Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug (76972 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Sagay212: 1:13am On May 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:
This people in northern Nigeria will hardly be heard of when professionals as making waves. Yet they collect biggest in allocations, infrastructure and appointments.

Late Gaddafi once said Nigeria should be diveded into 2 (north and south). Eastern Nigeria (south east and south south) are willing to stand together on their own but the south west, maybe the fear of dominatikn by Eastern Nigeria is making them to allign with northern Nigeria using the politics of numbers to remain relevant.

To our yoruba friends, in laws, brothers and colleagues: we are not begging you guys for unity but use your inner brains/minds.

E be like something dey worry you...fear of eastern domination in your wild dreams. You can dominate it cannot stand on your own. Why shouting SE/ SS all the time. Stand on your own. SW is not attaching to anybody by force. We stand on our own gidigba. No time for attache.

5 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Sagay212: 1:17am On May 01, 2020
babayaro7:

You don't even know the history of northerners you are there making noise, go and check the profile of professor Jibril Aminu, Prof Iya Abubakar etc to mention just a few.

Tell us about the professors pls...una nor sabi shingbain... if not for govt job, una for suffer die... how many abo.kis are working in the private sector...na so so NA, Police, immigration, customs, nnpc, and any govt parastatal una dey hide put because of nepotism that ya'll enjoy. Don't worry, by the time power change hand, it will be employment based on competence and not quota system. Una eyes go clear by then

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by RaptorX: 1:32am On May 01, 2020
peacemara54:
Lots of talents in Nigeria have sunk deep into the deepest abyss. The few on ground that would have done this country great, had fled to countries more promising what we have left is just 9% and even the 9% talents in various sectors , seek for the slightest opportunity to flee and graze on greener pastures in foreign lands

What have we left? Brain drain. Nigeria accounts for 50% scientists working for the US. The best in Medical field , Robotic Engineering and aeronaut.

Imagine what the future of this country would have be if this great scientists had not traveled out.

Politics, witch hunting, Corruption, Nepotism, tribalism, have spoil the land. Wickedness lives and thrives in Nigeria. No plan or future for young talents coming up. I feared if you ever want to reach the peak in your chosen carrier, you just have to leave this country.

Funds that could have been use to raise talents, scientists, upcoming stars who could have place Nigeria on top of the world was spent on Cars, luxurious cars for politicians. And lots of this funds stolen and stock in foreign banks and you think there is future for coming generation?

Hear the truth; Nigeria has the endowment and all it takes to rule the world. It's a bitter truth but things falling apart here, and the centre cannot hold
Nigerians are not 50% of US scientists. Stop overhyping Nigeria.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21am On May 01, 2020
chinese will not like this news

grin
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Germi9: 2:24am On May 01, 2020
seunmsg:
Kudos to him and his team. I pray the drug turns out very effective in dealing with the virus. Those working on developing a vaccine should also double up their efforts. All hands must be on deck to defeat the virus as soon as possible.
what about the cure discovered in edo state?
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Kennyswag: 2:25am On May 01, 2020
RaptorX:
what will he now say about India, Chinese, Arab sciientists ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Kennyswag: 2:29am On May 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

If you are Yoruba, why did you talk about SEast and South South unity and refuse to talk about why you people are afraid of standing alone

Are you jealous of the unity of SE and SS.
Why are you people always afraid of that unity. I don't get it
SE and SS is a natural combination , it's not the fault of either.
You region is sophisticated, have you ever studied about South South In any geography text book?
In any religious book, have you ever come across the word South South?
If you are a captain in the ship or air craft, have you ever seen a compass with the word South South?
So where are you getting your division for the South East from. We are all South East and I am from rivers state
What God has joined together let no man put asunder
Hope you can write the word south south in your examination paper and fool yourself because of hatred
why can't you guys form a biafra of pure breed igbo? grin grin are you guys afraid of being landlocked ?grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by bigfish3k: 2:48am On May 01, 2020
Kennyswag:
why can't you guys form a biafra of pure breed igbo? grin grin are you guys afraid of being landlocked ?grin grin
If igbos in PH join, then we are not landlocked
Hope you know that PH has a sea port and igbos own PH

Do you know that igbos are scattered in all other states just to reduce our strength and unity. Forming yeye yeye theories of how they are not igbos.
Imagine yorubas and hausas forming theories and explaining how a chukwuma, ngozi and uchenna in rivers state, delta state, edo state, kogi state, benue state, cross river and akwa ibom states are not igbos
They just scattered them into bits in those states to become minorities and to reduce the strength of the igbos
You people should just leave old south east alone. It is not our making that we are with the ijaw and urhobos. We did not make them our neighbors ourselves. It came naturally. Stop being jealous

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by bigfish3k: 2:56am On May 01, 2020
babayaro7:

You don't even know the history of northerners you are there making noise, go and check the profile of professor Jibril Aminu, Prof Iya Abubakar etc to mention just a few.
Why not tell us their achievements other than political appointmentees of the military
And also remember to mention the others. Don't fool us with the words 'to mention just a few' as if they are many

Mtchew.... Quota system professors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by bigfish3k: 3:02am On May 01, 2020
Tmb78:
Pls,I want you to answer these my questions honestly,that's if you are capable of doing so.
When you igbos aligned with the Fulani and overwhelmingly voted for Atiku during the last election, was that your WAY of showing you wanted to stand on your own?
And when you did that did you use your inner brains/minds? (To use your exact words)

I asked these cos you lots always use every single opportunity to lash out at the yorubas even on an innocent thread as this,insulting a whole tribe of licking the asses of the Fulani and unwittingly cover up your own Fulani ass licking during the last election.
If Atiku had won the election and your man became the v.p,
tell me, would you be writing this now?
If Peter Obi as the v.p is the one doing exactly what Osinbajo is doing now,would you lots be calling him all sorts of derogatory names you always call professor Osinbajo,his wife and even his innocent children here?
Would you not be hailing him,saying "Igbo to the rescue",or "without Igbo Nigeria can't survive"?
I know for a fact that most of you here will even say Atiku's success(that is if he performs better than Buhari)is dependent on the ingenuity of his Igbo v.p.
Like I always say,IF YOU MUST COME TO EQUITY,AT LEAST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS.
Pls,I await your honest answers.

Igbos left nigeria main stream governance since 1970. Remember that Nigeria had its hay days when igbos were in the mainstream
Nigeria started eroding from 1970's upwards

My question is, why is nigeria now a shithole under hausas and yorubas
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by peacemara54(m): 3:12am On May 01, 2020
RaptorX:

If you say so
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by vioment: 3:39am On May 01, 2020
I like this kind news.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by seguno2: 3:46am On May 01, 2020
Ernezee:
Yoruba AMAKA. Nigerians have always proven to be great if given the right environment. but then we're blessed with bad leaders.

Such a shitty post and to imagine how many people liked it.
Is it Nigerians and Yorubas who gave Americans the right environment?
Were our leaders not ordinary folks like us until we allowed them to be our temporary constituted authority?
Next time please think before you type.
Thank me later.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by ijayaone: 3:52am On May 01, 2020
United state is useless madagascar already have d cure.but useless people wont collect it bcus is from africa ,untill they die finish before their eyes go clear
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by NaMeAboki: 4:01am On May 01, 2020
shigoslim:
Na Aboki spoil Nigeria with their born to rule mentality. That is why we are where we are today .
If only Yoruba can wake up we could have gone far by now but their own side of greediness is killing us .

Born to rule mentality my foot: the last time I checked the 1st ppl to forcefully take over power and till this day spoil this country were your Blodas Nyamiri - ironically; they have also ever since been braying and wailing over that very elusive power they initially bastardised.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by bakynes(m): 4:03am On May 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

If you are Yoruba, why did you talk about SEast and South South unity and refuse to talk about why you people are afraid of standing alone

Are you jealous of the unity of SE and SS.
Why are you people always afraid of that unity. I don't get it
SE and SS is a natural combination , it's not the fault of either.
You region is sophisticated, have you ever studied about South South In any geography text book?
In any religious book, have you ever come across the word South South?
If you are a captain in the ship or air craft, have you ever seen a compass with the word South South?
So where are you getting your division for the South East from. We are all South East and I am from rivers state
What God has joined together let no man put asunder
Hope you can write the word south south in your examination paper and fool yourself because of hatred
Which Natural combination? And who is jealous? You are a poor student of History. Like you didn't know Edo State and Delta State ( Bendel) were part of the Western region before the creation of mid-west in the first republic? Or do i also need to remind you of the Ijaw leader Isaac Adaka Boro who wanted his people to leave the Eastern region to form the Niger- delta republic because of Igbo domination of the Eastern region.

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by seguno2: 4:12am On May 01, 2020
shigoslim:
Na Aboki spoil Nigeria with their born to rule mentality. That is why we are where we are today .
If only Yoruba can wake up we could have gone far by now but their own side of greediness is killing us .

So what/who is stopping Yorubas from waking up?
Can it be too much owambe and unserious nature
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by seguno2: 4:14am On May 01, 2020
ijayaone:
United state is useless madagascar already have d cure.but useless people wont collect it bcus is from africa ,untill they die finish before their eyes go clear

Why are Africans not collecting it then?
Are you smart enough to answer
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Eniolakiite(f): 4:14am On May 01, 2020
Exactly

baysherpsyche:
If he was in Nigeria, quota system won't allow him get to that position.
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Eniolakiite(f): 4:16am On May 01, 2020
Not true. Nigerians are not 50% of the scientists working here in the US.

peacemara54:
Lots of talents in Nigeria have sunk deep into the deepest abyss. The few on ground that would have done this country great, had fled to countries more promising what we have left is just 9% and even the 9% talents in various sectors , seek for the slightest opportunity to flee and graze on greener pastures in foreign lands

What have we left? Brain drain. Nigeria accounts for 50% scientists working for the US. The best in Medical field , Robotic Engineering and aeronaut.

Imagine what the future of this country would have be if this great scientists had not traveled out.

Politics, witch hunting, Corruption, Nepotism, tribalism, have spoil the land. Wickedness lives and thrives in Nigeria. No plan or future for young talents coming up. I feared if you ever want to reach the peak in your chosen carrier, you just have to leave this country.

Funds that could have been use to raise talents, scientists, upcoming stars who could have place Nigeria on top of the world was spent on Cars, luxurious cars for politicians. And lots of this funds stolen and stock in foreign banks and you think there is future for coming generation?

Hear the truth; Nigeria has the endowment and all it takes to rule the world. It's a bitter truth but things falling apart here, and the centre cannot hold

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Thenorth(m): 4:24am On May 01, 2020
bigfish3k:
The north has ruled under 1.balewa 2.gowon 3.muritala 4.shagari 5.buhari 6.IBB 7.abacha 8.abdulsalam 9.yar adua 10.buhari
Oya please name the southerners that have ruled let's compare the numbers
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by Thenorth(m): 4:29am On May 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

The north has ruled under
1.balewa
2.gowon
3.muritala
4.shagari
5.buhari
6.IBB
7.abacha
8.abdulsalam
9.yar adua
10.buhari

Oya please name the southerners that have ruled let's compare the numbers
From the above mention, you should understand that the only Hausa leader that ever rule Nigeria is abdulsalami abubakar..
The fulani tribe rule Nigeria more than any other tribe...
but don't run away from your initial comments, cos you ain't talking about the north,
you're talking about the Hausa tribe
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by eneye1(m): 4:32am On May 01, 2020
bukkysam:
Babafemi was gbayi

stop wasting your money on airtime at this period why not get yourself Glo cug
About the Closed User Group (CUG) matter, the unlimited can be done for #2,500 but the minimum quantity you can purchase is 100 pieces which is a carton. And the monthly subscription is 600. For big organization
The limited one is 2,000 and the monthly subscription is 500. 16hrs on each sim
If you have an existing Glo sim cards, we can migrate you.
If you have questions, check my signature.
For making calls not data
Oya
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by dangoteinlaw: 4:33am On May 01, 2020
I wish them luck. Meanwhile god is patiently waiting to take all glory and start granting press conferences via his Scamming scumbags in suit.

Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by olaniyilukman(m): 4:43am On May 01, 2020
baysherpsyche:
If he was in Nigeria, quota system won't allow him get to that position.
lol h be bad boy oh....
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by olaniyilukman(m): 4:50am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Correcto post=89042753] A lot of research is going on, so nothing new here. There is new things here, how many of your professor of medicine are engaging in similar research... What they know how to do research on is the issue of strike action....
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by supereagle(m): 4:54am On May 01, 2020
googi:
Yoruba Youths please no amaka.

Military officers, lawyers, nurses, doctors, teachers were posted all over the world, we never cry amaka then.

Why now?
I doubt if you knew the meaning of Amaka .
Re: Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug by gaskiyamagana: 5:06am On May 01, 2020
Ernezee:
Yoruba AMAKA. Nigerians have always proven to be great if given the right environment. but then we're blessed with bad leaders.
Yoruba, omo Odua, not amaka. This apart, Nigerians are great as you rightly said, but we were cursely blessed with sadistically satanic leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.