplane in the world.
(17). Christopher Colombia was 41 when he discovered the Americas.
(18). John F. Kennedy was 43 when he became President of the United States.
(19). Abraham Lincoln was 52 when he became President of the US.
(20). Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC franchise.
(21). Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became the US President. You can see from all the people mentioned here that some achieved greatness at a tender age while others did so in middle age and yet others in old age. So, age is no barrier to achieving success. In verse 10 of today's scripture, Caleb possessed his possession at eighty five. Your own story will shock the world. Have faith in God! God has faith in you! Life is a big stage and you only get one performance, so make it good as you trust God. You are never too old because your miracle season is always under construction and GOD IS STILL GOD ON THE THRONE. Hold on and Hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My faith looks up...
2. Uproot discouragement now!
3. By the grace of God, nothing shall stop me from being a success in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2016
TOPIC: THE LADY'S T-SHIRT: NO VACANCY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 1: 1-10
Every day teaches is new lessons! Welcome! A young lady came up recently with an idea that would make it very difficult for any other lady to take her boyfriend away from her. She makes the man wear a top (T-shirt) boasting of his partner's face? As if the multiple photographs were not obvious enough, she printed a caption at the bottom of the T-shirt which leaves potential rivals without a doubt about the unavailability of the man. The caption reads, "If you are reading this, you are too close. I have a girlfriend." And the word girlfriend was underlined just to make things crystal clear. This story may provoke laughter, but it makes things crystal clear that there is no vacancy in the man's life for other ladies. Apostle Paul stated this in clear terms when he wrote to the Galatian Christians that there was no room In their lives for any other gospel other than that of Christ. He declared, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (verse cool. In the same way, you must realize that in your life, family and ministry, there is no room for any other gospel other than that of Christ. The Lord said in John 14:30 "...the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me." He was saying that His life had no vacancy concerning every property of the devil. Your life has no room for whatever your God has not planted. There is also no vacancy for poverty, sickness, disease, stagnation, backwardness, failure, sin and any other negative device of Satan. Ephesians 4:27 nails this point strongly, "Neither give any place to the devil". There is no portion of your life where the enemy can occupy. You must face the enemy and say to his face, " no vacancy, I am sold out to Jesus, I have no place for you. I am totally occupied."
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross...
2. Declare 7 times yourself, "There is no vacancy in my life and ministry for the devil" (Pray it seriously).
3. Satan, you are a liar; my life has no space for you. My family has no room for you. My ministry has no vacancy for you. Carry your property and go now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. "My life is too hot for the enemy to handle." Declare and pray it now.
5. Pray about the remaining days of the year seriously now. Cancel any end-of-year BAD NEWS.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2016
TOPIC: JO COX: DIED ON DUTY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 18: 41-46
Jo Cox was among the rising stars I'm the UK Parliament before she was shot dead on the streets of her Yorkshire constituency. She used her short time as an MP (Member of Parliament) to continue her career-long dedication to helping the plight of refugees. The married mother of two children was about to celebrate her 42nd birthday when she was shot during the last BREXIT referendum campaign in June 2016. Her death sparked deep cries from a worldwide mixed audience and millions wept for this soul that was cut down in anger. That she died is not the news because death has become so cheap on our streets. But that she died while campaigning for what she believed in, that is the big news! Mrs. Cox was campaigning for Britain to remain in the EU (European Union). The man who shot her believed that Britain should leave the EU. That means she died on duty doing what she believed in! But do you know that millions of souls die OFF-DUTU? That means they do not stand on what they believe in, to the end. People start with a vision and a goal bit after strong opposition and life's battles, they either drift away from their goals, envy others or they quit totally into despair. As an MP representing that city, she was shot at the town square centre. The Holy Ghost is asking you to hold on to your dream to the end no matter what; and if need be, be ready to die for what you believe in.
Don't be a quitter! Never let a STUMBLE on the road become the end of the journey. Most great destinies always face opposition and delay! No matter how this year has been, no matter how your life has been, do not give up! Refuse to move backward! Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise again! "Age wrinkles the body but quitting wrinkles the soul" (Douglas MacArthur). Fall if you may, crawl if you may, but quitting is a taboo! That was the story of Elijah in today's scripture, vs. 43, which is a school in rugged persistence. He had to pray 7 times before his testimony showed up. Oh! Please be rugged! Your God is able to do all things. When you feel like quitting, remember why you started. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: There's not a friend...
2. Jehovah! Jehovah!! I receive grace to hold on to the end.
3. Shame and disgrace; pass over me now in Jesus name.
4. As 2016 ends, I shall not end up as a waste bin of satan in Jesus name (pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2016
TOPIC: HE FORGOT HIS ROUTE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 15: 16-29
A 30 year-old son decided to admit the father into an old people's home as desired by his wife (the daughter-in-law). He brought his father in the car to an old people's home run by a Catholic Priest. Then appeared this elderly Priest, who came out to have a long chat with the old man. The sin wondered and asked the priest whether he knew his father before, since they were talking as though they knew each other. The Priest replied yes, and continued: "He came here 30 years back and took with him a very sick orphan boy who everyone else had rejected for adoption. This man gave that boy a home and saved his life. He told is 'this little boy deserves better, I'll dedicate my life to make him the wealthiest youngam when he turns 25." The priest continued: "I don't know how long you've known him but I can tell you he is a good man and I am glad to inform you that you were that sick boy. The boy on hearing this, fell on his knees and begged the old man for forgiveness. The old man looked at him with a smile and said " Son, I've forgiven you. You threw me out of my own home because of your wife. Take the house, but know that I've removed you from my documents as the sole heir of my empire. I've willed all my properties to this orphanage where I now belong." What a story! What an experience! This old man accepted this sickly young man (his son) 30 years earlier, when he was rejected as an orphan. The young boy grew up, got married and became a wealthy 30-year old mam. Because his wife complained, he sent the father out of his own house and pushed him into am orphanage to live and die there. Perhaps, this young man was not told by the father that he was adopted as a miserable orphan. So his wife pushes him to send his foster father out of his own home. And by doing that, he lost his inheritance. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that as 2016 ends, you must endure if you want others to endure you! You will reap what you sow! At the zenith of your success, don't forget where you are coming from. When you forget where you are coming from, you will miss your destination and LOSE YOUR CROWN! That was the error of king Saul in today's scripture vs. 17: "And Samuel said, when thou was little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the LORD anointed thee king over Israel?" When Saul forgot where he was coming from, he missed his crown. Don't forget those who helped you on your way up! Learn from this 30 year-old man! Learn from Saul! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Standing on the promises...
2. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! I shall not miss my throne and crown. I uproot every satanic plan to distract me from my divine inheritance.
3. Pray for those that helped you in the past seriously. Send a TEXT OF THANKS within the next 3 days to them.
4. Pray for your family today seriously.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2016
TOPIC: THE STRAWBERRY GENERATION! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 11: 3-15
Years ago, the late Mr, Lee Kuan Yew described Singaporeans born from the 1980s (eighties) onward as "The Strawberry Generation" because of their perceived lack of resilience and ruggedness in reaction to life's battles. Those 3 words "The Strawberry Generation" (TSG) is like lightning in a dry forest, especially as 2016 is running to the finishing tape line. I also call such a generation "The Joshua Generation" (TJD). This is the generation that has not seen wars, pain and hardship. Remember that the Joshua Generation was a generation that never suffered in the wilderness! They were born after Moses died and when Joshua took over! Yes, the Moses generation contended with many battles but the Joshua generation were those born in the Promised land of EASE and PLEASURE without serious battles! Indeed, similarly, many Singaporeans don't have the experience of living in the World War II period and thus do not understand what hardship really means. Due to this, they often lose the fighting spirit of their forefathers in overcoming life's obstacles. But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that once you are born again, you bridge the gap between the Moses generation of bondage and wilderness life and "the Joshua Generation" of mixed war and peace! Indeed, your being born again does not exclude you from war totally! The Joshua Generation Is A Generation That Mixes War And Peace (Pleasure)! That is why you cannot be described as being the STRAWBERRY GENERATION! 2 Tim 2:3 screams this: "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." ENDURE HARDNESS AS A SOLDIER! In fact, see Psalm 34:19: "Many are the afflictions of the RIGHTEOUS but the Lord delivereth him out of them all." As 2016 ends, remind the devil that you are not a weakling! Remind him that you are a soldier and a warrior! You have the spirit of the Lion of Judah! You are not afraid of battles and you don't experience defeat because it is not in your DNA! Yes, you are not a slave and cannot be oppressed because you have royal blood running in you! Tell the old lying devil that you are a priest and a king born to rule and to prevail! Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the saints go marching...
2. I am not a strawberry man or woman! I am strong, courageous and bold! I am not weak! I am a lion because my Father is a lion! I was born to rule and I shall rule over circumstances! Yea, my life and ministry will never end up in shame because i am the head and not the tail. I am not a quitter and I shall end this year well in Jesus name.
3. Pray in Tongue's now!
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2016
TOPIC: THE STRAWBERRY GENERATION! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTIES 7: 1-9
As the year ends, there is tendency to relax or wallow in the pit of fault finding and in the valley of despair as many begin to ask: "Where is God?* Also, there is the tendency by some to look at your past success and shout "EUREKA" - signifying triumph and satisfaction. But catch this analogy:
Statistics have shown that most mountain climbers die on their way down the mountain, rather than on their way up! Contrary to what most people think, the difficult part of mountain climbing is not the ascending phase! It is actually the descending phase that is more dangerous because after reaching the top of the mountain, the climber would have used all his energy and fatigue begins to set in. He would not have put much thinking on the journey downward and because of this, he becomes complacent, which leads to his downfall eventually. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that as 2016 is ending, you must be ALERT, VIGILANT, WISE AS A SERPENT AND HARMLESS AS A DOVE. Resist the temptation to RUSH/FORCE things because the year is ending. Still spend time to pray and fast once a week at least! The descending phase (ending) of the year is more dangerous than the ascending phase (beginning). No wonder today's scripture verse 8 says: "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit." The end is more important because that is where most casualties are produced. The end requires EXTRA WATCHING which the "STRAWBERRY GENERATION" ignores. Remember that you are not in that generation! You are not weak and lazy! You are a JOSHUA GENERATIONAL person who can endure battles (war) and at the same time, dwell in perfect peace! Let the defeated devil know again that you have royal blood flowing in you! Ah! You are a royal warrior! Declare daily that you won't rush, worry or panic because you hear the voice of your LORD and Shepherd and that you cannot be confused! Oh! Spend less time on unnecessary TV or carnal pleasure! Create more time for the Word and strategic prayers and be pure!
2. Holy Ghost, empower me to watch and pray as the year ends.
3. Holy Ghost, catapult me from end-of-year mistakes and anxiety!
4. Pray in Tongues seriously now against an orthopaedic accident!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2016
TOPIC: THAT EXTRA DEGREE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 19: 7-17
Welcome to today's devotional encounter with the Ancient of Days whose right hand is lifted high in glorious strength. He is the God who created over 7 billion people on earth without any identical finger or voice print. He is the God in whom you live, you move and you have your being! He is the God that can make a difference even with a little; He turned the little rod of Moses into the Mighty bomb of Pharaoh's disgrace! It was a still, small voice (SSV) that made the difference in Elijah's battle in the cave (today's scripture). Oh! Little things, little prayer, little effort, little courage, just a little push/determination and just a little step forward can make a huge difference between fame and she. Sometimes success is simply a matter of making one small adjustment. For example, at 211 degreed, water is hot. But at 212 degrees, it boils. That makes all the difference! Just one extra degree is the difference between hot water and boiling water! Sam Parker and Mac Anderson expanded on this simple metaphor in their short book, "212°: the Extra Degree." They wrote: "Raising the temperature of water by one extra degree means the difference between something that is simply very hot and something that generates enough force to power a machine." Goodness! Indeed, small things can make a tremendous difference! As 2016 ends, refuse to wallow in depression and worry. Force yourself to move on! Take one little step forward daily! Refuse to look back! Your little faith in God will create a mighty testimony as you hold in!
Prayer Points: Take Song 5: My faith looks up...
1. Pray about today's word as led.
2. Repent now from past seasons of discouragement or looking back.
3. Holy ghost, multiply my little effort of faith, courage, holiness, etc, as 2016 ends. I shall never end up in shame (Pray it very well till you have peace to stop).
4. Scatter end-of-year PANIC and WORRY now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2016
TOPIC: ADVERSITY IS GOD'S MEGAPHONE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 50: 14-22
As I watched the last episode of CNN heroes, I was stuck to my seat as the facts of life zoomed before my face. In my inner man, it became clear that life is using your pain to become your gain and turning your failure into your fortune! I heard again, again and again, life stories of rape victims helping others to stop rape. I saw how victims of adversity were helping millions to avoid adversity. Yea, that's why this ODM devotional booklet/vision and the Manna Mountain is different from just a church! For example, it is a center for the woman who lost her son in the river and decided to set up a swimming school! Only the Holy Ghost can do that! He turns your MESS into your MESSAGE. As 2016 ends, surrender to the Holy Ghost and allow Him to turn every delay into dancing and use you to make others dance! He will turn bad to good and use you to lead others to goodness. Yea! He will turn your 2016 mistakes to your life's miracles! Only the Joly Ghost can turn the man who lost his daughter to a drunk driver and yet decided to award a scholarship to anyone who decided to stop drinking before they turn 18. Yes! Then you see those who never went to school bit are setting up neighbourhood schools! Shame can become your raw material for fame! When you see those who have been divorced but have vowed to help marriages, then you know that Jehovah is at work! Indeed, when you see men and women picking other people's children from prison when they have no child of their own, then the amazing turn-around God is turning a MESS into a MESSAGE. Oh, refuse to pity yourself! Refuse to blame God! Even if you are not married, you can set up a Singles' Club. The suck can set up health establishments! No negative condition you are in now is a waste; there is something positive hidden! William Shakespeare said: "Sweet are the uses of adversity which like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head." Indeed, our battles are Gid's megaphone because in our adversity, God shouts to us to show is His way to our next level! Look for that good thing in the pain you are in now because every defeat and adversity contains its own seed of prosperity. Hold on and hold out!
1. Pray about today's word as led.
2. Lord God, turn every bad event in my life this year into something wonderful.
3. Holy Ghost, turn my pain to my gain, my MESS in to my MESSAGE, my misery into my ministry in Jesus name.
4. Satan you are a liar; I shall not mourn again! My best is in my pain! My fame is in my loss! My ministry is in my misery!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2016
TOPIC: DON'T GET PREGNANT! DEMONIC ZIKAs!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOEL 2: 23-32
Brazilian health officials sent out an unusual advice: DON'T GET PREGNANT! That's the message for would-be parents, especially in the country's northeast, after officials linked a mosquito-borne virus called ZIKA to rise in newborn MICROCEPHALY (a neurological disorder that can result in incomplete brain development). The country's health ministry wrote: "It's a very personal decision, but at this moment of uncertainty, if families can put off their pregnancy plans, that's what we are recommending." Unbelievable! Though ZIKA is a virus with its "genetic cousins" which include other virus that result in yellow fever, West Nile, Dengue fever, and Chikungunya, none of these is known to cause pregnancy defects. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that as 2016 ends, you must arise and stop every plan to stop you from getting pregnant with NEW IDEAS, dreams and visions concerning your life and ministry. It is 2016 and NOT YOUR LIFE that is ending! YOU MUST DREAM (Get pregnant) AGAIN! Just as ZIKA is causing pregnancy tears/fear, so does satan use the "DEMONIC ZIKAs" of discouragement, depression, and self-pity to kill, stop or postpone your dreams/pregnancy of ideas concerning your destiny. Today's scripture vs. 28 talks about every child of God prophesying (Youths), dreaming dreams (old men) or seeing visions (Young adults) in the last days, THESE ARE THE THREE INGREDIENTS OF DIVINE PREGNANCY and Satan is determined to kill the. But as 2016 ends, let the devil know daily that you will not give up and that your pregnancy (life's dreams and goals) cannot be stopped. Yea, no matter how the year has been, always note: Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged people who kept on working! Keep working? Keep moving! Keep dreaming! Keep Prophesying to yourself! Keep your pregnancy, (goals/vision)! Reject satanic goal abortions! The world will celebrate you!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My faith looks up.
2. I scatter every demonic plan to stop me from dreaming again or planning again.
3. Satan, you are a liar! My pregnancy cannot be stopped. I resist arrows of discouragement and depression.
4. As the year ends, I return to sender every "DEMONIC ZIKA" virus sent to kill my zeal and faith for the future. My baby (my dreams) cannot be stopped. I shall hold on and testify on Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2016
TOPIC: THE 9th PLANET
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 KINGS 9: 30-37
DANIEL 4: 33-34
Just in January this year, scientists believed that they may have found a giant planet in our distant solar system, possibly the long, sought-after Planet X. It is believed to have a mass, about 10 times that of Earth and orbits about 20 times farther from the Sun on average than dies Neptune, another planet. As a result, it would take this new planet between 10,000 and 20,000 years to make just one full cycle around the Sun. Wow! Just amazing! Scientists have long sought for the unknown planet X without any explanation. But do you know that the best scientist on planet earth cannot fully discover the extent of the creation of your God? Oh, before continuing, lift up your hands and worship the Lord your Creator of the UNIVERSE NOW! For the first time in over 150 years, there is solid evidence that the solar system's planetary cycle is incomplete. Yes indeed, the best of science cannot fathom God! They will still discover deeper things about your God's creation! What the Holy Ghost is saying to the user if today's devotional is that this God can take care of you! Your God is Jehovah unrivaled! He is great! He alone is God! His wisdom is profound with an all-knowing mind! I call Him "THE GREAT BRAIN." Before you were born, He had weighed your destiny in His divine balance. O God, we adore You! Who is like unto Him? He fetches water with the basket to disgrace the bucket! Who has ever opposed Him successfully? Who can ever ask Him: "What doest Thou?" Amalek, Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Belshazzar, Herod, Sanballat, Leviathan, Jezebel, Official Pharisees, Unofficial Saducees, all bow before Him! There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan, no one regardless of how well advised he is, that can stand against the Lord God of Abraham. Who can probe the limits of this Almighty? Who can fathom his mysteries? He is higher than the heavens and deeper than the deepest grave! Who was there when he made the heavens or laid the earth's foundation? At whose command does the eagle soar? Who hold the wind and the mighty tornadoes in His hands? He is Jehovah God! Yes! Your God is able! No matter how 2016 has been, refuse to allow discouragement, depression and defeat! I am instructed to tell you: Something awesome will happen! Hold on and hold out! Look up!
2. Lift up your hands and worship the Lord again for who He is NOW.
3. I speak to the following battles of my life: YOU ARE UNDER GOD! I refuse to worry (Mention them now and decree).
4. Lord, Your wisdom is unfathomable; men and scientists are just discovering You! Perfect your will concerning my life and ministry in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2016
TOPIC: EVIL PATTERN BROKEN!
LED OUT FOR ONE MAN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 4: 1- 19
During the last WORLDWIDE 14-day fasting program, precisely on the last day of July 23rd, being the anointing service which had a great flow of thousands outside the main hall, I was led to go to and minister to the huge overflow of thousands. At a stage, MY "THREE FRIENDS" (God the Father, the Sin and the Holy Ghost) gave me a clear message that there was a man in that crowd who had been buying cars but each of those cars always ended up in an accident: This man ran out and to the glory of God with millions watching worldwide, his case was settled. What the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that no matter how your life, family, and ministry have been, YOUR GOD WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF THE CROWD before the last day of this year and at the upcoming 21-day January 2017 WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME! This man who was called out, had always experienced THE SAME PATTERN OF AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS!
Such regular and repetitive events are called "EVIL PATTERNS" in the school of demonology! Your God is sending me to announce to you that such EVIL PATTERNS MUST END this year and such yokes will also be terminated at the upcoming 2017 WORLDWIDE January 21-day fasting programme! Any bad or evil events that occurs regularly to bring shame or pain to you will SCATTER today! The Samaritan woman at JACOB'S WELL was told by Jesus: "For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband..." For a woman to have 5 HUSBANDS IN A LIFETIME is indeed the perfect example of the BATTLE OF EVIL PATTERN in action! Most likely, the previous husbands had all died or they just kept divorcing her for whatever reason! Thus, she decided to enter into the 6th relationship without the apology of marriage! WHAT A LIFE! 5 MARRIAGES ON EARTH! Oh! What is that EVIL PATTERN in your life, family and ministry? Is it regular sickness, broken marital courtship, relationships, regular disappointment just before any breakthrough, miscarriage, losses, accident, strange deaths, strange demotion, gathering and scattering, etc? Arise and tell the LORD with holy passion for the next 3 DAYS and 3 NIGHTS: "GOD OF THAT SAMARITAN WOMAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; EVIL PATTERNS MUST END TODAY IN JESUS NAME!"
1. In your own words, pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. God of that Samaritan woman, enough is enough; evil pattern concerning my life, family and ministry must end today in Jesus name (Mention the evil pattern and occurrence now- PRAY IT FOR 3 DAYS and NIGHTS).
3. Pray for all those who fasted during the 14-day/21-day fast of this year!
4. You headquarters of EVIL PATTERNS; CATCH FIRE in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2016
TOPIC: NIGHT OF RECOVERY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 30: 1-19
Welcome to today's devotional with He that is and is to come; Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever! The word "recover" means to obtain again something that has been lost, or to return something to a normal condition. It connotes the restoration or return to a normal condition of something after a damage or loss has been incurred. Simply put, in the eyes of God, recovery means to bring something back to its original condition or owner. Hear this: God is set to recover and restore certain matters and things that have been lost, misused or corrupted to their original state, condition or owners in Jesus name. Verse 1 and 2 of today's scripture says "And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire; And had taken the women, sons and daughters captives that were therein; they slew not any." Note: they came to ZIKLAG- a place of great distress and loss, ON THE THIRD DAY. The third day was a day of pain, sorrow, tears and regret in David's life. But the worst day of David's life in the calendar of God was the day of RESTORATION AND RECOVERY. GOD IS A GOD OF OVERNIGHT INTERVENTION. Watch this! When the blood of Jesus (the Blood of Recovery) touched the earth, day became thick darkness (Matt. 27:45). The children of Israel were also rescued and recovered from Egypt in the night (Exodus 12: 12, 42). Also, Paul and Silas were recovered from the prison in the night (Acts 16:25, 26). And Daniel was recovered alive from the dens of lions after he used the lions as his pillow throughout the night (Daniel 6:18, 22). Tonight is your own night of recovery. NOTHING CAN SUCCESSFULLY WORK AGAINST YOU. Whatever the thief (Satan) has stolen from you this year; your fire and zeal for God, your joy, peace, health, marriage, relationships, finances, job, fruitfulness, promotion, spouse and children etc, receive total recovery now and tonight in Jesus name. Vs 19 of today's scripture says; "And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor anything that they had taken to them: David recovered all." Isaiah 61:4 declares: " To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;..." I prophesy that tonight your ZIKLAG shall embrace your ZION, your SHAME shall brace your FAME and your GROANING shall embrace your GLORY in the me of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Arise tonight 12a.m. - 1a.m. as you join all ODM users worldwide and declare: TONIGHT IS MY NIGHT OF RECOVERY BY FIRE AND BY FORCE!
1. My Father! My Father!! Turn my Ziklag experience into my Zion experience today and tonight in Jesus name.
2. O God of Overnight intervention, enforce my recovery tonight from satanic onslaught in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
3. You enemies of progress mounting surveillance against my life, family and ministry, be displaced and paralyzed now/tonight in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2016
TOPIC: STABBED TO DEATH WITH 10 QUESTIONS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 61: 1-8
A crack team of detectives from Edo State, Nigeria, were hunting for a Pastor identified as Henry (Surname withheld), who allegedly stabbed his 29 year-old wife to death in the presence of their six year-old daughter, leaving a note containing ten questions he expected his late wife to answer. It was learnt that Henry, who got married to late Patience in 2014, had been having issues that forced the deceased out if his house months ago. The runaway Pastor is said to be a Pastor in one of the branches of a popular ministry in Benin City. Trouble started when the Pastor invited the deceased for a dialogue under the guise that he wanted her back to the house. It was learnt that when the deceased came, the Pastor used a hidden knife to stab her in different parts of her body and escaped from the area. The police found a note containing ten questions meant for the late woman. Some of the questions include:
"Have we ever in life gone to beg for food ever since we got married?
" Have your mother ever brought food for us to eat one day because of hunger?
"Have I not told you at the beginning that I hate someone insulting me?"
"In the first place, did you really come out with your own full mind?"
"Did you come to marry me because of money or for who I am?"
"Who gave you the order to pack your properties away from our home?"
"Who is your adviser in this marriage that is polluting your mind against me?"
"You always pray that God should help you to eat the fruit of your labour. So no man has the power to take one's life but today we are going together. So how do you feel now?"
What a a strange world full of strange characters! Can the dead answer questions? As 2016 ends, you mist arise against the strange questions that the devil is asking you! The questions (battles) of life sent to disgrace or confuse you shall not come near your address in Jesus name! Yes, reject the questions (battles) that God has not sent you to answer! I prophesy: Any question (battle) which you cannot answer in this life shall not come to you in Jesus name! Ah! The battle bigger than you shall pass over you! The examination your Father God has not set for you shall pass over you! Yes! Any end-of-year test or trial shall return back to your enemies in Jesus name! How can a man set 10 questions before killing his wife? As 2016 ends, Remember that there is a ROCK higher than you (See vs.2 of today's scripture)! Indeed! Look up to that ROCK! Trust God! Refuse to quit! Refuse to fear! You will never end up in shame! Pray now!
2. Paralyze the load that the enemy has given you to carry.
3. O Lord, take away any load You have not given me to carry.
4. Thou ROCK higher than I; take over the following battles of my life and destiny (mention them now and pray seriously).
5. Loose a special end-of-year testimony NOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 287
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.