Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

“I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says (369 Views)

Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says by trendysturvs(f): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ghanaian model known as Priscilla says she knows where she is going after death because of her promiscuous lifestyle and she is willing to go.

Priscilla said in an interview with Angel TV that she is not thinking of making it to heaven because her lifestyle is leading her to hell.

According to the nvde model, she sometimes sleeps with three men in a day and

She said;

“I know I’m going to go to hell ooooo, my name is written down in the book. I know I’m going to go to hell because God called me a day before yesterday saying I’m going to go to hell and I said yes I ‘m going to go because life’s shows.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/09/i-know-i-am-going-to-hell-because-of-my-lifestyle-nvde-model-says-gbeduwithlaycon/

Re: “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says by Uzomacharles: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
People now justify evil and have no heaven consciousness
Re: “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Everyone will go to hell after they die including me.
Re: “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says by overdrive(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mathscum:
Everyone will go to hell after the die including me.

Not everyone speak for yourself sir as for me I am heaven bound. cool
Re: “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
overdrive:

Not everyone speak for yourself sir as for me I am heaven bound. cool
OK
If you are not going to hell, we will go and leave you
Re: “I Know I Am Going To Hell Because Of My Lifestyle” – Ghanaian Model Says by fati2001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bleep anyone that report me "I thought we were dissing" why did you fuckin drag it to another level? .
.and the modes.Bleep you! for giving me ban for saying the truth.
Bitches!

(1) (Reply)

Bet Triks Latest Hacking Tool / CBN Pleads Court Against Unfreezing #endsars Campaigners Account / Paul Adefarasin Mourns As House On The Rock Pastor, Yinka Akinbami Dies Of Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.