Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (458 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Powerintoxicate: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
A 25-year-old man has died of coronavirus-related complications in Lagos State.

The state’s Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, made this known via his Twitter handle on Thursday.

He said, “87 new #COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Lagos on April 29, 2020. The total number of confirmed cases in Lagos is now 947.

“The good news is that 49 additional #COVID-19 survivors have been discharged following their full recovery. The total number of discharged patients in Lagos now stands at 187.

“We regret to announce additional #COVID19 related death involving a 25-year-old male who at the time of admission was in a state of severe breathlessness. The total number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos is now 20.

“I again urge Lagos residents to remain committed to observing necessary precautionary measures to stop COVID-19 infection. Let’s be vigilant and report any concern about COVID-19 infection in our communities.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1255794278627934208

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Raymeskey: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by GamalNasser: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Powerintoxicate: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Punch Newspapers – The most widely read newspaper in Nigeria logo

A 25-year-old man has died of coronavirus-related complications in Lagos State.

The state’s Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, made this known via his Twitter handle on Thursday.

He said, “87 new #COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Lagos on April 29, 2020. The total number of confirmed cases in Lagos is now 947.

“The good news is that 49 additional #COVID-19 survivors have been discharged following their full recovery. The total number of discharged patients in Lagos now stands at 187.

“We regret to announce additional #COVID19 related death involving a 25-year-old male who at the time of admission was in a state of severe breathlessness. The total number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos is now 20.

“I again urge Lagos residents to remain committed to observing necessary precautionary measures to stop COVID-19 infection. Let’s be vigilant and report any concern about COVID-19 infection in our communities.”

However, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control on Wednesday announced that Lagos had recorded 21 fatalities from COVID-19.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Anazp: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
For all of you who think Covid 19 only affects aged people I hope you've seen this . from May 4 if you like be careless with your life

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by josen16322(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
u people have started again where in lag biko i need answers becos lagos is too big so where in lagos i want 2 comfirm we need prove becos i have people everywhere in lagos
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Powerintoxicate: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
josen16322:
u people have started again where in lag biko i need answers becos lagos is too big so where in lagos i want 2 comfirm we need prove becos i have people everywhere in lagos
can't believe any reasonable person will still believe covid 19 is a hoax

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
God will deliver lagos

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
can't believe any reasonable person will still believe covid 19 is a hoax
Govt in sincerity helping many to belive it is a hoax
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anazp:
For all of you who think Covid 19 only affects aged people I hope you've seen this . from May 4 if you like be careless with your life

I hope sensible people will take extra care from next week in lagos, things may go beyond what people they imagined.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by josen16322(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
@Powerintoxicate u mean u dont belief dis ncdc people right
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by philipstanley(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
funny social distancing
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DanseMacabre(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Most likely underlying health complications.

God epp me I wan stop cigar today so o. embarassed
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Avalancheman: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP

He must have had serious underlying health conditions.

Please STAY AT HOME if you have underlying health conditions or YOU ARE NOT SURE you don't!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar's Coronavirus Medicine / COVID-19: 195 New Cases, 3145 Total Confirmed, 534 Discharged, 103 Deaths / President Buhari Receives Madagascan Covid-19 Herbal “drug” From Guinea Bissau’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.