Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Best Investments That Guarantee Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Investments That Guarantee Returns (551 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business / What Are the Best Investments A Teacher Can Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investments That Guarantee Returns by iMARY246(f): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you considering multiplying your money but yet to figure out that investment that will guarantee over a 100% return?

Read to the end and you’ll be glad you did because, the answer is right before your face.

I’m certain that after this lockdown a lot of people will have wished they took this step because…

Money has wings and it flies…

It is amazing how people consume all that they have and expect to be rich. The truth is, to enjoy abundance you have to first invest that little you have.

Your actions determine whether you'll be rich or stay broke.

I’m about to show you the secret places I have explored to generate over 100% return on investment…

*1.High Income Skill*

At this age and time, the only people that will survive this pandemic in flying colors are those that have a high income skill.

Why did I say that?

For some weeks now, the world seems to have stopped. Everyone was forced under lockdown, businesses, cooperate organization etc. and it seems like there is no means for transaction in order to make money.

But can I shock you?

while some are lamenting about the lockdown, some others with a high income skill are receiving daily alerts both in naira and in dollars?

Okay, let me answer your question about what a high income skill is…

A high income skill is a skill that has the potential to generate for you 6 figures monthly, in your boxers, right in the comfort of your home, without the pressure of any boss.
An example is Copywriting.

Copywriting is a skill that you learn within months and earn as you learn. You don’t have to wait for years before you start making money. All you need is your phone and data.

You can write 5 articles on Upwork daily and earn in dollars daily if you know your onions.

*2. More streams of income that will bring in money daily*

My mentor usually says that if you have multiple streams of expenses, you need multiple streams of income...

The stream of income that has been proven by me to generate money daily is the sales of online training and upwork account set up.

Receiving at least 5k daily from training and Upwork set up is more secure than waiting on salary.

I offer online trainings and set-up Upwork account for people and these gives me daily alerts.

Since the pandemic started, I have not ceased from receiving daily alerts and how much did I invest altogether?

An unbelievable token just enough to spend on cold stone ice cream…

You can invest in Copywriting and learn how to open those streams of income above. I could teach you how to go about it for a token if interested.

If you need more clarification, you can reach out to me on WhatsApp /2349036705341 or post your comments in the comment section.
Re: The Best Investments That Guarantee Returns by Drosonogasta(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please bro teach urself n be rich alone. U know all this tips and yet u still need a token?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Take This Work- From - Home Survey / Make Money By Doing V.T.U Business During Lockdown / Recession-proof Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.