Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ (15219 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Divinity Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by iyke619: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is at it again. In a statement reported by a christian website Discerning the World Discernment for Africa he was quoted as saying: "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!". This statement is unbiblical, although it is in consonance with the new age teachings of the New age churches, who echo the secret doctrines of freemasonry that denies the divinity of Christ while emphasizing that man is God. Since Freemasonry has attempted so strenuously to claim that they are just a "good ole boy" fraternity that does good works and has a good time, most people will be shocked to learn the bitter truth behind that facade. Freemasonry certainly isn't "free". It could cost you your soul.

Although they will deny it to you at first, most Masons find out in later degrees that the great lie of Masonry is exactly the same lie Satan is living. Masons think that through masonry one can chisel away layers of oneself, similar to how one creates a beautiful statue out of rough stone. And they think the end result will be no need for God; because they think the perfect Mason is like God. Pages 50-51 of the Mason handbook makes this quite clear - but not to the initiate. Masons are lied to about everything in the 1st three degrees. Satan and Masonry have the exact same goals. The secret goal of Masonry is to subjugate the world for Masonry, and be like God. see more at http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm.

This goes to show that Oyaks has more to do with freemasonry than christianity since he is preaching their doctrine. Jesus' divinity is eternal. Man is not God but we can be the sons of God when we accept Jesus into our life.Thats why the bible says: "But as many as recieved Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, "(John 1:12) and not God. Some people misinterpret Psalm 82:6 which says: "ye are gods, " The hebrew word interpreted "god" there is "elohim"which in this context means "judges". God has appointed His children to judge even angels,but that does nt make them god, thats why verse 7 says: "But you shall die like men, " If they shall die then the are not gods, because gods are immortal. But satanists misuse this verse to promote new age teachings of man's godhood,and demotes Jesus' status as an ordinary perfect master, a mere cosmic Christ as the occult would refer Him to be. The attempt by man to equate himself with God was made manifest in the tower of babel, its also the spirit behind Lucifer who said, " I will be like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:14),until he was brought down like God did to the tower of babel. So will God bring down pastor Chris and all other masonic pastors who try to denounce the Godhood of Jesus Christ.

Pastor Chris is an agent of the devil, a masonic pastor ,let the world beware, [b]"by their fruits we shall know them"

[/b]kenneth Copeland another exposed masonic pastor preaches the same doctrine. Kenneth Copeland chants the words "I AM" which is a Masonic initiation term. Hear him:
"And I say this with all respect, so that it don't upset you too bad. But I say it anyway: When I read in the Bible where He says, "I AM," I just smile and say, "Yes, I AM, too." Believers Voice of Victory broadcast July 9 1987
During the ceremonies of the Masonic ritual for the Royal Arch degree, the candidate is asked, "Brother Inspector, what are you?" and he replies, "I AM THAT I AM."
When Jesus told the jews before Abraham was "I AM" he was claming to be the God of Moses who went by that name. This is why they tried to kill him immediately. Kenneth is claiming to be a God. So is oyaks teaching the same thing. see more on : http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/kennethcopeland33rddegreefreemason.htm
see also http://lighthousebaptistchapel.com/tag/33rd-degree-freemason/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2011
iyke619:

Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is at it again. In a statement reported by a christian website Discerning the World Discernment for Africa he was quoted as saying: "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!". This statement is unbiblical, although it is in consonance with the new age teachings of the New age churches, who echo the secret doctrines of freemasonry that denies the divinity of Christ while emphasizing that man is God. Since Freemasonry has attempted so strenuously to claim that they are just a "good ole boy" fraternity that does good works and has a good time, most people will be shocked to learn the bitter truth behind that facade.  Freemasonry certainly isn't "free". It could cost you your soul.

Although they will deny it to you at first, most Masons find out in later degrees that the great lie of Masonry is exactly the same lie Satan is living. Masons think that through masonry one can chisel away layers of oneself, similar to how one creates a beautiful statue out of rough stone.  And they think the end result will be no need for God; because they think the perfect Mason is like God. Pages 50-51 of the Mason handbook makes this quite clear - but not to the initiate. Masons are lied to about everything in the 1st three degrees. Satan and Masonry have the exact same goals. The secret goal of Masonry is to subjugate the world for Masonry, and be like God. see more at http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm.

This goes to show that Oyaks has more to do with freemasonry than christianity since he is preaching their doctrine. Jesus' divinity is eternal. Man is not God but we can be the sons of God when we accept Jesus into our life.Thats why the bible says: "But as many as recieved Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, "(John 1:12) and not God. Some people misinterpret Psalm 82:6 which says: "ye are gods, " The hebrew word interpreted "god"  there is "elohim"which in this context means "judges". God has appointed His children to judge even angels,but that does nt make them god, thats why verse 7 says: "But you shall die like men, " If they shall die then the are not gods, because gods are immortal. But satanists misuse this verse to promote new age teachings of man's godhood,and demotes Jesus' status as an ordinary perfect master, a mere cosmic Christ as the occult would refer Him to be. The attempt by man to equate himself with  God was made manifest in the tower of babel, its also the spirit behind Lucifer who said, " I will be like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:14),until he was brought down like God did to the tower of babel. So will God bring down pastor Chris and all other masonic pastors who try to denounce the Godhood of Jesus Christ.

Pastor Chris is an agent of the devil, a masonic pastor ,let the world beware, [b]"by their fruits we shall know them"

[/b]kenneth Copeland another exposed masonic pastor preaches the same doctrine. Kenneth Copeland chants the words "I AM" which is a Masonic initiation term. Hear him:
"And I say this with all respect, so that it don't upset you too bad. But I say it anyway: When I read in the Bible where He says, "I AM," I just smile and say, "Yes, I AM, too." Believers Voice of Victory broadcast July 9 1987
During the ceremonies of the Masonic ritual for the Royal Arch degree, the candidate is asked, "Brother Inspector, what are you?" and he replies, "I AM THAT I AM."
When Jesus told the jews before Abraham was "I AM" he was claming to be the God of Moses who went by that name. This is why they tried to kill him immediately. Kenneth is claiming to be a God. So is oyaks teaching the same thing. see more on : http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/kennethcopeland33rddegreefreemason.htm

@iyke619

. . . so in which context did he say this . . .

Just as you've provided for Copeland & Billy Graham, where are the transcripts, texts video etc on Pastor Chris to surround or corroborate this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by iyke619: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
e36991:

@iyke619

Just have you've provided for Copeland & Billy Graham, where are the transcripts, texts video etc on Pastor Chris to surround or corroborate this

Please see the source at: http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/03/25/chris-oyakhilome-jesus-is-not-gods-word-anymore-you-are/

By saying that Jesus is nt the Word of God any more, Oyaks means that Jesus is no longer God. Because John 1:1 says:"In the beginning was the Word,the Word was with God and the Word was God". So being the Word of God,Jesus is one with God, but since fake Oyaks says Jesus is no longer the Word of God, it means that Jesus is no longer God too. And since he says you are the word, it means men are God, just exactly what freemasonry and luciferians preach. He thinks he is too smart, but he did nt know when this one fell out, and now we've caught him. Am waiting for his defender's excuse, !
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Joagbaje(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Op
You seem not to have any work to do than trying to ridicule Gods ministers. How would any minister or pastor chris deny the divinity of Jesus? Can you provide the link or a title of message?

The fact that a Christian is one with christ does not reduce what Jesus is. He is not jealous of us, he is glad that we are one with him. That's what he died for. Thesame life in him flows through us.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

@Op
You seem not to have any work to do than trying to ridicule Gods ministers. How would any minister or pastor chris deny the divinity of Jesus?

Can you provide the link or a title of message?

@Joagbaje

The link is right above you . . .

"Oro buruku toun terin" literally means "Couldnt help but just chuckle"
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Enigma(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2011
I have not gone to the links and I won't bother. However, I do know that the Word of Faith people (aka WoFers) deny the divinity of Christ all the time ---- though sometimes in subtle ways. In fact their representatives on this forum have done the same many times; in one event they were challenged expressly and they started to waffle.

Paradoxically, they conversely elevate man with their "ye are gods" false doctrine.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2011
iyke619:

Please see the source at:  http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/03/25/chris-oyakhilome-jesus-is-not-gods-word-anymore-you-are/

By saying that Jesus is nt the Word of God any more, Oyaks means that Jesus is no longer God. Because John 1:1 says:"In the beginning was the Word,the Word was with God and the Word was God". So being the Word of God,Jesus is one with God, but since fake Oyaks says Jesus is no longer the Word of God, it means that Jesus is no longer God too. And since he says you are the word, it means men are God, just exactly what freemasonry and luciferians preach. He thinks he is too smart, but he did nt know when this one fell out, and now we've caught him. Am waiting for his defender's excuse, !

@iyke619

You're either paranoid or clutching at straws - Sorry mate no offeinse

I attentively watched the video the first time

and for the benefit of doubt watched it a second time

and must admit no where in the video did Pastor Chris say "Jesus is NOT God's Word anymore, You are!!"

You either fantasised, imagined it, dreamt it, wished he said it etc

There was nothing out of the ordinary in what Pastor Chris said

In fact Romans 8:17 says "Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ"

I am not saying Pastor Chris is squeaky clean or the greatest thing since sliced bread . . .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by newmi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
@iyke619
What is wrong with these ignorant baboons who have problem turning off the wrap of the banana like this one. Pastor Chris is not afraid to make statements that renders the theology of many inconsequential so even if such was said the question is what is the context in which it was said, you don't pick a statement in isolation and make a handout of it, its only fools that do such because if there is anybody who has brought clarity to the understanding of the person of Jesus and His divinity is Pastor Chris
Perhaps you should listen to these tapes:
1. The Person of Jesus
2. Life in Christ the new superman
3. The wonderful name of Jesus
4. Using the name of Jesus
5. The Lordship of Jesus
6. Why in the world did Jesus come

When you are through then you won't be quick to openly display your pathetic foolishness necessitated by a chronic state of ignorance to larger audience. BUSH BOY, PEOPLE WEY DON STUDY DEY TALK YOUSELF DEY COME OPEN YA MOUTHundecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by mabell: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Poster,
Now you think you have spoken out of wisdom
you just exhibited your level of ignorance
rather than quote a website, go look for the messages and listen to it for yourself
Pastor Chris has never taught us about Jesus not being God's word before
come to think of it, how come you are not quoting your very huhuonline
the "ye are Gods" you are talking about, if a God decides to follow the principles and ways of man, he shall not survive it. There are principles to be followed by a spiritual man but if he decides to live a natural man's life, it will definitely backfire!
im using another system and its not comfortable especially without a bible, i would have explained more

@newmi,
has he eaten the banana yet or is he still finding it hard to peel?
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by simplymee: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2011
@poster
it only shows that u are ignorant of the word as u seem to show lack of evidence.Pastor Chris,Kenneth Copeland and other Pastors as u claim have not in context disclaimed the divinity of Jesus. OYA OGA I 2 SABI, HOW COME U KNOW ABOUT FREEMASON SO MUCH? ONI JEWO'? u really need to check your claim very well oooooooooo.ever read As HE is in heaven ,so are we here on earth.
BABA CHECK IT OUT URSELF.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2011
newmi:

@e36991
What is wrong with these ignorant baboons who have problem turning off the wrap of the banana like this one. Pastor Chris is not afraid to make statements that renders the theology of many inconsequential so even if such was said the question is what is the context in which it was said, you don't pick a statement in isolation and make a handout of it, its only fools that do such because if there is anybody who has brought clarity to the understanding of the person of Jesus and His divinity is Pastor Chris
Perhaps you should listen to these tapes:
1. The Person of Jesus
2. Life in Christ the new superman
3. The wonderful name of Jesus
4. Using the name of Jesus
5. The Lordship of Jesus
6. Why in the world did Jesus come

When you are through then you won't be quick to openly display your pathetic foolishness necessitated by a chronic state of ignorance to larger audience. BUSH BOY, PEOPLE WEY DON STUDY DEY TALK YOUSELF DEY COME OPEN YA MOUTHundecided undecided undecided undecided

@newmi

Why the above has my ID and is supposedly addressed to me, baffles me my dear sire

I suggest you go over my postings once more with the intention of making necessary amends after a careful and slowly re-reading
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by newmi(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2011
^^^^ sorry jare my dear no mind that guy wey no fit peel ordinary banana what will he do when bone comes

@iyke619
l observe you seem to have so much knowledge and information about this so called Freemasonry compared to the word of God, how are we sure you are not a member only taking advantage of the platform to seek cheap publicity because how else can one explain the ease with which you confidently provide details of their activities some of which no reasonable group will make public reserved only for members.

Come young man tell us the truth sebi this will make it 10 years since you were recruited don worry l am praying for you there is hope grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by inedi: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2011
iyke619:

Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is at it again. In a statement reported by a christian website Discerning the World Discernment for Africa he was quoted as saying: "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!". This statement is unbiblical, although it is in consonance with the new age teachings of the New age churches, who echo the secret doctrines of freemasonry that denies the divinity of Christ while emphasizing that man is God. Since Freemasonry has attempted so strenuously to claim that they are just a "good ole boy" fraternity that does good works and has a good time, most people will be shocked to learn the bitter truth behind that facade. Freemasonry certainly isn't "free". It could cost you your soul.

Although they will deny it to you at first, most Masons find out in later degrees that the great lie of Masonry is exactly the same lie Satan is living. Masons think that through masonry one can chisel away layers of oneself, similar to how one creates a beautiful statue out of rough stone. And they think the end result will be no need for God; because they think the perfect Mason is like God. Pages 50-51 of the Mason handbook makes this quite clear - but not to the initiate. Masons are lied to about everything in the 1st three degrees. Satan and Masonry have the exact same goals. The secret goal of Masonry is to subjugate the world for Masonry, and be like God. see more at http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm.

This goes to show that Oyaks has more to do with freemasonry than christianity since he is preaching their doctrine. Jesus' divinity is eternal. Man is not God but we can be the sons of God when we accept Jesus into our life.Thats why the bible says: "But as many as recieved Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, "(John 1:12) and not God. Some people misinterpret Psalm 82:6 which says: "ye are gods, " The hebrew word interpreted "god" there is "elohim"which in this context means "judges". God has appointed His children to judge even angels,but that does nt make them god, thats why verse 7 says: "But you shall die like men, " If they shall die then the are not gods, because gods are immortal. But satanists misuse this verse to promote new age teachings of man's godhood,and demotes Jesus' status as an ordinary perfect master, a mere cosmic Christ as the occult would refer Him to be. The attempt by man to equate himself with God was made manifest in the tower of babel, its also the spirit behind Lucifer who said, " I will be like the Most High" (Isaiah 14:14),until he was brought down like God did to the tower of babel. So will God bring down pastor Chris and all other masonic pastors who try to denounce the Godhood of Jesus Christ.

my friend two things you must do for yourself, as a babe,(nepios)
1 Go and study the word of God, so that you will not bring shame to you and your household,genaration.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Tim 2:15 (KJV)

2 Yield youself to Discipline
you just reminded me of Ruben in the bible, his father told him that unstable as water, thou shalt not excel. The worde '' unstable'' is translated from the Hebrew word ''pachaz'' which has two fold meaning. First to be unstable, second means to be unrestraind or undisciplined and an undisciplined preson lacks principles. the bible says 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.

33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
Prov 15:32-33 (KJV)
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2011
[flash=240,190]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsr9u53rCAo?fs=1&hl[/flash]

. . . the proof of the pudding is in the watching eating

No case to answer because allegation is unfounding

PS:@Newmi. Thanks much obliged
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by regged4u: 3:39am On Jan 10, 2011
iyke619:

Ahhhh,  bros, i hope say you de okay oh?  shocked

The fact that people are trying all they can to bring Pastor Chris down (which they cant) on nairaland does not give you the big rips to start fooling ur old age oh,

Maybe i should advice you,  hmm embarassed
Go home, sit down, and think of some thing faster if you want to kill yourself,

And stop fading out your devil given ignorant,  gosh!  cool
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by cemehere: 4:15am On Jan 10, 2011
iyke619:

Hello Nairaland, Can Someone help this dude out, he don’t know how to pan MOGs ,

Hey dude, you should be asking some popular guys on nairaland to teach you or give you good materials to help you finish this work you have already commit your life.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Joagbaje(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2011
Enigma:

I have not gone to the links and I won't bother. However, I do know that the Word of Faith people (aka WoFers) deny the divinity of Christ all the time ---- though sometimes in subtle ways. In fact their representatives on this forum have done the same many times; in one event they were challenged expressly and they started to waffle.

Paradoxically, they conversely elevate man with their "ye are gods" false doctrine.

Proverbs 14:15
15 A gullible person believes anything, but a sensible person watches his step. 

Proverbs 29:11
11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise[ man] keepeth it in till afterwards. 

You didn't brother to go to the link but when we share a testimony , you will demand for proof. See how your bias has landed you into wrong judgement . You have become partakers of another mans sin.you guys should repent.  Let's preached the gospel to sinners .

1 Timothy 5:22
22 . . . .neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure. 

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer. . [ as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Enigma(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2011
Joagbaje:

Proverbs 14:15
15 A gullible person believes anything, but a sensible person watches his step. 

Proverbs 29:11
11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise[ man] keepeth it in till afterwards. 

You didn't brother to go to the link but when we share a testimony , you will demand for proof. See how your bias has landed you into wrong judgement . You have become partakers of another mans sin.you guys should repent.  Let's preached the gospel to sinners .

1 Timothy 5:22
22 . . . .neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure. 

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer. . [ as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

No I didn't "brother" to go to any of the links; if you like you can 'sister' to go there. Going to the site was not necessary because I was making a more general point which remains true i.e. that WoFers, and you Joagbaje especially, have denied the divinity of Christ a number of times on this very forum; and when you Joagbaje were confronted, you started to "chop mouth".

As I have said before, you may be able to fool many people with your cunny cunny but I and many people are wise to the fact that bottom line is you are a deceiver out to maintain your income stream from being a Christ Embassy "pastor".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Joagbaje(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2011
Enigma:

No I didn't "brother" to go to any of the links; if you like you can 'sister' to go there. Going to the site was not necessary because I was making a more general point which remains true i.e. that WoFers, and you Joagbaje especially, have denied the divinity of Christ a number of times on this very forum; and when you Joagbaje were confronted, you started to "chop mouth".

As I have said before, you may be able to fool many people with your cunny cunny but I and many people are wise to the fact that bottom line is you are a deceiver out to maintain your income stream from being a Christ Embassy "pastor".

Trash! , you are just looking for how to hide your folly. And besides , when did I deny divinity of christ? Christ will always be divine like wise me . I'm partaker of his divinity dude.

2 Peter 1:4
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, 

1 John 4:17
. . .  because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by KunleOshob(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2011
@Post
Stale news it is already common knowledge that Oyaks has no regard for the divinity of christ and that he is also a cultist. At least it is glaring CE operates like a cult.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Enigma(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2011
Ha ha ha see the deceiver has now completely changed post no 18 grin
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Joagbaje(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2011
It was a mistake , dude, I was trying to reply and mistakenly click modify.

I still want Kunle to define cult.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by iyke619: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
CHRIS OYAKS IS A SATANIST,CULTIST,FREEMASON AND FALSE PROPHET, I've proofs! If he can do it I challenge him to come out in the open to denounce Freemasonry as a cult, he'll never do it, NEVER! Because the day he does it, they will deal with him like the dealt with Jimmy swaggart or Billy Graham ( some time ago).

look at the pics below, u can see two pillars behind chris, the TWIN PILLARS is a foremost symbol of Freemasonry. See :http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/1124-Masonic-pillars-of-Jachin-and-Boaz-in-relation-to-Cosmic-polarity OR
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/history_of_the_two_pillars.htm.

And if you want to know more about Pastor Chris involvement with satanism and freemasonry (with more picture evidence) go to:
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-340740.32.html

Although I know that these info may nt ve impart on many of u because u are under a great spell and delusion, "He decieves those who dwell on earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the Beast, " (Rev.13:14)

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by AKHOZEM: 3:13am On Jan 11, 2011
^^^^
pls go and find something to do. This is sick.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by mabell: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
I'm gonna puke embarassed
Your aim is just to teach people about your mode of worship and your doctrine
You are publicly doing a lecture all in the name of exposing Rev Chris!
Amazing
Like Akhozem said, go do something else, preach your religion somewhere else jare

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
e36991:

@iyke619

Just as you've provided for Copeland & Billy Graham, where are the transcripts, texts video etc on Pastor Chris to surround or corroborate this

The transcript is in the link suggested below. Do you agree with it?

http://www.christembassy.org/en/mediaministry/?p=546
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2011
Well. . . Oyaks may be expounding an ancient position that Godhood is not restricted to God alone contrary to what Paul states in Isaiah 43:10
"Before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I am the Lord; and besides me there is no savior"

And Jesus proclaims man's potential for greatness when he said
I tell you the solemn truth, the person who believes in me will perform the miraculous deeds that I am doing, and will perform greater deeds than these, because I am going to the Father.

After all we are created in his image and his very essence breath life into our bodies at creation. To think Lucifer had ambitions of Godhood and was certain he could achieve it only to be rudely cut-down for his rebellion shows there is some truth in the man-god theory. we are creatures of Faith and Faith is the power of the cosmos.
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
e36991:

@iyke619

OLAADEGBU:

The transcript is in the link suggested below.  Do you agree with it?

http://www.christembassy.org/en/mediaministry/?p=546

@OLAADEGBU

« God Can Fix Anything!
There Is Hope In Christ! »

[size=16pt]You Are God’s Word![/size]

“God gives us His Words for the purpose of making us His
word . . .” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Do you know you are God’s Word?  When you were born again, you
were born by the Word of God. This means your destiny in the realm of
the Spirit is to be the Word of God because you were born by the word
of God. It means your nature is of the Word and your character is of
the word. Glory to God!

In this snippet from The Entrance of Thy Words – a teaching by the
man of God, Pastor Chris – learn more on your true identity as God’s Word…

[flash=240,190]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsr9u53rCAo?fs=1&hl[/flash]

Mountains and hills refer to authority (Isaiah 55vs 12) and they shall
break forth before you; the trees which are people shall clap their
hands as you pass by! Isn’t this awesome?  That’s what God’s word
says about you. Are you ready to accept it and function therein?

God bless you!

"E ma fa nkan ti osi ooo" literally meaning "No OTT please"

There is nothing to agree or disagree with . . .

I said in post #6 and #13

(i.e. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582503.0.html#msg7497469 and https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582503.0.html#msg7497966)

. . . the proof of the pudding is in the watching eating

No case to answer because allegation is unfounding

Please help out if you can 'cos I cant seem to find anywhere in the transcript or video where Pastor Chris Denounced The Divinity Of Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2011
God gives us his word to make us his word because we were born his words

Your destiny in the realm of the spirit was to be the word of God, because you were born by the word of God

He actually said those things in the video

and later he referred to the word as a guide, which one i go believe?
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by e36991: 1:36am On Jan 15, 2011
babaearly - he quoted this:

"God gives us his word to make us his word because we were born his words

Your destiny in the realm of the spirit was to be the word of God, because you were born by the word of God
"

babaearly:

He actually said those things in the video

and later he referred to the word as a guide, which one i go believe?

@babaearly

Haba! Erekere

The below is what the OP sensationally posted

iyke619:

Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is at it again.

In a statement reported by a christian website Discerning the World Discernment for Africa he was quoted as saying: "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!".

This statement is unbiblical,

- other contents have been snipped -

The OP's contention was Pastor Chris was quoted as saying: "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!".

Now at what mark in the video did he say this (i.e. where or when in the video did Pastor Chris say "Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!"wink
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by Enigma(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
Here is a very recent post by an Oyakhilome follower:

Joagbaje:

They were not born again until Jesus rose from the dead. He was the first to be born again.

Revelation 1:5
5 And from Jesus Christ,[ who is] the faithful witness,[ and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Now is saying Jesus was born again not saying Jesus was a sinner who thus needed to be born again? And does that not, if subtly, deny the divinity of Jesus Christ?
Re: Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ by toorich: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
All ye confused sad-to-see and far-to-see, so their fathers say the lord Jesus was of belzebob and wanted to stone him for calling himself "I am". This is a plus for pastor chris to suffer same jesus went through which every true believe should go through for the sake of the master. For the servant is not greater than the master. Please poster you can dig up trash about me too for the sake of the gospel so God would promote me like he has promoted pastor chris. Mat 5:10-12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. / Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.