Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,519 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

2020/2021 Unilorin Aspirants, This Is Why You May Not Get Admitted!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020/2021 Unilorin Aspirants, This Is Why You May Not Get Admitted!!! (424 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN ASPIRANTS / 2018/2019 Unilorin Aspirants Meets Here / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Unilorin Aspirants, This Is Why You May Not Get Admitted!!! by Smike02(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
UNILORIN 2020/2021 ASPIRANTS REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS:

WHAT DO I HAVE FOR YOU?
I have a FREE POST UTME GUIDE to share with you, this GUIDE will show you all you need to know about UNILORIN POST UTME, how to prepare and most importantly how to get high score

WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
This GUIDE will make you stand out from the crowd and increase your knowledge which only few aspirants are aware of that can make a huge difference

I've got a question for you...
Have you ever wondered if your UTME score is enough to guarantee you to study your desired course?
Have you ever wished to make your parents proud?
Don't you wish to wear your matric gown soon?
I'm sure you don't want to waste a year, you don't want to waste your jamb score either right?

What's happening, this may not be your first time of seeking admission.. When is it going to be your turn?
If this is your story, I have once been there.. This is why you need this FREE POST UTME GUIDE, it helped me and will do the same for you. The Guide will show you how to prevent not getting admission into UNILORIN

HOW CAN YOU GET IT?

Check my signature
and I will send you the FREE POST UTME GUIDE right away
I wish I could share with everyone but I can't, I can only share with few selected people as my way of helping aspirants this year prepare towards the coming POST UTME EXAM. If you message me and you didn't receive the FREE POST UTME GUIDE then you dropped it late.
I guarantee that with this FREE POST UTME GUIDE you're on your way to have high score.
Remember, you have a choice to either request for the FREE POST UTME and know within yourself that you're doing all your best to secure your admission or you can ignore
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.. ITS FREE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
There is no better time to start preparing than now..
Re: 2020/2021 Unilorin Aspirants, This Is Why You May Not Get Admitted!!! by akande115: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
I need it pls.
Re: 2020/2021 Unilorin Aspirants, This Is Why You May Not Get Admitted!!! by Smike02(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Here's my WhatsApp no: 08065641459

(1) (Reply)

A Lucrative AI Career: What Needs to be Done / Get Actual Cisco 500-301 CSA Dumps For Guaranteed Success / Goldcity Polytechnic Organises A 14days Diploma Program On Green Energy Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.