Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG (857 Views)

FDA Authorizes Pfizer Pill To Treat COVID-19 In Major Advance / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by tolue42(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), says Nigeria may ask Madagascar to send a plane load of “herbal solutions” to treat COVID-19.

Madagascar President Andry Rajolina had a week ago launched a herbal medicine believed to cure the novel coronavirus.

Branded COVID-organics, the medicine which contains artemisa, a plant used in treating malaria, was developed by the the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research.

At a briefing on Tuesday, Mustapha who is the chairman of the presidential task force on COVID-19, spoke on the response of Madagascar to COVID-19.

“I want to assure you that whatever is happening in the world, we are mindful of it and we are keeping tab,” he said.

“I was reading of the experiences in Madagascar– of why everybody is drinking some solutions that have been prepared. This morning I was sharing with my wife, and I told her that probably I would request that Mr President to allow us import a plane load for a trial.

“Because, we are all navigating an unchartered cause. Nobody has ever been on this road. So, every attempt to find solution that would bring succour to our people, be rest assure that this task force is very responsible and we would do everything to ensure that we get what will benefit our people, what will help them in the processes that we find ourselves today.”

Although, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has continually warned that there is no cure yet for the virus, some vaccines have been used in clinical trials.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-we-may-ask-madagascar-to-send-us-a-plane-load-of-herbs-to-treat-covid-19-says-sgf/amp?fbclid=IwAR0ZcsEzvt0fzFNwpUV4ETvGxOMiGt-U8kJYO0t8i3lPrkQaNGxEFRO0yQE
Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by Nbote(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Instead of asking Senegal to help us mass produce test kits... Most of d deaths we have witnessed were all due to late testing.. If Senegal can help us with their test kits which are worth $1 and produces results under 10minutes , we would go a long way to detect those infected with d virus.

1 Like

Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by adadike(f): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Empower our own native herbalists as well, they can do better. Herbs dey Wella for this country but our leaders simply chose to look the other way .
Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by xynerise: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
I thought Madagascar used the Artemisia Leaf (Wormwood) to make the cure?

1 Like

Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Send our herbal traditional doctors to Madagascar to learn how to make the cure, it will be help us
Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by GodPunishCorona: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
What shall we ever produce and make waves in other countries in this life? Always consuming despite all our resources.

1 Like

Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by aliumik: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
A plane load?Hmmm,order for little first when it works,then u can order for a plane load.No money to waste
Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok. All the best.
Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Way to go

Save lives first. Well done Sir.

Also ask for test kits from Senegal

2 Likes

Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by Comedian2019: 2:11am On Apr 29, 2020
fake news
Re: We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG by tolue42(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Comedian2019:
fake news

The source is there for you to confirm...

(1) (Reply)

I Was Stung By A / Don't u think is time to put an end to this ( AIDS) / Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.