Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details (445 Views)

How To Fill My UBA DOM Account Details t / Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by salvationproject(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
A nairalander just defrauded me of my hard earned money. His account number is 0037285998 and his account name is ajisafe adeoluwa akintoye.

He promised to help me make an international payment for a webhosting via PayPal for a fee of N500 but after sending money to him.

He disappeared and blocked me.
Nairaland Monikers: NwaChibuzor504, YBNR and Nobody, Carmag WhoSendU, Hooli, SafeDavid, bbmpin, TheRainmaker1, PapiSmith, Skypeme, Dhtml, Kimball,GeekfromLasgidi,NwaChibuzor808 (Monikers are currently deactivated by him) as he keeps changing monikers

One of his active monikers is: Surfondsystems

I have evidences please... This is urgent.

These are his phone numbers:
+234 810 664 4536 - whatsapp

Cc: seun
mynd44
OAM4J
oam4j

Help by moving this to FP please

Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by JeffreyD1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
500 or how much?
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by salvationproject(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
JeffreyD1:
500 or how much?
That was his charges... 4500
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by salvationproject(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
More

Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin I think I saw that advert yesterday.I had wanted to tell you to get someone to use his MasterCard, well that is 9ja for you. But you can create your own PayPal account. Eyaa WebshopNg is even legit you didn't DM.
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by emillysmigael(f): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Petition EFCC on twitter... They will guide you on how to make a formal report
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by JeffreyD1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Did you call him on phone
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by salvationproject(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Did you call him on phone
He is not picking my calls. He saw my messages on whatsapp... No reply

Unlike him b4 payment
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by salvationproject(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
emillysmigael:
Petition EFCC on twitter... They will guide you on how to make a formal report
Thanks for this
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by dominique(f): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
What's his username? Post his phone number too
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin I think I saw that advert yesterday.I had wanted to tell you to get someone to use his MasterCard, well that is 9ja for you. But you can create your own PayPal account. Eyaa WebshopNg is even legit you didn't DM.
Thanks for the mention.
What a pity undecided He didn't do due diligence before transacting.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by stanliwise(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
salvationproject:
A nairalander just defrauded me of my hard earned money. His account number is 0037285998 and his account name is ajisafe adeoluwa akintoye.

He promised to help me make an international payment for a webhosting via PayPal for a fee of N500 but after sending money to him.

He disappeared and blocked me.
Nairaland Monikers: NwaChibuzor504, YBNR and Nobody, Carmag WhoSendU, Hooli, SafeDavid, bbmpin, TheRainmaker1, PapiSmith, Skypeme, Dhtml, Kimball,GeekfromLasgidi,NwaChibuzor808 (Monikers are currently deactivated by him) as he keeps changing monikers

One of his active monikers is: Surfondsystems

I have evidences please... This is urgent.

These are his phone numbers:
+234 810 664 4536 - whatsapp

Cc: seun
mynd44
OAM4J
oam4j

Help by moving this to FP please
Oh you were the one who open a thread looking for someone to pay something for you right?

Na wa o, this life nor hard before but na we humans make an hard for our self

If I say you should inform the police now, they would say you the money is too small for them to go for the criminal. I will say you should get him informally if you still want your money. Or you should rather just accept fate.
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by salvationproject(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanliwise:
Oh you were the one who open a thread looking for someone to pay something for you right?

Na wa o, this life nor hard before but na we humans make an hard for our self

If I say you should inform the police now, they would say you the money is too small for them to go for the criminal. I will say you should get him informally if you still want your money. Or you should rather just accept fate.
Thanks for the advice bro. Some naija youth just dey destroy we country con dey spoil anoda pesin hustle.

Though small, I have a lot of hope on investing that sum and get something good in return soon until the rogue came but him cup go full.
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by kayprinz(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Report him to your bank they will help you out
Re: How Do I Nab A Scammer (ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye) I Have His Account Details by meobizy(f): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Lol. In another twenty-four hour cycle a Nairalander got scammed. It's no wonder I can never get proper answers here, it's only scammers who populate this forum waiting for victims.

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Tagger With Jingle & Video Tagger With Watermark For 1month Free On Gotagger / Entertainment Blogger Needed / How To Make Money As A Social Media Influencer In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.