Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? (15094 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by upperman: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
I have noticed the absence of the 5 wise men of SCOAN over 4 months now.I don't want to make frivolous assumptions or believe what haters of TB Joshua are saying thus, I have come to ask my brethren here ;where are TBJoshua's wise men and why was church service so scanty today? pls help.
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by Icecream4U(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
upperman:
I have noticed the absence of the 5 wise men of SCOAN over 4 months now.I don't want to make frivolous assumptions or believe what haters of TB Joshua are saying thus, I have come to ask my brethren here ;where are TBJoshua's wise men and why was church service so scanty today? pls help.
people eyes don dey open.
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by Kposkila: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
They have gone to spread the God news!
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by 4C2215131: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
upperman:

Beginning of the end maybe?
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by vooks: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
upperman:

TB Joshua was last seen in public over the Mexico Crusade. It ended on 30th of May. On 7th June, he said he had come back A WEEK BEFORE on Saturday and was waiting on God.

It was largely rumored he kept off avoiding arrest over the inquiry into his guest house which incriminated him. Since then, he has been spotted in Lagos but not in public. 5 months away from the public eye.

Been following his absence keenly;
https://www.nairaland.com/2419553/why-tb-joshua-hiding-mexico

My take, the Negro fell ill and is embarrassed of coming public with signs of illness as this runs against his superman image.

About his Wisemen, over his 5 month absence from the public, Harry went to Thesaalonika (Greece), Racine read TB Joshua's statement, Chi left for Cameroon sometimes in 2013/4, not sure about the rest.

Something is going down at SCOAN
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by gabe15(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
they are still much around
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by vooks: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
gabe15:
they are still much around
Why TB Joshua gone under for 5 months?
He busy 'seeking the Lord'?
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by gabe15(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:

Why TB Joshua gone under for 5 months?
He busy 'seeking the Lord'?
he is still in the church I even saw him last week Sunday
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by vooks: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2015
gabe15:

You are not the first to catch an apparition of the Negro,
Somebody knows somebody who saw him 'a few Sundays ago. What was he doing in church? Was he been delivered from absenteeism?
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by gabe15(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2015
vooks:

You are not the first to catch an apparition of the Negro,
Somebody knows somebody who saw him 'a few Sundays ago. What was he doing in church? Was he been delivered from absenteeism?
keep having sleepless night about him mtcheew
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by vooks: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015
gabe15:
keep having sleepless night about him mtcheew
I sleep like a baby, my heart bleeds for the deluded folks like you
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by trapQ: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
God bless you abundantly Gabe. I also saw TB Joshua on the 30th of August. I told this doubting Thomas here and as usual he debunked my claims. The wise men are all there except for JOHN CHI who informed T.B JOSHUA that he has a calling and would like to form his own church. T.B Joshua then prayed for him and let him go. Now John Chi's church is flourishing in Cameroon.

I've learnt to stop replying all these people that only seek his demise because the devil has intensified his gimmicks these days. stay blessed wink
gabe15:
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by gabe15(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
trapQ:
God bless you abundantly Gabe. I also saw TB Joshua on the 30th of August. I told this doubting Thomas here and as usual he debunked my claims. The wise men are all there except for JOHN CHI who informed T.B JOSHUA that he has a calling and would like to form his own church. T.B Joshua then prayed for him and let him go. Now John Chi's church is flourishing in Cameroon.

I've learnt to stop replying all these people that only seek his demise because the devil has intensified his gimmicks these days. stay blessed wink
don't mind him all he know how to do is to run from one tread screaming tb Joshua
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by vooks: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
trapQ:

Good teacher, what must I do to catch an apparition of TB Joshua?
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by vooks: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
gabe15:
don't mind him all he know how to do is to run from one tread screaming tb Joshua

Have you catch an apparition of the Negro?
Re: Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? by gabe15(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
vooks:

Have you catch an apparition of the Negro?
stop quoting me Mr man

(1) (Reply)

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.