Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. (1081 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Sex After Child Birth / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Capaldi: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by SayNoToFailure(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
The negatives of 'freedom'.

In the olden days, he would been beaten naked in the public square for desecrating the land.

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Capaldi: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

In the olden days, he would been beaten naked in the public square for desecrating the land.

Stop thinking like a black person.

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Capaldi:

Stop thinking like a black person.

I should think like a blue person abi?

Shift. angry embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by ibkayee(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

You can 'not like' someone's lifestyle without wishing harm on them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Mariangeles(f): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
It'll all end up one big ball of confusion!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by missimelda01(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ten days after his transition, Freddy, who didn't take out his womb, accessed sperm from a donor and was biologically able to get pregnant in 2017.

You mean he was a pregnant man! shocked
Highest level of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
This people like to overstretch things all in the name of freedom, I think they intentionally do this to cry blue murder if denied.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Well, I believe the court is right. Legally, only a woman can give birth. If he wanted so badly to be identified as a man, he should have removed the womb. It's not that complicated. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by crackkhaus: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
bukatyne:

I should think like a blue person abi?

Shift. angry embarassed
cheesycheesy

Think like the slave masters...

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

Think like the slave masters...

'Modernity' is not often progressive.

And most of these people will sleep one month in church/mosque if their brother or father wakes up one day to transgender or the female members of their family.

But we are online and anonymous, so we can be woke. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by crackkhaus: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
bukatyne:

'Modernity' is not often progressive.

And most of these people will sleep one month in church/mosque if their brother or father wakes up one day to transgender or the female members of their family.

But we are online and anonymous, so we can be woke. undecided
No be only woke.

Transgender people are suffering from a brain disorder, and so is anyone who believes they're normal.

If people born without wings cannot convince themselves they can fly, then a woman born without male genitals has no business convincing herself she's a man.
Both are signs of schizophrenia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

No be only woke.

Tansgender people are suffering from a brain disorder, and so is anyone who believes they're normal.

If people born without wings cannot convince themselves they can fly, then a woman born without male genitals has no business convincing herself she's a man.

Same people who will encourage Johnny that he is a girl will place him on therapy if he believes he is a goat.

God help us, guide and guard our own.

God that make our parents succeed over us will make us succeed over our kids.

Amen.
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

No be only woke.

Tansgender people are suffering from a brain disorder, and so is anyone who believes they're normal.

Na only woman dey do trans?

Leave women alone.mbok.

I watched p and saw men with dikk and booooob.
As in why did they leave the dikk?
They for cut am
Catherine Jenner ABI wetin be the name waited till after giving birth when he knew his dikk will be useless before cutting it off.
That guy knew he wanted to be a woman for over 30 yrs yet he waited. Cunning man.

I'm indifference to them.
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Richy4(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
He should just take care of his kid and forget about label..
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by crackkhaus: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
bukatyne:

Same people who will encourage Johnny that he is a girl will place him on therapy if he believes he is a goat.

God help us, guide and guard our own.

God that make our parents succeed over us will make us succeed over our kids.

Amen.
cheesycheesy

In a progressive world, it's perfectly fine to let Johnny be a goat and munch grass all day, as long as he's not hurting anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by crackkhaus: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
sassysure:

Na only woman dey do trans?

Leave women alone.mbok.

I'm indifference to them.

crackkhaus:

Transgender people are suffering from a brain disorder, and so is anyone who believes they're normal.
See wetin I type sha.. Na only you know where you for see where I claim say na only women dey do trans grin

I'm also indifferent to them, but this still doesn't remove from the fact that I know they are mentally unsound.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

See wetin I type sha.. Na only you know where you for see where I claim say na only women dey do trans grin

I'm also indifferent to them, but this still doesn't remove from the fact that I know they are mentally unsound.

I dey look for trouble na tongue cheesy

We get more mentally unsound people for naija cheesy
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by crackkhaus: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
sassysure:

I dey look for trouble na tongue cheesy

We get more mentally unsound people for naija cheesy

Na your country you dey badmouth like that?

No let the slave masters successfully fool you oo grin

They are professionals at making you Africans scoff at your own people/heritage - neocolonialism.
Something they have been unable to accomplish in places like China, Russia, and North Korea...so the next option is to turn them into enemies. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

Na your country you dey badmouth like that?

No let the slave masters successfully fool you oo grin

They are professionals at making you Africans scoff at your own people/heritage - neocolonialism.
Something they have been unable to accomplish in places like China, Russia, and North Korea...so the next option is to turn them into enemies. cheesy
Even when small, I know say we colo too much cheesy
Has nothing to do with neo at all.

Enter market, ok u be man.
Carry babe enter market and u will see that we are not well cheesy
Have u seen the bus drivers in Lagos?
That's the kind of madness I mean.
Re: Transgender Man Losses Appeal To Change his Child Birth Certificate To Father. by crackkhaus: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
sassysure:

Even when small, I know say we colo too much cheesy
Has nothing to do with neo at all.

Enter market, ok u be man.
Carry babe enter market and u will see that we are not well cheesy
Have u seen the bus drivers in Lagos?
That's the kind of madness I mean.

Lol, hustlers madness abi grin

(1) (Reply)

Saddest Truth About Life / This Prank Almost Cost Us Everything! | The Most Dangerous Prank On My Sister! / Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.