Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks (55503 Views)

Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos) / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Jsst: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is crazy. Hope he'll be fine

REGISTER FOR FREE SOFT SKILL TRAINING, CERTIFICATION & JOB PLACEMENT: https://clc.to/softskillstraining
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
The reason why many people are getting upset is that majority of regular folks can’t get tested even when they are sick yet celebrities get tested left right and center without showing any symptoms.
There should be equitable distribution of access.
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Realoneyoung(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wish you quick recovery
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Strech(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
My world best player. Get well soon "The Assassin"
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by SirMichael1: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Asymptomatic people do not fall sick - zero symptoms, nada. You don't know what you're talking about. Do you even know how many viruses your body sheds a year without you feeling their presence? Quit while you still can.
LOL, Viruses have no cure so no antibody can successfully fight a virus without an individual administering the vaccine so yes, I do not know how many viruses my body sheds a year cause there are none. About the asymptomatic stuff, well, those footballers I mentioned had symptoms of of the virus. You know, the general weakness thingy, the breathing ish, dry coughs and stuff.

I think I've entertained you long enough and the irritating thing isn't that you're reducing my IQ (cause you are) but it is that you're so fuçking adamant. Fùcking blockhead!
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by SenecaTheYonger: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
SirMichael1:
LOL, Viruses have no cure so no antibody can successfully fight a virus without an individual administering the vaccine so yes, I do not know how many viruses my body sheds a year cause there are none. About the asymptomatic stuff, well, those footballers I mentioned had symptoms of of the virus. You know, the general weakness thingy, the breathing ish, dry coughs and stuff.

I think I've entertained you long enough and the irritating thing isn't that you're reducing my IQ (cause you are) but it is that you're so fuçking adamant. Fùcking blockhead!

He said viruses have no cure and yet hundreds of thousands of covid patients test negative after testing positive. You don't have any IQ. Please don't think that because you can speak English, you possess some sort of IQ. You probably are not even as sentient as Koko the gorilla.
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Mryacks: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na woah...a young sporting fella at his prime...get well soon Dybala.
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Sososo(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hehe
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by schurley(m): 4:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Recover very fast son

The man way dey do the work for juventus
Not that overrated dumb fuckkk called penaldo

Who asked you all this?

Cho cho cho cho, always spitting gibberish
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Samuellarry15: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Quick recovery bro
Re: Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks by Kheeng1: 1:21am On May 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.