Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Make Money By Doing V.T.U Business During Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money By Doing V.T.U Business During Lockdown (556 Views)

Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown / See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Doing V.T.U Business During Lockdown by segun23(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2020
*Now what a V.T.U?*

V.T.U SIMPLY MEANS

But one question I want you to ask yourself is; why is it that the banks has indirectly move from their primary assignment of keeping money to this business opportunity called VTU SERVICES?

You and I know that, banks will not involve themselves in a business that will not bring reasonable returns financially. And this is why they have joined this business of VTU Services.

But do you know that if you want to become a owner of VTU platform you have to pay fortune to be able to get one to be setup.

But you have nothing to worry about that becaue with this article you can now become a VTU vendor and start selling Telecom Products and make your cool cash daily.

With your Portal you will have list of the prices .as a shareholder / investor of start up plan(one time payment) for just #1000 you get a activated VTU portal where you don't have to pay any fee again.which some people charge a fortune or some fee to get your account activated but no in our platform you don't need that than to load your e-wallet to make transaction as for who want to buy products like airtime,data and pay utility bill with order subscriptions.
All you do is You handle the payment from your client who wants to buy any of this products
To your bank account directly. All you need to do is top up your e-wallet and transfer the airtime, data etc to your client phone. Just simple and straight.
*Once again*
*Your products are*
1) Airtime, all networks (Glo, Mtn, Airtel & 9mobile)
2) Data Bundles, all networks
3) Cable Subscriptions (Gotv, Dstv & Startime)
4) Bulk SMS
*5) *Printing Of Recharge Cards, all Network*
And many more....... *For a fee*
-----------------------------------------
Now i know you will be asking yourself this question ? � Will i be buying card #100 and sell for #110 as it being sold out there by vendors. The answer is *NO* here : is the prices you will be getting from us.
#100 card you get it for #95 same goes like that to the list below
#200-#190
#400-#380
#500-#475
Now it now left to you to sell it for just the normal #100 or you sell for #110 as the new market price. So do your calculations on the gain on top times the amount of people who buy or you sold too
*Now let talk about the data you will be getting*
One good thing is the data you will be getting for wholesale price are very cheap Starting from MTN 1gb for #300 and you sell for #500 or #550 sometimes can change to #350.
Meaning you have access to a business that can return your investment back in minutes because your e-wallet will be funded with #500 which you can transfer it to your account or use it to make your first sales you make profit on a daily base as you take your VTU business seriously.
*Let do some maths*
Let say Jude as a student buys MTN 1gb for #550 from you which you got from us for discount price #300. Which your profits is #250.
Then jude was not the only person that buy from you that day

*sales per day let say*= 10
Calculation
10 x 250=#2500 from 10 persons now just for data. (Now imagine the sales was massive on only data for that week) so as a new member you get a bonus for #500 on your e-wallet for signing up which you can use it in buying airtime or do your first sales like earlier mentioned.

So what are you waiting for?
Just grab this business opportunity and start making some cool cash daily and monthly, and smile to the bank this year 2020 when others will say they have used up their money. But for you, your case is different.

Note that even as a civil servant, this business can be another stream of income.

See!!!
We all know that we spend money daily, but we earn monthly. Why not invest and earn daily with this business opportunity. And this season is the best season for you to start using *V.T.U* to make cool money. #data is life in this our generation and technology is opening doors for more opportunitie the days of scratching recharge card are folding up gradually so embrace this opportunity to be a shareholder. I remain your host.
Raji Elijah �� i want to thank you all for your time you can send me what app message +2347068603280

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fetswallet Is Acting Like A Ponzi Scheme / Genuine Online Business / Brand New Samsung 55” Television Series 6 UHD TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.