Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time (164 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Calls For Help As EFCC Bangs Door To Arrest Him / “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says / Am Going Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time by easyatheart1111: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Hi to everyone, this is my first time posting on here..... Please try to ignore any grammatical errors.

There’s this small place which i pay for and stay just to be able to have somewhere to stay as things aren’t easy in this country..... Have been staying in this place for 5 years plus now....

The woman and her husband who rented this small place for me do have a son who’s their only child..... Both the tenants and landlords all have their different days of washing the toilet and bathroom.

My own landlord wants me to wash the toilet and bathroom for him when it comes to his own turn which have refused to because he has a son who’s my age mate and i can’t do that while his son is there.

So because of this we are always having issues, he always give me a hard time and complains i don’t always greet him even when i know i do.

He has comes up with different excuses just to chase me out of the place because he knows am managing myself and have no place to go to. And i always beg and plead with him and his wife every time because i have no place to go to and no money to go rent house outside.

The humiliation is soo much that he and his wife always threaten me with parking out of the place with any slight issue or just even if i have misunderstandings with a fellow neighbor.

Not long ago, during the first 2 weeks of the lockdown, they called me and said i should park out of the place that they want to make use of it.... Just like that without us having any issues whatsoever. They say they are going to give me my remaining balance.

I pleaded and asked what have done again time around, but they just say they needed to make use of the place...... Well i told them they would have to wait till the lock down is over before i can be able to pack my stuffs and leave.

But the truth of it all is that i have no place to go cos no money at the moment to rent a place to stay. Am thinking of just packing some few cloths and just disappear and live my properties inside the place and vanish cos no where to pack my properties to.

Please i desperately need your advice as the lockdown will be ending by Monday and don’t want them to come disgrace me.

Please am still waiting patiently
Re: Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Are u owing them house rent and how much
Secondly only God can help u not human being
Re: Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time by easyatheart1111: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
No am not owing them.... Only God knows why. I don’t know if they don’t like seeing me happy or lively.

The other day, i was playing with a neighbors little baby and later in the day the man and his wife was shouting at me that they wanted to see me and i was there playing with a little baby instead of me to come and see them...

They have just a son and he was expelled from school.... Sometimes i feel if they are pouring their frustrations on me been that am not living a wayward life..... Whereas their son smokes and is involved in cult activities.
Re: Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time by manuel4real(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2020
What do you actually want? Is it financial help or just advice
Re: Please I Need Help As Am Going Through A Hard Time by easyatheart1111: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
I would appreciate any financial help at the moment as well to get a small place for myself

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Give Away Offers, Birthday Shout-out And Funny Videos And Videos / Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu Presents Biafrans 'demand' To Buhari / Bro Obuah Gives Out Pallilatives To PDP State Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.