Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie (547 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Artful123: 3:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello,

My wife is so addicted to Indomie (raw and dry) without being cooked and without the spice. She eats this everyday and all day. Eating without Indomie in a day results in her restlessness and yearning for it. Please can someone advise me if this is healthy. I'm really worried about this.

Thank you for your expected advice and suggestions
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by 1stola: 3:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Artful123:
Hello,

My wife is so addicted to Indomie (raw and dry) without being cooked and without the spice. She eats this everyday and all day. Eating without Indomie in a day results in her restlessness and yearning for it. Please can someone advise me if this is healthy. I'm really worried about this.

Ban it

Don't buy it again
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by LarsonD(m): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Artful123:
Hello,

I eat that too at a particular time then in school.
It's not totally healthy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Would you have preferred her addiction to be roasted fish with shawarma and redwine?

Shebi she is good and gives you quality punna. If yes Oga free her. I no mind make my girl dey chop charcoal as long as I have peace of mind and she makes me happy, na me go dey buy the charcoal for her to chop sef
She'll definitely drop the craving one day
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Yenefer(f): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Is she pregnant?
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Vision4God: 3:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Try find out some other things that she could possibly like that would replace d indomie.
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Guliver(m): 3:36am On Apr 29, 2020
This 3:33am, can't sleep,kids didn't eat to bed last night, please help a brother.
Gt.0033718571

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by DrPurple(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Sign that she Miss School Life.
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Artful123: 3:53am On Apr 29, 2020
No. She is not pregnant.
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by BigTableShaker(f): 3:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Is she from the East?
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by Bola146(f): 4:18am On Apr 29, 2020
LarsonD:
I eat that too at a particular time then in school.
It's not totally healthy.....

I did it too, tell her to stop it with husbandly love na
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by cbrezy(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Honestly you shouldn't find it as a problem cheesy
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by kestolove95(m): 5:19am On Apr 29, 2020
I love dat sh1t to...I can eat complete pack for u raw
Re: My Wife Is So Addicted To Raw Indomie by onyotakom: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Hunger is a bastard... Pls help save a starving brother in this lock down? Nothing is too small.

Access Bank

Thanks in advance and God bless the giver.

(1) (Reply)

Influenza Vaccine Linked To Covid-19 Mortality Rate Spike In Italy / What Causes Appendicitis / Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.