Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale (3010 Views)

'dirty' Pics Of Muslim Actress Puts Nuhu Ribadu On The Spot / "Who Is Your Boyfriend"- See Reactions As Teenage Actress, Puts Fire On IG / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by Nwaforchigozie: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2020
As Nigerians continue to lament the effects of the COVID-19 lockdown on them, Diamond Celebrities reached out to former beauty queen and business woman, Onyinye Ilechukwu, popularly known as African Somma to know how she is coping with the current situation.

She lamented that the lockdown has crumbled her business and other sources of her income . “We have been indoors for over a month now, all our sources of income shut down, we are only here consuming all that we have saved up, no help or support from the government. As things are now, the only thing I have left now is my virginity and am ready to sell it to the highest bidder to get money, this is a very serious matter you know…” she said.

Well, interested people can contact her on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/onyinyeilechukwu/

Source: https://diamondcelebrities.org/2020/04/30/covid-19-nigerian-model-onyinye-ilechukwu-puts-her-virginity-on-sale/

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by Nwodosis(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2020
grin Breaking virginity at that age may require hammer and chisel as the hymen might have turned to leather!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by KINGreignn: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Nwaforchigozie:
. As things are now, the only thing I have left now is my virginity and am ready to sell it to the highest bidder to get money, this is a very serious matter you know…” she said.

Na liar she be.
Na her main hustle be that, that actress na side hustle and for publicity stunts. Virginity my foot, serious high mileage vagina with plenty potholes na wetin she get.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by SayNoToFailure(f): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2020
sad
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by pyyxxaro: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2020
So far it’s not smelling like rotten egg angry
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by meobizy(f): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2020
She should keep it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by fireback: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2020
the last time I travelled to the village, my grandmother told us she's still a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by Stanweezy(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
How she wan take sale am, as in some one will pay her and carry the virginity home or what? Is her virginity amongs the essential commodity
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by Masculkousweb: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stanweezy:
How she wan take sale am, as in some one will pay her and carry the virginity home or what? Is her virginity amongs the essential commodity
She should just get married and her spouse could take care of her and more, it's her choice though; if her partner finds out she did this earlier he might wonder what else can she trade, if they are financially down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by yuswrld20(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
abeg wu get her contact make we bargain
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by X0012(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
I get cool

How much u go pay for am

yuswrld20:
abeg wu get her contact make we bargain
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by yuswrld20(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
X0012:
I get cool

How much u go pay for am

50 bay and one venza.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale by Samfloxin(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ashawo , akwuna, Nwanyi na agba na iro. where is that small girl that quoted me before, can you do that again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Woman Tries To Climb Palm Tree In Igboland / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.