Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details (1006 Views)

How To Fill My UBA DOM Account Details t / How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
ountant (m ): 9:16pm
please don't do business or what ever tranx with this fool that's a scammer
09079755746...his name is MEDUGU PETER AROMI...HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 3113039147 first bank...
HE IS A BIG THIEF AND SCAMMER. HE CLAIMS TO SELL CHEAP RECHARGE CARD AS A DEALER

PETER MEDUGU AROME IS A THIEF

Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by hollyfat(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
How did he scam you, the attached image is incomplete
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
hollyfat:
How did he scam you, the attached image is incomplete
read the image... CHECK MY MSG HE QUOTED AND HIS REPLY WITH THE QUOTE
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by hollyfat(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
How do you want us to belief you without the full evidence?
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
hollyfat:
How do you want us to belief you without the full evidence?
oga check that image unless you are the guy and trying to cover up your mess...others read it but you are the only one complaining
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by glowskillz: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Uniqueaccountant:
oga check that image unless you are the guy and trying to cover up your mess...others read it but you are the only one complaining
Bro that image basically proves nothing, no details of what transpired between you two, just 2 people insulting each other.
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by codekobo: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Uniqueaccountant:

Your screenshot doesn't tell the full story of what actually transpired between the two of you.

You dont have a misunderstanding or disagreement when conducting a transaction with someone only to come online to blackmail and ruin his name.

I have seen this happen over and over again here on nairaland.

Someone comes online to call out someone as scam (some without even any proof whatsoever) whereas all that happened was a misunderstanding between the two parties which is normal and happens when transacting business.

Before coming out to ruin someones name and label him a scammer, make sure to provide all the details of the interaction and transactions with him and that you have exhausted all possible means of resolving the issue with him.

Thanks.

Cc seun lalasticlala dominique
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
glowskillz:

Bro that image basically proves nothing, no details of what transpired between you two, just 2 people insulting each other.
bro how about this...I have screen shots from the onset. I sensed scam so I decided to take these shots

Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
codekobo:

Your screenshot doesn't tell the full story of what actually transpired between the two of you.

You dont have a misunderstanding or disagreement when conducting a transaction with someone only to come online to blackmail and ruin his name.

I have seen this happen over and over again here on nairaland.

Someone comes online to call out someone as scam (some without even any proof whatsoever) whereas all that happened was a misunderstanding between the two parties which is normal and happens when transacting business.

Before coming out to ruin someones name and label him a scammer, make sure to provide all the details of the interaction and transactions with him and that you have exhausted all possible means of resolving the issue with him.

Thanks.

Cc seun lalasticlala dominique
please stop making void assumptions...check this shot ..just like I said I have screen shots of all my chats with him

Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
another shot for those who cares

Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by glowskillz: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Since you have decided not to give full details of what really happened (perhaps due to the fact that you are feeling guilty yourself out of sense of greed on your part), I will assume this is what happened:
He advertised cheap, like dirt cheap airtime (which should tell anyone that it is scam from the onset)
But due to effect of greed (which many are guilty of), you jumped on it,
You sent him money (I can see 750), expecting in return maybe N1000 worth of airtime.

And of course, he didnt deliver.
And that's why you are here now.
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
he wanted me to send 10k initially but I resolved to start very small just to test him ..I told him 750 for 10 (100naira worth each) which he agreed after saying it's 14 for N1000...
Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
glowskillz:
Since you have decided not to give full details of what really happened (perhaps due to the fact that you are feeling guilty yourself out of sense of greed on your part), I will assume this is what happened:
He advertised cheap, like dirt cheap airtime (which should tell anyone that it is scam from the onset)
But due to effect of greed (which many are guilty of), you jumped on it,
You sent him money (I can see 750), expecting in return maybe N1000 worth of airtime.

And of course, he didnt deliver.
And that's why you are here now.
funny you ..guilty of what? please just forget this topic...I pray you get scammed here so you know how it feels no matter how small the money is

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by glowskillz: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Uniqueaccountant:
funny you ..guilty of what? please just forget this topic...I pray you get scammed here so you know how it feels no matter how small the money is
There is hardly a person in Nigeria, especially if you are on nairaland, that have not been scammed.
I can authoritatively tell you that I have been scammed. I saw it coming, but my wife insisted it was genuine, to fulfill all righteousness, I paid the broke fu*ker and nothing came.

So it's not just you. What I was insisting on was that you give full details of what he did to you. Which you have now done.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details by Sanchez01: 6:32am On May 01, 2020
glowskillz:

There is hardly a person in Nigeria, especially if you are on nairaland, that have not been scammed.
I can authoritatively tell you that I have been scammed. I saw it coming, but my wife insisted it was genuine, to fulfill all righteousness, I paid the broke fu*ker and nothing came.

So it's not just you. What I was insisting on was that you give full details of what he did to you. Which you have now done.
I think the emboldened is wrong. Those who look for ridiculously cheap things or services are prone to being scammed. This is not to say expensive items or services can't go that way as well.

And I'm not sure most Nairalanders by and sell. Those who do only represent a tiny fraction of the entire forum.

Yours is funny though. You should have called it off the moment you suspected something wasn't right.

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme April 2021 + Audio Player + Download Plugin / My New Blog On Wordpress / What Do You Think ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.