Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,676 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto (25766 Views)

9 COVID-19 Patients Die In Anambra State / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by JuiceeyLife1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chaiii... like dis like dis ehn water don pass garri ohh.. North no go fit survive dis pandemic oh....
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Rukyat1(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is heartbreaking. May Allah have mercy on us
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Lawrencestix(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
buygala:

Please tell us more since you are among the dead he is talking about smiley

Or you can just speak for yourself Sir...

Na Asthma kill you?
grin nairalanders eh
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by abijaofficial(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnn niggarrr

Holy fuckkkk
What is wrong with Nigerians
Ncdc dey update us every time
And moreover if na only ncdc dey do the updating
Una go still say na lie
Before Now you guys were also the ones shouting that ncdc is adding malaria, typhoid patients and even calling it audio Corona viruse
Now when our governors dey also give update
Una nor get any excuse again to call Ncdc fake

Nigerians are pathetic excuse for a human being
you are all pathetic in this country including you
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Discombulator: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
RIP. I believe Covid19 is real,.. I want to see the video of the isolation center or the hospital where they admit Covid19 patience. Nigerians are very smart when it comes to corruption. Adding figures every 24 hours is not enough
What is stopping you from going to the isolation centers, stop saying crap.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Discombulator: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
TonyBankz:
Why na say na only naija no dy show their own dead citizens wey die from coro,something smells fishy....
You Nigerians are just plain dumb sometimes, sit there and be constructing conspiracy theories until the virus sweeps you off your feet
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dont know who is seeing this but when the sun aint shinning, keep yourself at home.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by abuhari: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
No agree yet
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Governorpreside: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
So every death in Nigeria is now caused by CORONAVIRUS?

Na Wa

1 Like

Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by zedman1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nbote:
Why are governors d ones announcing covid 19 cases and deaths? Dey shld allow NCDC do their jobs and den brief their ppl later.. As it stands dey are politicians and we do not trust politicians.
Same way Ortom caused a lot of confusion in Benue by not just announcing the case but including the name of the patient. It took a while before we got to know the actual patient cos people had gone online to post pictures of several persons with that name. Anyway, Ortom has always been known for that... The drama king.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nbote:
Why are governors d ones announcing covid 19 cases and deaths? Dey shld allow NCDC do their jobs and den brief their ppl later.. As it stands dey are politicians and we do not trust politicians.

It is because they (governors) will receive 1 billion from the FG as covid19 funds allocation.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by joyandfaith: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by ehhmah(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
RIP. I believe Covid19 is real,.. I want to see the video of the isolation center or the hospital where they admit Covid19 patience. Nigerians are very smart when it comes to corruption. Adding figures every 24 hours is not enough
shocked

If you really want to see.
Get a factual excuse to be admitted.

You just won yourself a once in a lifetime experience. grin grin
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Bahdsypha(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

You probably don't watch news
There was a tvc documentary about this your question
You'd have seen the centre and the patients
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by DateMynd44(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chapii:
I watched Funmi Oke on Aljazeera (The Stream) yesterday. She interviewed a Doctor from Kano who confirmed that most private hospitals in Kano have closed down and up to 70% of Doctors in Gov't hospitals have absconded. Many are dying of regular illnesses because they cannot get adequate healthcare as a result of fear created by Covid-19.
The Nigerian society is on a delicate balance with over 50% of Nigerians barely surviving èespecially in the North. Anything that alters that balance such as lockdowns or excessive fear tips society over which results in increase death rates, which is what is happening in Kano.
Coronavirus is not as infectious in this part of the world as it is in the West so our leaders should be very careful with how they manage this situation. The response should not be worse than the disease. Learn from Oyo & Cross River States.
@ the last part of your statement you're so right.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Bahdsypha(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Governorpreside:
So every death in Nigeria is now caused by CORONAVIRUS?

Na Wa

Pathetic..
They were diagnosed.....dumbo

You don't even have an idea of people that die everyday in Nigeria for you to be saying all deaths are being atttibuted to it
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by najib41: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
The thing is, I don’t have confidence on the way they are managing them.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Dollabiz: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Really
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by StivoeDevoe: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
may God help us all in this country , I strongly believed that by now those that have sense can learn
people voted for this incompetent and illiterate fullani man because of religion and tribe
are they all not suffering ?
vote a reasonable person you refused see where you you have find your self
the fullani man is not feeling well how can he be happy for other who are healthy?
he keep boarder open when we advice him to close he refused now see how covid 19 patience are increasing cool
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by ishitinyourmouf: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Discombulator:

You Nigerians are just plain dumb sometimes, sit there and be constructing conspiracy theories until the virus sweeps you off your feet
ok, sending you to another long ban
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by afecgivers: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nbote:

So NCDC are brought from the moon right!
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by IMAliyu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Nature will finally create the ethnic boundaries we have been yarning for so long...

Northerners stay in North, east to your east and west to your west
The same way.
Black people stay in their countries, same as white people and Asians.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Adola1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why are governors d ones announcing covid 19 cases and deaths? Dey shld allow NCDC do their jobs and den brief their ppl later.. As it stands dey are politicians and we do not trust politicians. [NCDC don't have the time to tell the public all the details from each State]
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Discombulator: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
ok, sending you to another long ban
Who told you I was banned grin grin
Unlike you I'm in the working class and i don't spend 24hours a day here.
Don't you have any dignity,I wonder who raised you really, you have hundreds of account aimed at spewing trash every chance you get that is a very very low way of life.
If you had any dignity or self respect you'd start doing something meaningful with your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Ayubaossy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
R.i.p
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by sapele914(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnn niggarrr

Holy fuckkkk
What is wrong with Nigerians
Ncdc dey update us every time
And moreover if na only ncdc dey do the updating
Una go still say na lie
Before Now you guys were also the ones shouting that ncdc is adding malaria, typhoid patients and even calling it audio Corona viruse
Now when our governors dey also give update
Una nor get any excuse again to call Ncdc fake

Nigerians are pathetic excuse for a human being
Shut up, don’t Governors in the United States, announce deaths in their states, or is it only Center for disease control, or John Hopkins Hospital? Doesn’t Andrew Cuomo (Governor of New York) announce deaths in his state, does he have to wait for Washington DC, Keep quiet Governors in Nigeria have the Constitutional right to announce it, or was it NCDC that imposed the state of emergency in Sokoto State?
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by sapele914(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Adola1:
Why are governors d ones announcing covid 19 cases and deaths? Dey shld allow NCDC do their jobs and den brief their ppl later.. As it stands dey are politicians and we do not trust politicians. [NCDC don't have the time to tell the public all the details from each State]

Research before you talk, don’t Governors in the United States, announce deaths in their states, or is it only Center for disease control, or John Hopkins Hospital? Doesn’t Andrew Cuomo (Governor of New York) announce deaths in his state, does he have to wait for Washington DC?

Governors in Nigeria have the Constitutional right to announce it, or was it NCDC that imposed the state of emergency in any State? Tomorrow you will accuse President Buhari of interference, NCDC is a Federal Agency, All States have their own Agencies for disease control, how many States has the Federal Government given money to fight covid, before it purports to claim everything covid must pass through them?

There are no reported cases of Covid in Cross River State, was it NCDC that told us, or Governor Ayade?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
buygala:

Please tell us more since you are among the dead he is talking about smiley

Or you can just speak for yourself Sir...

Na Asthma kill you?
The dead don't talk grin .just like FG said the state governor should stop adding confirmed cases, state governor ain't NCDC. smiley
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by sapele914(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

The dead don't talk grin .just like FG said the state governor should stop adding confirmed cases, state governor ain't NCDC. smiley
Ok how many States is NCDC in, Who will tell NCDC about the cases in their individual States?, like I don’t know what is happening in Kano, unless the locals tell me, NCDC depends on the reports from the States, so don’t get it back to front. The Governor will get the report first before it is transmitted to wherever NCDC is, Lagos, or Abuja.
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
May God help us
Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Ok how many States is NCDC in, Who will tell NCDC about the cases in their individual States?, like I don’t know what is happening in Kano, unless the locals tell me, NCDC depends on the reports from the States, so don’t get it back to front. The Governor will get the report first before it is transmitted to wherever NCDC is, Lagos, or Abuja.
Did the governor test them before concluding they died of Covid-19 without NCDC test, just like Kano governor said they are going to conduct verbal test for the dead people in their state because they are Muslim smiley.
I only follow NCDC report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? / I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.