Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Family Needs Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Needs Your Help (198 Views)

The Carrier Oil And Essential Oil That Every Family Needs Today / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / A Brother Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Needs Your Help by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry had to repost my previous post

At this point, I just have to seek public help. I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. Husby lost his job early last year and after several months of fruitless search, he joined me in my business. I sell wears at Lagos island and we've been doing this together. Some might ask, don't you have saving? Truth is, that's not possible after paying utility bills, house rent, children school fees, etc from the little we make. We live at ikotun and have been stuck at home since the lockdown began. One of the kids got really sick some weeks before the lockdown at has drained us financially before the lockdown was finally announced. Everyone we calling for assistance or loan are saying they too are broke. I'm so heart broken at this time. It's so bad we have no idea what the kids will eat in the morning and now the lockdown has been extended. I beg who ever has the means to please assist us. Even if it 500 naira, we will forever be grateful. I'm ashame I'm doing this but I don't know what to do anymore. 0421984603 GTB
Re: Family Needs Your Help by Westernlove: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
This Is touching, Wish I had some funds to spare. God will send you a helper Amen.....Be hopeful to God.

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think They're The Best? / Get Rid Of Bedbugs!!! / How To Turn Your Scarfs To Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.