Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug (76977 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Benwallt(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ernezee:
Yoruba AMAKA. Nigerians have always proven to be great if given the right environment. but then we're blessed with bad leaders.
in fact, God forsaken leaders. Leaders that suppose to have their empire deed inside soakaway pit.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by danot1030: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
I know it is going to be omoluwabi unlike some flat heads leading criminal cartels around the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by nograv: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yoruba and Igbo Amaka.. The Northerners well, I have nothing positive to say. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
A proud Nigerian Amaka cool
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Burgerlomo: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omo Oduduwa atata cool

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by babayaro7: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
shigoslim:
Na Aboki spoil Nigeria with their born to rule mentality. That is why we are where we are today .
If only Yoruba can wake up we could have gone far by now but their own side of greediness is killing us .

You don't even know the history of northerners you are there making noise, go and check the profile of professor Jibril Aminu, Prof Iya Abubakar etc to mention just a few.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by janykute: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Iain Wright lookalike.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by naijaking1: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who doesn't know that Taiwo is an Igbo man from Anambra?
Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Loxville: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tmb78:
Pls,I want you to answer these my questions honestly,that's if you are capable of doing so.
When you igbos aligned with the Fulani and overwhelmingly voted for Atiku during the last election, was that your WAY of showing you wanted to stand on your own?
And when you did that did you use your inner brains/minds? (To use your exact words)

I asked these cos you lots always use every single opportunity to lash out at the yorubas even on an innocent thread as this,insulting a whole tribe of licking the asses of the Fulani and unwittingly cover up your own Fulani ass licking during the last election.
If Atiku had won the election and your man became the v.p,
tell me, would you be writing this now?
If Peter Obi as the v.p is the one doing exactly what Osinbajo is doing now,would you lots be calling him all sorts of derogatory names you always call professor Osinbajo,his wife and even his innocent children here?
Would you not be hailing him,saying "Igbo to the rescue",or "without Igbo Nigeria can't survive"?
Like I always say,IF YOU MUST COME TO EQUITY,AT LEAST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS.
Pls,I await your honest answers.

It's quite unfortunate that the Yorubas are yet to come to the realization that the mess we found ourselves today as a country,has a lot more to do with the choices they make during elections.The igbos massively voted for Atiku because he was apparently the better candidate,but the SW chose PMB presumably to spite the SE and to prove a cheap political point.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by nettan: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
You are absolutely spot on about him not being a twin. Babafemi was my senior in Loyola College Ibadan. The best graduating student in his set. Nigeria has brainy people i tell you. Many in his set had like 7 A1s in their WASCE. Those were the days people had top grades on merit. God bless Nigeria

CeterisXVIII:

The person who reported this story is all shades of daft. Is Taiwo his first name or surname? How does it suggest he is a twin, if his surname is Taiwo?

And what does where he comes from in Nigeria have to do with the subject?

The man is a Nigerian! Period! Stop speculating about whether he is a twin or triplet or whatever....!

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by koyyess: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Evidence that negroes cannot rule themselves.
If this one is forced to relocate to nizooria, he will just die of frustration.

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by mamatwiny(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka!

Yes ooo. His mother must be of Igbo extraction. grin
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Tmb78(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Loxville:
It's quite unfortunate that the Yorubas are yet to come to the realization that the mess we found ourselves today as a country,has a lot more to do with the choices they make during elections.The igbos massively voted for Atiku because he was apparently the better candidate,but the SW chose PMB presumably to spite the SE and to prove a cheap political point.
We all know the mess we found ourselves today.The same yorubas you people like guilt tripping every time once massively voted for the same GEJ against Buhari once upon a time.
I am Yoruba and I didn't vote for Buhari.I also know many yorubas who didn't vote for him.
Atiku won in Oyo state,that means the yorubas there voted massively for him.
Though,I still don't know what you meant by Atiku was apparently a better candidate, considering his antecedents( a talk for another day)
I hope you know that Buhari got votes in the SE and SS too.
But I don't see you lots mentioning or even blaming those ones.
But the election is gone and we are looking forward to 2023

Just like your sister up there,you are deflecting.
Pls,go back to the the questions I asked her and please answer honestly.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by noisy45(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
As an Igbo man I'm happy today Yoruba amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by peacemara54(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lots of talents in Nigeria have sunk deep into the deepest abyss. The few on ground that would have done this country great, had fled to countries more promising what we have left is just 9% and even the 9% talents in various sectors , seek for the slightest opportunity to flee and graze on greener pastures in foreign lands

What have we left? Brain drain. Nigeria accounts for 50% scientists working for the US. The best in Medical field , Robotic Engineering and aeronaut.

Imagine what the future of this country would have be if this great scientists had not traveled out.

Politics, witch hunting, Corruption, Nepotism, tribalism, have spoil the land. Wickedness lives and thrives in Nigeria. No plan or future for young talents coming up. I feared if you ever want to reach the peak in your chosen carrier, you just have to leave this country.

Funds that could have been use to raise talents, scientists, upcoming stars who could have place Nigeria on top of the world was spent on Cars, luxurious cars for politicians. And lots of this funds stolen and stock in foreign banks and you think there is future for coming generation?

Hear the truth; Nigeria has the endowment and all it takes to rule the world. It's a bitter truth but things falling apart here, and the centre cannot hold

3 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Vanessa88(f): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
naijaking1:
Who doesn't know that Taiwo is an Igbo man from Anambra?
Igbo amaka!!!

This is a classic "attache by force" ! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Emmagggg: 12:01am On May 01, 2020
This is great, keep raising the flag
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by 1stola: 12:03am On May 01, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
afonja making us proud.
OSUs spoiling it..
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:05am On May 01, 2020
how did they spoil anything?
1stola:

OSUs spoiling it..
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Vanessa88(f): 12:08am On May 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
so Gowon is hausa. You remain in your village without going out to know how Nigeria is made up.

It's evidently clear, you are the villager here....
Gowon is a bona-fide Northerner , definitely not a South West, South East nor South south

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Princelyod(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2020
If Nigeria comprised of only Yoruba and Igbo, we would have gone well far that we are.Hausa's has always contributed not much, less progressive and yet has held the leadership of this country from time immemorial.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Seankhalifa: 12:13am On May 01, 2020
If corona no open people eye for dis 9ja about politician... Den it is over
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2020
shigoslim:
Na Aboki spoil Nigeria with their born to rule mentality. That is why we are where we are today .
If only Yoruba can wake up we could have gone far by now but their own side of greediness is killing us .

Aboki is your problem now.

Sigh...
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2020
Princelyod:
If Nigeria comprised of only Yoruba and Igbo, we would have gone well far that we are.Hausa's has always contributed not much, less progressive and yet has held the leadership of this country from time immemorial.

Please don't add Igbo.

You can say Yoruba and Ijaw or Itsekiri

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by nograv: 12:24am On May 01, 2020
Tmb78:
We all know the mess we found ourselves today.The same yorubas you people like guilt tripping every time once massively voted for the same GEJ once upon a time.
I am Yoruba and I didn't vote for Buhari.I also know many yorubas who didn't vote for him.
Atiku won in Oyo state,that means the yorubas there voted massively for him.
Though,I still don't know what you meant by Atiku was apparently a better candidate, considering his antecedents( a talk for another day)
I hope you know that Buhari got votes in the SE and SS too.
But I don't see you lots mentioning or even blaming those ones.
But the election is gone and we are looking forward to 2023

Just like your sister up there,you are deflecting.
Pls,go back to the the questions I asked her and please answer honestly.
Thanks

As a man who is both Yoruba and Igbo, I will tell you this when people asked who would I vote for in the last election, I said no one as both candidates were useless Northerners. I was condemned mainly by Yorubas..

Anyone who took part in that useless election was a mumu. Buhari was a former despot and a tribalist, remaining true to form as president. Atiku was a thieving, opportunist who never condemned Boko Haram or rampaging Herdsmen as they were his kin.

Nigeria had a better chance when the election was between GEJ and Buhari. There it is clear, regardless of the odd region going for GEJ. The south west let us down and voted in a clown.. The rest was history..

I am with Nnamdi Kanu on this issue. Northerners will do what is in their interest, even if it is to the detriment of Nigeria. They cannot be changed in that regard..

But Southern Groups can change their allegiances and a good start would be to support each other. Igbos have no problem supporting a Yoruba man and Yorubas should do the same for Igbos.. All Southern groups should work on the basis of anyone but a Hausa/Fulani man.

I assure you, within a few short years this country would recover.. I have worked across the US, Europe and Japan in Finance and IT. In all my years I have never met one educated hard working Northerner in my field. I have met plenty of Yoruba and Igbo in places like JP morgan or Goldman Sachs. Not one miserable Hausa...

Be it culture or genetics I dont know or care. But those people are a blight on Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by bigfish3k: 12:33am On May 01, 2020
bakynes:

Is like something is hurting your brain. Yorubas afraid of Eastern domination? Are you Ok? You guys have problem with this Unity by force with the South South people.
If you are Yoruba, why did you talk about SEast and South South unity and refuse to talk about why you people are afraid of standing alone

Are you jealous of the unity of SE and SS.
Why are you people always afraid of that unity. I don't get it
SE and SS is a natural combination , it's not the fault of either.
You region is sophisticated, have you ever studied about South South In any geography text book?
In any religious book, have you ever come across the word South South?
If you are a captain in the ship or air craft, have you ever seen a compass with the word South South?
So where are you getting your division for the South East from. We are all South East and I am from rivers state
What God has joined together let no man put asunder
Hope you can write the word south south in your examination paper and fool yourself because of hatred
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by smadav(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Litmus: 12:47am On May 01, 2020
baysherpsyche:
If he was in Nigeria, quota system won't allow him get to that position.

America is not on the positive side of the relative meritocratic scale, to understate the case. Nigeria operates an overt ethnic quota system America covet racial one. In our fraught multi ethic hybrid nation, at least the introduction of our overt quarter system was for good intentions and perhaps therein lays the hope, which is that in time and the right generation it could be made to work just as positive discrimination could work in America
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Str8talk21: 12:53am On May 01, 2020
d problem with Nigeria is that d dullards from d North are being elected by the illiterate North and d educated Southwest... that's why Nigeria has never moved forward.
in d words of Mazi Nmandi Kanu, "Yoruba, desist from supporting evil".

the main problem with Nigeria is d Southwest.
if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by WaffenSS(m): 12:58am On May 01, 2020
Igbo amak....oops!
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by WaffenSS(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2020
shigoslim:

The people sleeping while "aboki spoil nigeria" are worse than the "aboki".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.