Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) (124896 Views)

Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust / Coronavirus: Scarcity Of Protective Tools Hits Lagos Hospitals / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Oyibo too ugly for unclothedness. Am even saying Oyibo, we are all ugly in unclothedness.

Thank God for clothing. Some people for never marry forever grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
Meanwhile Germany Just Donated Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria To Fight COVID-19.

Something must be wrong somewhere.
It is not always about having money. Right now suppliers are struggling to keep up with demand.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aufbauh:
Who else is looking for the picture of female Doctors protesting? cheesy
Ashawo undecided

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
I came here hoping to see pictures of fresh nàked female doctors instead my eyes have been traumatised by man ass.

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aufbauh:
Who else is looking for the picture of female Doctors protesting? cheesy
cheesy
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Ventura1: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sowore only ask Nigerians to bang pots to protest lack of palliatives, some people were criticising him.

2 Likes

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
sad our own here are running away/absconded from Even treating malaria patients
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by dfrost: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
When I see doctors that are fat and obese.. I do wonder why? You are a doctor and cant take effing care of yourself...

Don't mind most of them. One said reduce your caffeine intake. Right in front of me, he gulped 2 plastic bottles of coke. Claiming he needs energy.

The coke he took, I will assume it's àgbo jedi angry

4 Likes

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Zyzxx10: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
What is this?Which nude are they posing in?When they catch coronavirus easily now they will still blame the government.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Shaprara: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8263207/German-GPs-post-naked-selfies-draw-attention-workers-frontline-without-protective-equipment.html

Absolute rubbish, are these not the doctors who claim they are overwhelmed , that the hospital is overwhelmed, that they have lot of patients to attend to, they have time for this, for me this puts to bed the assumption that the virus is some serious stuff in Germany likewise in America, doctors and nurses claim they are overwhelmed and still have time to twerk and dance and make hospital videos on tiktok

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by typicalgamer(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
I want to see I want to see
let me see
stop blurring stuff
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
This Corona really expose the world how much we made plans for ourselves. How much we allow ourselves to grow from base up.

If you think of the billions going to Nasa and space research of these nations you will weep.

Ordinary ppe they don't have
Face mask they are struggling to produce enough.

Human biological science is suffering. But tech science that meet speculative need at times is striving. Misplace priority if you ask me.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by MrCork17: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
If to say na naija do this, u will see cute female doctors..
black is really really beautiful..

These white should not try this again....very irritating.

3 Likes

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Dreamed that the Great Judgement Morning had dawned, and the Trumpet had Blown,
I Dreamed that the Nations had Gathered, to Judgment before the White Throne,
From the Throne came a Bright Shining Angel, that stood on the land and the Sea,
And Swore with Hands Raised to Heaven,
That Time was no longer to be..

And O! What a Weeping and Wailing...
As the lost where told of their Fate..
They Cried for the Rocks and Mountains..
They Prayed but their Prayers were tooo late...
calm down...seeing naked ppl is not enug to cause panic grin.afterall u dey see naked mad ppl for market everyday cheesy
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by mindtricks: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
I still recall arguing about how Nigerian health workers are being stretched beyond limit days back.
Welfare and safety/protection of our health workers is a reflection of how prepared and determined we are at dealing with pandemics such as this.

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gwandukanko:
[s][/s]

New account again!

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
let them try This in Nigeria...
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

it's not about the money. it's availability of the PPE. countries are now working hard to produce these themselves instead of importing
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Ejelah: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Reprobate world
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by manuelreports: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

It is all business
They will donate 2.2bn and take oil worth 4billion. That is why everybody is rushing to give Nigeria loan. Nobody loves Africa anything, it is a fake love for parasitic gain that is all.

3 Likes

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Moderator should as a matter of fact take out people who advertise they sell cheap data and the likes. I tried to patronise a brother here to boost his business but he got credited but didn't send the data. 1500 is small money but he just messed up a bigger opportunity for tomorrow.
that's the guy.

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
But they just donated to 9ja
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Never knew Germans are this urgly
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by ColeDrain(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
When I see doctors that are fat and obese.. I do wonder why? You are a doctor and cant take effing care of yourself...

Okay am I the only one looking for the fat and obese doctors??

Still searching...

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yet they are donating money to help Nigeria which will eventually end in the pocket of thief thief politician. Spit on our leaders who are always on the receiving end

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Bibiyobra: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
We add flavour to your special day oya
Follow us on Instagram @bibiorganicproducts

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Bevmo: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Dreamed that the Great Judgement Morning had dawned, and the Trumpet had Blown,
I Dreamed that the Nations had Gathered, to Judgment before the White Throne,
From the Throne came a Bright Shining Angel, that stood on the land and the Sea,
And Swore with Hands Raised to Heaven,
That Time was no longer to be..

And O! What a Weeping and Wailing...
As the lost where told of their Fate..
They Cried for the Rocks and Mountains..
They Prayed but their Prayers were tooo late...
If everyone else chose to tour your path, who would be medical doctor? The whole world must have died of just common headache by now. You claimed to have a man who is powerful but you can't call upon him now to heal the sick ones grin grin grin Corona virus really exposed you fakes! without the tithing and offering from brainwashed ones, most pastors would become a farmer.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Iamikeokwu(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bleep.Doctor.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.