Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 (999 Views)

N50,400 For COVID-19 Test In Nigeria, Free In Cameroon / World Cancer Day: Only 3 Public Radiotherapy Centres In Nigeria / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
As well all know coronavirus has been flying around the country like wildfire. Yet, in the midst of the pandemic some states in Nigeria are enjoying covid19 free environment. Check below for the lucky states yet to allow in this unwanted guest.

1) Yobe State- Yobe is a state located in northeastern Nigeria. A mainly agricultural state, it was created on August 27, 1991. Yobe State was carved out of Borno State. The capital of Yobe State is Damaturu.

2) Cross River State- Cross River is a state in South South Nigeria,[3] bordering Cameroon to the east. Its capital is Calabar and its name is derived from the Cross River (Oyono), which passes through the state.

3) Kogi State- Kogi, is a state in the central region (Middle-Belt) of Nigeria.[4] It is popularly called the Confluence State because of the confluence of River Niger and River Benue at its capital, Lokoja.

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Sakamaje: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2020
That's probably because they aren't testing enough people. undecided

3 Likes

Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Bullet01(f): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2020
God will protect them. It will never enter there. Amen

2 Likes

Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Sakamaje:

It's not a matter of testing now. If they are sick with covid, it will be recorded. They just don't have it in those areas
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Hope they are doing everything right to protect the state?

Let me cull out a part from my book;
"You cannot be Abraham and be your own Melchizedek, You cannot be Jacob and be your own Levi..."

A must Read For All!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon.
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by DanseMacabre(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Trust me, no state for Nigeria wey no get am. lipsrsealed
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Sakamaje: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
overstock:

It's not a matter of testing now. If they are sick with covid, it will be recorded. They just don't have it in those areas

Don't be ignorant. Some asymptomatic vectors/carriers can have it in those states and not show any signs until such people infect someone or people that show symptoms. Unless you test an asymptomatic carrier, there's no way you can know/confirm that such a person has it.
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Tolani0167(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
All this aforementioned state already have covid19 it just that no adequate testing
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Sakamaje:

Don't be ignorant. Some asymptomatic vectors/carriers can have it in those states and not show any signs until such people infect someone or people that show symptoms. Unless you test an asymptomatic carrier, there's no way you can know/confirm that such a person has it.

They would have infected people or be really sick by now. Let's not wish ourselves bad thing. We don't want covid19 in those states
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Sakamaje: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
overstock:

They would have infected people or be really sick by now. Let's not wish ourselves bad thing. We don't want covid19 in those states

Calm down jor. Nobody is wishing anybody anything. I am just telling you the fact. Africans and their ostrich mentality. Smh.
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Forget it bros, if any it would have manifested. It's all in the prints this morning
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by paltielx: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yobe don get am o
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
paltielx:
Yobe don get am o

Yeah, fingers crossed on the rest...will of God be done. I have plenty questions concerning this virus but can't seem to find tangible answers
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2020
Kogi state has been on total lock down for so long without media attention because it is not like FCT nd kano or Mr. Wike state
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Kogi state has been on total lock down for so long without media attention because it is not like FCT nd kano or Mr. Wike state
. Oh okay, I didn't know this. It's imperative every state takes part in the lockdown
Re: ***pictures*** These Are The Only 3 States In Nigeria Free Of Covid19 by emyfelix(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
Sakamaje:

Oga rest!

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT / Lack Of What? / My Fiance & I Are As, Can We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.