Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies (6997 Views)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by 9ja2geez(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Talented female dancer, Picture Kodak is Dead after she was electrocuted.
It’s with a heavy heart we announced the passing on of the very talented female dancer, Picture Kodak.

Sources Said She Was Electrocuted At Clarence Peters Studio While Charging Her Phone Earlier Today. ⁣

SOURCE :

https://9ja2geez.com/gist/olamide-in-tears-as-nigerian-female-dancer-picture-kodak-dies/%20

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Oluromantic: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Make she go dey shake waste with ordinary pant on her way to heaven. She had a short time to live on Earth and she used most of the time dancing half naked in videos. Now e remain her and her maker for judgement.

14 Likes

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by thesicilian: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2020
^^^ Many Nigerians have lost their sense of humanity in woeful attempts at being funny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Castrovybz: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
ValCon888:
Why should anyone be in tears? She was a whòre who went to Clarence's house to hawk her pussy and died as a result of it.
I'd only suggest that an autopsy be carried out. Her purported cause of death is too flimsy.

your brain dey half bake...so video vixen na ashewo
you need to be more enlightened about choices

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by ValCon888: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Castrovybz:

your brain dey half bake...so video vixen na ashewo
you need to be more enlightened about choices
You tried to sound smart but you're only clever by half.
Was she shooting a video in his house?
Rejoice and be glad that I wasted a few minutes of my time to reply you.
It will not happen again.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Icewebsitebb: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by ghostwriter0147: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP to the Dead. Though I'm a bit confused OP, she went to Clarence house to charge phone, then got electrocuted?
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by doggedfighter(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
RIP to the Dead. Though I'm a bit confused OP, she went to Clarence house to charge phone, then got electrocuted?
Not house
Studio
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oluromantic:
Make she go dey shake waste with ordinary pant on her way to heaven. She had a short time to live on Earth and she used most of the time dancing half naked in videos. Now e reamin her and her maker for judgement.

I don't know what to call u.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmm
Olamide
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Vickynonny(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Oluromantic: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The truth is the truth bro. Call me whatever!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by hayoholla(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
ValCon888:

Welldone Mr judge of the jungle undecided
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by FLwriter: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
I can only imagine the slew of eulogy that will be made to Karrine Steffans when she departs this vale of tears.

If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by HMarshal(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He is right in away fam,it's a wake up call that we all will die one day @anyfucking age.the question is,have u lived to please ur creator & where do u think you going to.heaven & hell r real chief, of course many will argue even if a heavenly body or demon came to earth to prove itthey will Neva believe.it doesn't end on Earth,live right,accept God & strive to be good...cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by phyllumtopilla: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
ValCon888:

How is a video vixen being in a video producer's house out of place?....I think you're the one who needs to be humane enough not to make guesses about someone who met with an unfortunate fate. It is really inhuman and animalistic to disparage someone who fell to such a terrible fate......haba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Ernezee(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
OP tears bawo? Weytin warrant tears
RIP to Kodak
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Call him Omo oshi.
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
phyllumtopilla:

How is a video vixen being in a video producer's house out of place?....I think you're the one who needs to be humane enough not to make guesses about someone who met with an unfortunate fate. It is really inhuman and animalistic to disparage someone who fell to such a terrible fate......haba!!!

Can't she decide paying him visit,...or do you know whether they have any business talk... please let's all try n reason things.

Rip to kodak
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Roon9(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2020
Oluromantic:
Make she go dey shake waste with ordinary pant on her way to heaven. She had a short time to live on Earth and she used most of the time dancing half naked in videos. Now e remain her and her maker for judgement.

Too harsh
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by Oluromantic: 12:05am On May 01, 2020
Roon9:

Too harsh
Well na so truth dey be.
Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by DopeDrugDealer(m): 4:37am On May 01, 2020
I swear some people are hypocritical idiots, like how can the death of a young independent lady makes anyone happy simply because you don't support her choice of hustle. Even if she is a sinner like those holy idiots up are ranting, she was still human first. And y'all be wondering why your life remain stagnant keep hating.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by DopeDrugDealer(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2020
Roon9:

Too harsh
Too harsh? That dude just made a fool of himself and whoever raised him, don't massage his depleted ego please.

1 Like

Re: Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies by gosmoney(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2020
Oluromantic:
stop talking like dis na if she was ur relative will u talk like dis who knws if by dance like dat is what she was using to feed her family u can't tell she may be d one taking care of her parents cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well / Nicki Minaj Full 2015 Calender Pics (sexy Hot!!!) / Tb Joshua's Beautiful Daughter And Wife Weep As Body Arrives Church For Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.