Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. (75642 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Bhol28: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Imagine,As if they are sending their account details to fc Bayern's accounts officer.At the end of the day they will get scammed of the money left in their accounts just because of the love of free money.Even those tribal warlords that claim they are from the most sophisticated tribes are begging like fools.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by shogsmania: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
This people will not cease to embarrass us,bastards, you'll see them begging up and down on every thread here too,some idiots said it is hunger like we are not in this together.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
It is that hunger that will kill u

Alright, when you point one finger the remaining four goes back to you. I won't abuse you back. Because I am fasting. I wish whatever you wish yourself. It is not your fault atall.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by DEGABA(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Nigeria is on lockdown just not up to one month and you are begging like a destitute , Ants saves during the dry season incase of rainy season.
Most of you begging here are scammers . You might even have millions in your account. Most Nairlanders are scammers ,Only few are honest.

My father fought civil war for years in Nigeria, they did not beg, no food, no water, heavy shelling and gun battles , they did not beg. Just few days on lockdown, you are begging like chicken without liver.
Alright, thank you for the compliments. It is normal. I will never wish you bad or anything. I pray all you wish for in your heart be granted unto you. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by SalomonKane: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans
we wonder what next for dem as government don finally ban Okada for dis lockdown/curfew period. grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by naturefellow(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
OMG. This is a gross online display of poverty at a global level!!!

The only diff between these and street beggars/almajiri is that they have phones and data to access Social media to digitize the begging!

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Yenefer(f): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
hammerU:

Yenefer is an Afonja male, posting one beautiful fulani girl pictures.

U have to be careful with alot of accounts here on nairaland, many are men pretending to be women.
kataba ganin Yoruba Mai jin hausa ni Fulani ce er albarka

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Spells(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
The funny part about this Bayern Munich account is that it's fake
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by BABSSSOO(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
guy naaa, how far this is too savage....up chepe
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Oladayo12(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
spinna:
Not everyone that is broke would do this. Many who are just as broke are racking their brains and working hard to make money.

When u make money from begging you become hooked on it and u dont see opportunities again
You are on point
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
They specifically asked Nigerian fans what help they cud offer and they responded.. unless beryen was only making a political statement.. Nobody begged them for helped 1st.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by konkonbilo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
Taaaa.. We get pride na.. I swear 90% are arsenal fans.. Na ona like free things..

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jaeis:
sad People really don't have self worth. What a shame

''Self-esteem is important because it heavily influences people's choices and decisions. In other words, self-esteem serves a motivational function by making it more or less likely that people will take care of themselves and explore their full potential.'' Copied
E be like say hunger never worry you before.One month at home without going out to hustle for daily bread.Na because you dey work for government.Work or no work you go collect salary.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Megatrix: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na was oh, shit hole people with shit hole behavior
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is so embarrassing, and sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Olokson(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
spinna:
Not everyone that is broke would do this. Many who are just as broke are racking their brains and working hard to make money.

When u make money from begging you become hooked on it and u dont see opportunities again

But do you know that pang of hunger is stronger than the vanity of self-esteem? I'm sure if you feel what they feel, you won't reason this way
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Bobyro: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
hammerU:

Yenefer is an Afonja male, posting one beautiful fulani girl pictures.

U have to be careful with alot of accounts here on nairaland, many are men pretending to be women.
Na WA o
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Bobyro: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
I didn't say that
You did
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Perfecttouchade: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Federal government, Presidency una see una life...What a shame on our government...

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by RubiesBanking: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't be surprised if they start giving you stories like this

One day a man posted in a group that he needed airtime. People made a mockery of him. But one lady like that asked for his account number and later sent him money, They became friends, Later, things got better for him and he married her. Now they now live in Canada.

So my dear friends, I need money send to sososo and so account....

Begging mentality of most Nigerians is very annoying. I don't know the kind of self esteem they got posting their account number and name all over the Internet.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by DandeNummeruno: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:

LooOOooL
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by flokii: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Our leaders should be ashamed of themselves.. upon all the millions and billions donated to the country by locals and foreign countries, they could not deliver palliatives to 80% of Nigerians.

Just too bad how corruption and untruthfulness has ruined us as a nation. Yet we have the highest number of religious people, pastors, GOs, Imams etc.

Just too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by dazzlingd(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
I'm beginning to realise that we are in different stages of evolution even as humans.
Many people only carry homosapien's look but the brain is still that of a less developed human. I have realised the number of humans with an intelligent quotient above average is totally outnumbered by those with IQs slightly higher than apes.
For example, these guys begging..what gave them the impression that a club in germany will begin to credit their naira accounts here in Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Addme: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
spinna:

Facts ..
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by dazzlingd(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
naturefellow:
OMG. This is a gross online display of poverty at a global level!!!

The only diff between these and street beggars/almajiri is that they have phones and data to access Social media to digitize the begging!

They have digitalized their begging grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by BABSSSOO(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
just imaging, credit us individually.. chai
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na Bayern Munich find trouble so I see no wrongdoing here. It is when they post account numbers unsolicited that I want to break bottles on e-beggars skulls.

This reminds me of a Yahoo boy friend I once had. Begging was a side hustle for him, one which paid well when done online to supplement his ill-gotten wealth. It will surprise you the kinds of things oyibos will send you from just asking.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lovexme:
Nigerians will embarrass you.

I swear to God!!!
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by BABSSSOO(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
semyman:
Na Dem
Drug courriers
Fake drug peddlers
Illicit drugs barons
Pigdiots
Begging like there is no tomorrow
Otokoto kindred
guy leave that thing joo, na all the tribes dey represented this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.