Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her (1071 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by Linadinna: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
The Police Order in Niger State have captured one Fatima Sani, 37, in Gobirawa, for supposedly stabbing her husband's mum to death.

The State's Commissioner Of Police, Adamu Usman, said the Girl had a Misunderstanding with her man, Sani Umaru, on April 23, which led to their divorce.

The Girl claimed that her mother in law, Aishatu Umaru, 70, induced her son to divorce her.

It was this mindset that prompted her to follow her mother in law to her community and stabbed her to death.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/girl-eliminates-husbands-mum-for.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Missyb Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by Skmoda360(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
See her face like "come and do me" grin
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by viccipedia: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Haha... Nigerian headlines though... grin
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by lilmax(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
That's a mummy's boy right there

Dumbass
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fear women first before God.
Because God is merciful and kind
But women are not
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by aimmoney9: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
lilmax:
That's a mummy's boy right there

Dumbass
Mummy's boy or not it is not an excuse to take a life........
People should learn how to move on in life.....it is because of the dearth of this we see and hear bf/gf, husband and wife killings everyday...
Pls learn to move on....for the better
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by lilmax(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
aimmoney9:

Mummy's boy or not it is not an excuse to take a life........
People should learn how to move on in life.....it is because of the dearth of this we see and hear bf/gf, husband and wife killings everyday...
Pls learn to move on....for the better
I don't care about the killing, I care about these weak men who don't have minds of their own

Imagine divorcing because your mom said divorce

He's a BOY not a man

1 Like

Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by Denique(f): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Her mother-In-law was right after all.
She saw the future!

Uwa mmebi...
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
stevmatt15:
Fear women first before God.
Because God is merciful and kind
But women are not
NOT CORRECT.
U first fear the SUPERNATURAL BEING that created them.
Fear GOD.
Fear Women.
Then Fear DeviL.
Lastly Fear Men.
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by aimmoney9: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
lilmax:
I don't care about the killing, I care about these weak men who don't have minds of their own

Imagine divorcing because your mom said divorce

He's a BOY not a man
Besides d wife alleged it was due to d mother's input she is not sure yet.....
Anyways she shouldn't have gone extreme
Re: Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Killing should not be your last option my dear. Tolerance, humility, endurance, etc are ingredients to a successful home

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Fall Victim, See New Tricks Some POS Agents Used For Stealing Money / Update: Police Officers In Video Harassing A Female Suspect Have Been Arrested / See How Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Escaped During Kuje Prison Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.